[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reddit depression is filled with edgy teenagers validating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (103 KB, 946x918) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
103 KB, 946x918
>Reddit depression is filled with edgy teenagers validating each other
>/r9k/ is mostly populated by empathetic and supportive young adults
>>
>>24867811
Night swimming deserves a quiet night
>>
Actually Reddit depression seems to be populated by 20-30 year old women in my limited experience.
>>
>>24867811
>/r9k/ is mostly populated by empathetic and supportive young adults

when will the normietrolls who've ruined this board finally leave it
>>
>seeking advice to improve life
>some fitfag barges in thread with his aggressive, non-approachable, in-your-face attitude and deters you from ever going to the gym
>>
>>24867811
>/r9k/
>empathetic and supportive
its not 2011 anymore anon
>>
>>24868050
I lift and when you realize it's not helpful you try to tell yourself "I can kill people with one hand why am I not confident" and you enter some bipolar mode that fucks up everything you do.

>>24868023
Yeah that's true the post on /r9k/ where people say women problems are mostly "my chad bf of months left me :(" are true.

>>24867991
Listening.

>>24868056
>>24868047
Yeah I'm exaggerating.
>>
>>24868234
The photograph on the dashboard taken years ago,
turned around backwards so the windshield shows.
>>
>>24868047

silly robots. Your disfunction outstands me. Its as if you are pridefully ignorant and willing to sabotage any chance you have at being happy. You claim to want it so much... can't you just be into fapping to boxxy / weird anime shit and be a well adjusted person with a social circle a girlfriend and a job? Theres a lot of people out there who are into some really really really weird stuff and get along with their day to day without ranting about why life is so difficult for them when it isn't
>>
>>24867811
>>/r9k/ is mostly populated by empathetic and supportive young adults

what the fuck
>>
>>24868520

Its okay. Let me guide you, you poor confused little child. Shhh now... shhh... everything will be okay as soon as you move out of your angsty phase and learn how to have a conversation.. wooooooooooooo woooooooooooooooooooooo
wooooooooooooo (ghost noises incase you wondered)

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooooooooooo

your penis probably hurts

wooooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooooooo

one day you'll know how wrong you were about pretty much everything

woooooooooo!!!!!!!
woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't know what love is yet
wooooooooooooooooooo
woooooooooooooooo
>>
>>24867811
Ha the guitarist in that band tried to kill himself last year because he got keked by a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE. True story.
>>
>>24868644
Yeah read the story recently and it was absolutely pathetic. Doesn't he know his own songs? At the same time when you watch his youtube channel he seems like the quiet good man musician who finally was happy with kids and wife...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.