[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /angerissues/ here? >random person on the train strikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 735473246425.gif (296 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
735473246425.gif
296 KB, 480x512
who /angerissues/ here?

>random person on the train strikes up conversation
>instantly feel the urge to crack them in the jaw
>>
>>24868294

Just use your free will to choose not to be angry.
>>
>waiting the bus
>some fucker start smoking
>wants to fucking punch him
>remember i'm nothing and he could hurt me
>cry inside
>>
I wouldn't call it anger issues because I'm not angry at the time. But I was walking past a guy today and had to fight off an intense urge to spit in his face and beat the shit out of him.
>>
>have had broken knuckles since the beginning of the year for punching my wall several times over anger
>haven't healed yet
>tfw can't punch things anymore
>>
your a fucken edgy psycho brah
come at me
>>
>>24868400
> I wouldn't call it anger issues
> I was walking past a guy today and had to fight off an intense urge to spit in his face and beat the shit out of him
get counselling or something breh
>>
>not using headphones in public to avoid people talking to you.
That's something you learn in your first teen years as a robot.
>>
>dad doesn't want to help me go pick up my truck
>rip screen door off hinges and bash it over my car

i have more stories if you want to hear
>>
>>24868294
Listen to classical music on your ipod. It helps me relax
>>
>>24868368
real anger isn't like that

you don't care how big the guy is or whatever, you don't care if you live or die, your soul just fucking burns and you want to rip and tear things apart.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.