[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I think of social conservatism, I think ISIS, the KKK, Neo-Nazis,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Trump-Kissing.jpg (84 KB, 634x803) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Kissing.jpg
84 KB, 634x803
When I think of social conservatism, I think ISIS, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and Donald Trump. Is there such thing as a social conservative who isn't a terrible person? I feel like I might be bigoted, but can you be bigoted towards bigots?
>>
>>24867949

liberalism is a mental disorder, anon.
>>
>>24867949
>>24867975

Both sides are shit. Think for yourselves.
>>
When filling your country with non whites is your idea of something morally good it's difficult not to seem like a terrible person without being a total c,uck beta.
>>
>>24867949
The thing is that Nazis and Isis are murderers. Trump wants to protect America from murderers, whether or not it means offending people in the process.
>>
>>24867949
>can you be bigoted towards bigots?

no because bigoted means power plus prejedice, but since bigoted has the power, if you're bigoted towards bigoted then they still have the power so it's not racist
>>
>>24868029
prove right now that Trump has never killed anyone
>>
>>24868030
Have we gone full tumblr? Holy shit this level autism is unprecedented. Get off my board you literal retard and off yourself
>>
>>24867949
> bigot
> noun
> noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
> a person who is intolerant toward those
>holding different opinions.
so yes you can but it also makes you a hypocrite
>>
>>24868055
typical bigot, can't even use logic and reason to support their opinions so resorts to name calling.

good thing your father left home because parenting would have been wasted on you anyways.
>>
How does it feel to have your brain blended by media sources?
>>
>>24868051
Prove that he has
>>
>>24868051
This is more easily answered by trying to prove that he has, as with any case of criminality.

Also apparently some liberals want Trump assassinated, they are truly insane...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/12/kill-trump-enraged-left-calls-for-trumps-assassination/
>>
>>24868144
>anon points out a fact about you that you revealed in the way you wrote your post
>just accuses him of name calling to pretend he doesn't have a valid point
>>
>>24867949
What's wrong with being a bigot or a racist?
>>
>>24868221
>Also apparently some liberals want Trump assassinated
Well what do you expect? Trump's a very extreme conservative + some other stuff lel
so naturally the extreme libreals are going to dislike him more than they would a moderate conservative
Also theres the whole thing that he looks like a valid candidate that might win etc which makes them feel really threatened
>>
>>24868214
you're the one who made the accusation that he'd never killed anyone. so the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>Trump will be POTUS in your lifetime and there's NOTHING lefties can do about it
Wew lads whos ready?
>>
>>24868030
>bigoted means power plus prejedice
links to definition of this pls
>>
>>24868286
Innocent until proven guilty

b L o c k
>>
>>24868240
> implying you being a tripfag doesn't reveal the fact that you're more desperate for attention than the worst femino tumblerina
> implying my original post didn't just point out the scientifically accepted definition for the word bigoted, which both of you have still been unable to provide any evidence or argument against
>>
>>24868014
This, what benefot does muh diversity even bring? In any country that is a democracy by letting in mass immigration you are dilevlberately surrendering your country to said immigrants. There is also no good reason to let in a poisonous religion like islam.
>>
>>24868144
It's funny how you refuted his assumed Ad Hominem attack with an Ad Hominem Attack.
>>
>>24868385
see
>>24868109
u nigger which im calling you for missing my post and also because I need content which this is :^)
>>
>>24868398
the first guy didnt use ad homs, just insults
but non serious comments dont deserve serious replies anyways
>>
>>24868398
to your Latin I reply
I know you are but what am I
>>
>>24868543
So is his pint discarded? Because i could argue that his point still stands
>>
>>24868660
what point? he just called him a tumblrtard. thats not a point anymore than calling someone a doodoohead is a point
>>
>>24868738
But is it really an insult though?
>bigoted means power plus prejudice.
Isn't that statement Timblr?

Or is it true?
>>
>>24869047
>Isn't that statement Timblr?
>Or is it true?
only a farty pants would say that
>>
The word you're looking for is "a kek."
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK