[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a cute asian gf >first ever gf, both love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1449620794269.jpg (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1449620794269.jpg
83 KB, 640x960
>finally get a cute asian gf
>first ever gf, both love eachother very much
>been together 3 years
>no partying or clubbing, just relaxing at home watching movies and going out to eat, simple stuff
>dad says to me "why are you still with this girl? When I was your age I was fucking girls left n right every week and you're still with this one?
>I love her very much dad what's the problem?
>you need to live a little, go spread your roots, experience new things, she should too. You're only 25 for godsake! Plus she's asian why not white?
This is the guy that got a divorce from my mom when I was 3 cause he was fucking around too much. He's now 54 and still can't maintain a stable relationship and has been divorced 4 times.
What the fuck is wrong with normies? Why are they such degenerates?
>>
>dating a boring asian
>calling anyone else degenerate

top wew
>>
File: whitejap.png (986 KB, 848x422) Image search: [Google]
whitejap.png
986 KB, 848x422
>>24867379
>dating a white slag
>>
>>24867379
>dating white mess

Lmao ill pass
>>
>>24867359
Have you thought of getting married yet
>>
>>24867414
>>24867989
>being a race traitor
>being proud of it
double we
>>
>>24867359
Marry her immediately and rub it in your Dad's faggot normie face.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1585x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1585x1600
>>24867359
He's right. Go fuck some bitches and leave that chinky dinky rat woman behind. Her and her clan of yellow apes will understand.
>MFW I stick my bbc in a prime white ho
>>
Why are you dating an asian anon? Everyone knows asians are meant to be short term gfs. Maybe he thinks that you'll marry her and ruin your life. He's just worried
>>
My dad fucked like a dozen girls in Thailand when he was in the army, pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about who I've fucked
>>
>>24867359
>qt asian gf
>cuddling
>implying you aren't a normie

lol get out this has to be b8
>>
>>24868042
Race is such a goofy concept. What if we lived in a world where main basis for making races was the patterns on our fingers? That sounds so fucking stupid. So is our system in this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 750x500
>>24868093
>girl in pic
>white
>>
>>24868042
>Believe in "race traitors"
>Thinks his race gives the smallest of fucks about him for being of the same race
>>
If you both have a system that works, then why let anyone else's opinion ruin it OP.
>>
>>24868093
>Prime white
>the skank in picture
>>
>>24867414
giselle is 11 times hotter, and that's a bad picture of her, and it's not even a picture of her when she was young
>>
>>24868093
that appears to be some asian latin mix anon
You are a prime retarded ho
>>
>>24867359
I hope you know that if you (white guy) have kids with this girl (chink) that your kids... more importantly your son. Will grow up to resent you. Nobody likes half chink/half white kids. Plus your son will MAX OUT at 5'6" so he will never be a true alpha.
>>
>>24868159
I already married her desu. We have our own place now and we're doing pretty well.
>>
>>24868404
half white half asian girls are the cutest on earth tho
>>
Man why do you white people fall for the yellow fever meme. Sure asian girls look young for 35 years, but once they cross that line, they start aging faster and faster just like that. Non asian women can actually age well and not turn into a hag by 50.
>>
>>24868093
>white ho
Prime retard
>>
File: asianwoman.jpg (203 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
asianwoman.jpg
203 KB, 1000x800
>>24868831

literally not true
>>
>>24868199
> What if we lived in a world where main basis for making races was the patterns on our fingers

But we don't, thats the point. Race is far more than just skin. I like how for other species on earth we can say that a poodle is different than a pitbull, but say that an asian is different from a black person and its "tee hee race is tricky/we are all the same lol". I guess all those things like different bone structure, facial structure, IQ, skin color, brain size, disease immunity and genes are just "goofy".
>>
your dad is a fucking degenerate
>>
>>24869621
Fucking this

I hate how normies pull this hypocritical bullshit about how race is just "le skin color" but for every other fucking species on earth it's the exact opposite. Same with how normies say that diversity is a good thing and we need it but we're also told that everyone is the same. Believing this kind of shit in our day and age is like believing the world is still flat.
>>
>>24868969
>Age: 30
Literally retarded. As expected of a yellow fever fag.
>>
>>24870283
That one is actually true, she's a non-nude model. I wish I could remember her name, something like Aki Hoshino? I
That name I might be confusing with a JAV actress though, so be wary if you google it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.