[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the single most beta moment of your life? >be me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
What was the single most beta moment of your life?

>be me, in grade 12
>be a beta loser with 6 close, awkward friends who knew each other since junior high
>school prom is approaching
>me and my friends make a mutual pact that none of us will get dates and ditch the bro alliance
>we'll go as a group, and then have our own after-grad party with booze and LAN games
>getting excited for it
>one lunch break, a qt girl who worked on a bio project with me once asks me out to the prom
>I accept
>... I can't possibly turn it down, this could be a turning point in my life
>word gets around
>my friends call me a traitor and refuse to talk to me
>my mom gets super excited; her son might just stop being a hopeless loser
>my rich family decides to book a limo for the two of us, order some flower arrangements, get a tuxedo rental and pays for my date's dress
>[time passes]
>day of the prom
>I'm sitting in my suit, next to my computer, having a panic attack
>mom calls and tells me the limo arrived
>my sister, mom and dad tell me to come down, they tell me how good I look, how great and important today is for me, how I've reached a milestone in my life, how I'm going to have an unforgettable and intimate evening with my date
>I'm freaking the fucking out
>start walking towards limo
>start walking fast
>start running
>start running past limo
>parents yelling at me
>I just need to escape
>I just need to get away
>running away in my dress shoes
>clop clop clop
>I keep running after I get a cramp, fearful that I'm being followed
>clop clop clop
>I end up running a few kilometers to some unoccupied playground nearby
>I decide it looks safe and wait underneath a structure
>my flip-phone keeps ringing
>I don't look at it
>time passes, playing with the gravel and having flashbacks from across the last month
>more time passes, heart is still racing, and not from the running
>I open my flip-phone and see some texts from my mom, sister, and my date, and a bunch of missed calls

(1 of 2)
>>
I sucked my bully's cock.

You can't really top that.
>>
>I don't open it
>I consider texting my friends
>don't end up doing it, they wouldn't answer and I'm too ashamed to turn to them now
>instead, I end up just playing solitaire on my flip phone, underneath the playground set, my tuxedo getting dirty from the chalky gravel
>hours pass
>only half my mind is playing solitaire, comforting me by putting me in a state of automatism, the other half is wandering around on tangents about my past and future
>I end up getting pretty hungry
>decide to walk to the mcdonalds near my house
>buy 3 mcdoubles in a dusty-looking tuxedo, getting some weird looks from people
>their eyes are daggers
>they all know I'm a loser who freaked out and isn't at his prom
>grab my order and go back to the playground
>only eat 2
>feel bad for not eating the third mcdouble
>wait a few more hours until its late in the evening
>starting to get cold
>call a taxi and head downtown, text my mom "im alive"
>too beta to book a hotel, so I just wait in a 24 hour coffee shop, ordering more drinks and watching the news on their TV with no volume
>end result: I only feel more insecure, people think I'm evil for making my date sad, my friends ditched me, I wasted a full mcdouble, my sister always brings up the experience to laugh at me, and my parents arrange for psychological counselling

(2 of 2)
>>
>>24867460
where's the greentext adventure, my man

bonus beta points if you aren't gay
>>
I don't see how any of this is "beta". You really need to stop this toxic mindset. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and you're letting shallow, materialistic people control your perception of the world.
>>
>>24867468
Damn man that's harsh, you just don't waste a mcdouble
>>
>>24867430
Got on my knees in public and begged my fiancee to not leave me. She left town with another dude.
>>
>>24867468
You should have ran to one of your friend's house.

Or wherever the LAN party was at.
>>
I, very convincingly, pretended to be drunk for an entire evening when I was 15 so I could fit in with the cool kids who didn't like me and thus didn't let me drink with them.
>>
>>24867492
>be 16, straight
>been getting bullied for 5 years now by the same guy
>getting bullied because im the typical skinny, glasses wearing nerd who can't get a girlfriend, while he's the muscle head Chad
>he lets me hang out with his friends, too beta to refuse, they all made fun of me every time we hang out and I never said anything back
>have this chick in my class I really like
>never managed to say anything more than asking for a pencil or asking a question in class, she's always with Chad and his group (just like me), but we never interact
>one day while hanging out with Chad at his place, the group decides to go to a bar to get wasted and "fuck some whores" (right in front of that girl, yea, I know)
>scared, never went to a bar, probably wouldn't pass off as 18 like they would, plus parents didnt let me to stay out too late, I said I had to go home
>they start laughing and pushing me around, calling me a pussy and a faggot for not wanting to go with them smash some girls
>Chad punches me to the ground and makes me get on my knees, whips his dick out saying that if Im a faggot, I'd enjoy this
>makes me suck his cock in front of his friends and the girl I like, while they were all laughing and I was crying on the floor
>too scared to bite it off in fear of getting beaten up again
>ended up swallowing his load too
>now always marked for life by that Chad asshole
>>
>>24867717
That makes me said. What did the girl do?
>>
>>24867828
Nothing. Just... stood there.
>>
File: 0975678.jpg (14 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
0975678.jpg
14 KB, 265x297
>>24867717
oh lawd

theres more honor in biting his dick off than swallowing his cum
>>
>>24867844
Was she appalled? Did she laugh?
>>
>>24867863
I think she was in awe. I didn't see her laughing. But she never stopped hanging around with them, even though I stopped (mostly because they told me to fuck off, fortunately).
>>
>>24867885
What the fuck. Why did she keep hanging out with them? Lmao
What a crazy world we live in.
>>
>>24867931
Sluts and whores being sluts and whores.
>>
>>24867859
Yeah, I know. But I'm really the kind of guy who's too scared of any possible repercussions to take any risks and doesn't like to inflict any pain in another human being, no matter how shit they may be. I've been fucked over many times because of that.

It was essentially rape but I was too scared to speak up during HS, and now it's basically pointless to do so, it's all over and done with.
>>
>>24867997
You need to find him and get revenge
>>
>>24868091
What kind of revenge?
>>
>>24868125
Make the bully suck his dick
>>
>>24867717
Holy fuck I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>24868263
Thanks anon, it helps a bit.

I posted this story a few months here and people were calling me a liar left and right. I didn't care much, but it's good knowing that at least some people believe me. I never had the guts to tell anyone in real life, I can only find solace anonymously.
>>
>>24867430
>>24867468

God damn you are fucking pathetic

>>24867717
You are even worse holy shit how did you not kill yourself? Oh I know. It is because you are probably too big of a pussy to even do that.
>>
>>24868512
>It is because you are probably too big of a pussy to even do that.

Right on the money. I've tried many times, I always pussied out. Because I don't want to cause harms to my parents and what possible friends I may have left and mostly because I can't deal with pain.
>>
If that story is true, damn, sorry brother. But man that bully must be screwed up, like molested when he was little or something.
>>
>>24868512
Why are you being an asshole, what have they done to you?
>>
>>24868534
Well at least you aren't selfish.

>>24868687
Nothing m8. I'm just posting banter on my favorite hungarian wood carving picture forum.
>>
>>24868547
He was probably just a closet faggot or a turbo alpha that gets off on dominating other males.
>>
>>24868837
>Well at least you aren't selfish.
I should be. If I was selfish, maybe I wouldn't have hesitated on chopping his dick off, or at least I would have killed myself by know and not have to live with the shame.
>>
>>24868856
I honestly don't know what went by his head. Who would think that making a weak kid your age sucking you off in front of a group of your friends would be okay? Not afraid of getting charged for rape, not afraid of getting called a fag by his friends, not afraid of getting his dick bitten, nothing. He's lucky that none of those things happened.

But I guess I'm not alpha at all, so I'll never understand it.
>>
>>24867717
i honestly dont even feel sorry for you. sucking dick and swallowing? and you hung out with them? holy shit, i honestly have never met someone as beta as you. and wtf, why did you even do it? do you just follow what chad says, or were you afraid of getting beat (which btw would still be 100x better). holy fuck, m8... grow a pair
>>
>>24869094
I hung out with them because they were the only "friends" I had, and the only people who were willing to let me hang with them. And yes, I sucked his dick because I was afraid of getting beaten up again.
>>
>>24867430
>>24867468
Wow. I've failed at life over the course of months in a similar fashion but you condensed all of that into a single night. Amazing.

Sounds like a classic case of someone getting in over their head and just shutting down. You needed to train your self esteem and willpower and ease into that situation, instead you drowned.
>>
>>24867717
This can't be real. Original comment.
>>
File: 1427471948325.jpg (62 KB, 297x508) Image search: [Google]
1427471948325.jpg
62 KB, 297x508
I wish I'd had 6 awkward close friends at school.
>>
>>24869746
Some people are pathetic, I was born this way.
>>
>>24867549
This is the truest post in this thread; unfortunately, stuff like this always gets drowned out by people that literally don't know it's possible to not be miserable.
>>
>>24869839
What's a beta then?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.