[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that the world is meaningless and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do you deal with the fact that the world is meaningless and going to shit?

>feminism destroying the western family
>muslims invading everywhere
>police state growing
>earth being polluted
>no purpose to live, country is kind of shit and most women don't want to raise children and have a nuclear family

What the fuck /r9k/. How do you cope?
>>
I love how people who are atheists and think life is meaningless will in the same breath fret over the future of the environment and how terrible it is that girls are sluts.

It's typical gay nerd shit. Keep clinging to that moral high-ground you fucking disaffected loser.
>>
It's really looking bleak, only reason to stay alive is to see new technology and other stuff.

Otherwise it's pretty fucking shit. I'll be dead in one or two years so nothing really matters anyway.
>>
I hope that one day the white man will wake up and fight back, and I can die in glorious battle. But I'm kidding myself, I'll an hero when I reach 30.
>>
>>24868715
>western family
HaaH
WaaW

rest is accurate. race war
>>
If you think the world is meaningless then why do you care that its going to shit?
>>
>>24868863
Because maybe if the world wasn't shit he could find some meaning in it.
>>
I really don't know anon, feels like we're just going further and further down a rabbit hole.

I heard some conspiracy theory about how the bulk of the KGB's budget during the Cold War was cultural subversion designed to weaken the west enabling the axis Soviet powers to eventually topple it due to internal collapse, who knows.

I just don't buy into all the progressive, tolerant shit these days and I feel like 99% of the people I know don't either but have to walk around eggshells on everything in order to not offend someone and seem politically correct.

I really wonder what the future will bring for us, this current generation seems to not care about anything other than racism, sexism and trans-rights so the whole social justice thing will probably get worse before it gets better.

I'm not a bad man, I just want to live a good life. The 50s in the US looked like a great time to be alive, take me back senpai.
>>
>>24868917
meaningful=/=good or bad
>>
>I heard some conspiracy theory about how the bulk of the KGB's budget during the Cold War was cultural subversion

This isn't really a conspiracy theory, it's been claimed by multiple KGB defectors. Looks up Yuri Bezmenov on youtube.
>>
>>24868784
This. God, anyone have that standing on books and seeing the clouds image? Really applies here.
>>
>>24868948
>conspiracy theory
Uh, it's been literally said and extensively documented by retired KGB officials.
>>
>>2486871
Well Anon, that's a tough question.
I really just look to the bright side of things and go on from there.
Whenever the problems arise, I just ignore it and get on with my day.
>>
>>24868715
its growing great. The hate filed, the racists, and the overly aggressive will self destruct and kill themselves off. Sure they'll take a few of the level headed cooperative people with em but that can't be avoided. Its evolution anon. Those best fit survive.

Its like in the jungle. THe cooperative monkeys tend to flourish and do well. THe aggressive idiots die by their own hands.
>>
>>24868715
I try to enjoy my life even though I have no purposes since these problems really don't affect me.

But, these legitimate feelings that have caused me to never even think about having children because why would I do that in this cruel world... it's hard. That's what kills motivation.
>>
>>24868715
I remember that literally everything is essentially meaningless and the sun will inevitably die, wiping out all of humanities progress regarding what we think, and even if it doesn't inevitably all things will degrade/deteriorate and end either way. Eventually you'll just kind of stop caring.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.