[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are, from a mental perspective, literally children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1357530485767.jpg (264 KB, 647x487) Image search: [Google]
1357530485767.jpg
264 KB, 647x487
>Women are, from a mental perspective, literally children

True or false robots?
>>
I think everyone is
>>
In many ways yea its true, they have shitty senses of humor in general, they really get off to random shit.

Its good for me tbqh, my autistic brain is good at cooking up random crap because I spend so much time memeing.
>>
>>24867981
its because society never stops treating them like children
>>
I dunno man, at this point I'm so bitter toward women I'll agree with anything that portrays them in a negative light.
>>
>>24868333
>>24867981
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
Based Schop says it all here.
>>
What is it with this board and hating women? I know not having anyone sucks, but hating these people isn't going to help anything.
>>
Men think having fun is childish because most of them are boring with no soul, especially white men.
>>
>>24868427
Nothing is going to help, we lost the genetic lottery and come here to be bitter about it.
>>
>>24868427
Lurk moar

Kid
>>
>>24868250
this

we're all electrified meat pies and the reason not to treat other people like shit is because that gives them license to do the same to you
>>
I think for the most part it's true
>>
File: 1386878014122.jpg (14 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1386878014122.jpg
14 KB, 180x180
>>24868461
thanks to you jesus
>>
>>24868476
that image macro is in response to my own post, jesus
>>
False, children have interests besides blowjobs and purchasing clothes and are enjoyable to interact with
>>
I'd just like to say that women are extremely deceitful and will play up stupidity and bareface lie. I think part of the trouble men have with dealing with women is that they think they're just stupid and then dismiss them, which leads to them getting what they want. If you just say they're stupid or they're childish, they win.
>>
>>24867981
False.

Additional note: the maturity of adults is very overrated. Most people are petty and short-sighted.
>>
A child isn't going to call me a creepy loser and berate me for existing near it.
>>
>>24867981
Nah. Maybe in some ways they are, but intelligent and mature females do exist out there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.