[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gym-going bride-to-be, 28, who has NEVER smoked is diagn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
>Gym-going bride-to-be, 28, who has NEVER smoked is diagnosed with incurable lung cancer after going to the doctors with a cough
>Alisha Barnett competed in triathlons prior to her terminal diagnosis
>Initially thought her cough had been caused by bad weather on a bike ride
>But when it didn't clear up with antibiotics she went for further tests
>They revealed 2 litres of fluid on her lungs and that cancer was at stage 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3352810/Bride-28-NEVER-smoked-diagnosed-incurable-lung-cancer-going-doctors-cough.html
>>
>thinking you can only get cancer from smoking

Life comes at you fast normies
>>
I feel bad for her, I sincerely hope she gets better .
>>
>>24868661

science says long distance runners die just as early as obese people. it's pretty fucking bad for the body.
>>
>>24868767
>I feel bad for her,
nommie please leave
>I sincerely hope she gets better .
it is incurable dipshit
>>
>people get sick and die

more at 11
>>
>>24868714
This.

Lots of things cause lung cancer. Thinking it only comes from smoking is very ignorant.
>>
>people think lung cancer is only from smoking and not taking care of yourself
Oh you're in for a surprise. Cancer is largely genetic in all forms.
>>
>>24868661
HAHAHAHAHAHHHA

STACEY BTFO!!!!
>>
>>24868661

Okay? Who knew that literally anybody can get cancer? Nobody ever said lung cancer is only gotten from smoking. But you run a much higher risk.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJDU48y4_8k
>>
>>24868661
>Alisha Barnett competed in triathlons prior to her terminal diagnosis
>triathlons
These and marathons and all the other extended high-intensity shit completely destroys the body.
>>
>>24868789
If I can trick a7/10 grill into liking me she can get heal from incurable cancer.
>>
>tfw I think I have ass cancer but too afraid to go to the doctor and ask them to check my butt

I have had this rectal pain for 5 months now. It's just an intense pain like an open wound in my anus. I used hemmoroid med thinking it might be that, but it didn't work and actually made it hurt more. I have on and off started to bleed from my butt also. It's extremely uncomfortable and sometimes wakes me up at night from pain.
>>
File: 1404191480009.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1404191480009.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>They revealed 2 litres of fluid on her lungs and that cancer was at stage 4

How did she let it get that bad? How do you not notice that shit? When it started she had to have experienced extreme breathing problems.
>>
>>24868862
doing much damage for all you slutty ass hoes
>>
women in general have so many health problems

i haven't been to the doctor's in years but women in my family have all types of problems: from weak teeth to needing various surgeries
>>
>>24868912
Could be a cyst, there's a kind that like 10% of young men get in your ass, has to be drained and gauzed for like 3 days
>>
why is this an article? stuff like this happens all the time
>>
>>24868912
It's probably because you sit on your ass 14 hours a day
>>
>>24868912
>implying its not from what happens to you when you're asleep
or its the alien's anal probe
>>
>>24868926
She was doing triathlons and shit so she probably just thought she was out of breath from exercising.

Also, most people don't want to have their fears confirmed.
>>
>>24868912
Go to the doctor and tell them about your ass pain. Then tell them you will not allow them to shove any camera hoses up your butt. It's other scans like ultrasounds and MRIs or nothing.
>>
There's still (some)asbestos allowed in construction materials, not to mention the sheer amount that's still leftover from yesteryear that isn't required to be replaced until it shows signs of wear. There's also genetic predisposition exacerbated by any number of carcinogens, like air pollution, second hand smoke, certain pesticides, chemical treatment plants, exposure to radioactive materials in and around the water table (granite and radon, for example) and many many more agents that can cause mutations that lead to cancer. Smoking is only the most common cause for lung cancer, not the only one. Literally anybody can get lung cancer from unknown sources, or just random mutations via faulty cell replication.
>>
>>24868912
It's just because you get upset too often on the Internet and took the term butthurt literally.
>>
>>24868767
Fuck off. Nonody gives a shit for anyonr
>>
>>24869137
You forgot about cosmic rays, maaan.
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683 KB, 900x900
>>24868767
>incurable cancer
>I hope she gets better
>giving a fuck about a roastie
Better start praying, nigger. Can't believe normies are this fucking stupid.
>>
Smoking prevents lung cancer. Shields you from all the radon poisoning.
>>
>thumbs up if you're going to die before the new year!
>>
>>24869670
Smoking also lessens bowel problems and related cancers.
Masturbating lessens the risks of prostate and testicular cancer.
>>
File: 1373669050379.jpg (48 KB, 633x600) Image search: [Google]
1373669050379.jpg
48 KB, 633x600
>>24869474
Well, being dead is better than being terminally ill, so she will get better
>>
>>24869207
I mean, when you say it like that it sounds like ridiculous hippy bullshit, but it's true and I'm pretty certain I included a catchall for other sources in there (many other agents), which was including ionizing radiation from cosmic sources(like x-rays and gamma rays), as well as other sources of ionizing radiation. We probably don't know all the sources of mutation, but we do have quite an extensive list.
>>
>tfw will probably get intestinal/stomach cancer within a decade or so and die of it
fuck it though, might as well just keep living my life of constant decline till I start puking blood, then I go kill some normies before ending my own life. it's basically the only way I'll get renown of any kind, but while I still don't know for sure how long I have left, I'm not willing to risk it. though as soon as I have a time limit, it's on
>>
shit that sucks

scares me too ive had a small but chronic cough for 5-6 years
nothing else but this (i did have bronchitis a few months ago)

how long could you go with lung cancer before you know you have it?
>>
This is pretty stupid from OP. What's even stupider is when people try to use cases like this to justify their smoking habit. Saying this person never smoked and got lung cancer therefore smoking doesn't cause lung cancer (or whatever the fuck they're saying - who knows with these addicted fucks) is like saying this person never went to war and was shot in the fucking face therefore going to war doesn't cause you to get shot in the fucking face.

Another stupid thing people say is such and such was a marathon and dropped dead from a heart attack or AIDS injected into his anal cavity means that it doesn't matter if you exercise or not. At least I think that's the conclusion they're drawing, they just spurt out the line as if it means something and leave you to glean meaning from it. Anyway, it's wrong. It's like saying this woman is taller than this man to prove that women are taller than men or of comparative height.
>>
>>24868661
>Initially thought her cough had been caused by bad weather on a bike ride
There are STILL people that believe colds are caused by low temperature and not viruses?
>>
>>24868778
>it's pretty fucking bad for the body
our ancestors were long distance runners. we evolved to do this shit. its only recently that we have become so immobile because of all the luxuries we have. not unhealthy at all mate
>>
>>24870372
Yeah it's how we hunted, but running does put a lot of stress on your body. Pounding your feet on concrete for a few hours in between being completely sedentary is not the same as constant moderate activity.
>>
File: 1432419768652.jpg (39 KB, 434x468) Image search: [Google]
1432419768652.jpg
39 KB, 434x468
dumb roastie got what she deserves tbqh
>>
>>24870289

cold weather weakens your immune system leaving you more susceptible you dunkass
>>
>>24868661
>what is second-hand smoking
>cancer can occur anywhere on anybody, healthy people just have a smaller risk.
>>
omg is she OK?
>>
>>24868661
>mfw it's not confirmed but i have the same symptons

going to the doctor tomorrow, guess iam a goner.
should i lose my v-card on a hooker before i go robots?
>>
>>24868912
go to the doctor anon. i didnt want to at first but had my lymphoma found early because i finally decided to go
>>
>>24869798
kek. that was a good one.
>>
>>24868767
i feel the same way as you do about this
>>
File: 123123121.png (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
123123121.png
2 MB, 4500x4334
Finna be smoking on some Stacy pack soon f.am
>>
>>24868661
desu I wonder what type of cancer I'm going to die from
>>
>>24868789
People have survived stage 4 cancer, just not very often.
>>
>>24872537
well some cancers are more treatable than others. many cancers at stage 4 are certain death
>>
So this does also raise the question, exactly how much closer to lung and throat cancer does smoking bring you? Those pictures of a black, charred lung which was allegedly the cause of cigarette smoke has been debunked as fake. For all you know, smoking only causes lung cancer in people who smoke too much and also have the cancer gene or some other problem because lots of people smoke and their lungs are in just the same shape as when they're not smoking. Myself included.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 350x291
>>24868778
Can I get a work cited on this
>>
>>24868661
Most important video any cancer victim can ever see right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk
>>
>>24868778
No way man
>>
>>24870372
>our ancestors were long distance runners

They used to run 30 mph for 4 hours straight after deers and bison and elks until those animals totally collapsed due to exaustion at which point they were slaughtered. No. The way it worked was the animals were stalked and cornered and then a sprint was made into a confused herd tripping over each other's feet. Then a couple of rocks and spears would fell one or two and it was over. Keyword: adrenaline. This long distance "running" is totally alien to human anatomy.
>>
>>24868912

Start insisting he use lube.
>>
File: 1430291878150.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1430291878150.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>24868661
Get rekt and die slow roastie
>>
Smoking only doubles your risk of lung cancer, so does living in a city, close to a highway, coal plant, farms etc.
>>
>>24869960
Same here, I've had a persistent cough and build up of mucous for at least 5 years, have gone to doctors and they haven't found anything.
>>
>>24872466
Shut it
Stupid nigger
>>
>>24868789
>>24868839
>>24869189
>>24869474
>>24871166
Two edgy four me.
>>
>>24873666
that's not how it worked, we didn't used to run at full speed chasing them down... it's called sprinting. wolves do the same exact thing.
>>
>>24872879
the following is provided free to the public by it's producers
>it's producers
>it's
closed it instantly
>>
>>24868661
She'll get a transplant

/thread
>>
>>24868912
NIGGA I TOLD YOU TO GET THIS SHIT CHECK OUT MONTHS AGO

I REMEMBER YOU

GET TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR
>>
>>24872575
I don't think there's any diseases that are a certain death, pretty much anything at least one or two people have survived.

>>24872617
It doesn't raise the question at all, we never said that smoking causes lung cancer, just that it heightens your risk.
>>
>>24868912
>5 months

You better pray that it ain't cancer, otherwise you most likely allowed it to grow at a fatal level.

Worst thing is, is that this most likely could have been isolated and treated if you weren't some sort of autistic beta.

If it's an infection, expect lots of damage since you've allowed inflammation/cuts at your rectal area fester from the shit and stool you pass for 5 whole months.

Sucks to suck.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.