[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /smallflacciddick/? My hard cock is like 7 inches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: BooksLead-570.jpg (62 KB, 570x363) Image search: [Google]
BooksLead-570.jpg
62 KB, 570x363
Who else here /smallflacciddick/? My hard cock is like 7 inches with good thickness, but when it is flaccid it is like a baby penis. Like much smaller than then the norm. Barely 3 inches. I am considering suicide.
>>
Why does you flaccid penis matter when you are 7 inches?
>>
Flaccid size doesn't matter.
>>
>>24867200
Fucking literally same
No need for an hero tho
>>
>>24867221
cuz it takes me a minute to get hardy and i am scared that stacy will refuse to suck on my small flaccid wiener to get it hard.
>>
>>24867200
Your cock is not 7 inches you fucking liar, it's 6 at most.
>>
>>24867282
7 inches is not that big bro. it doesn't look that impressive, but it is big enough to tear vaginas.
>>
15 cm when erect and around half when flaccid. Varies depending on environment.
As far as I'm aware only niggers didn't evolve cock protection.
>>
>>24867200
Post your cock next to a ruler or you're a faggot

You're a faggot.
>>
>>24867272
no you have it all wrong
its fun to feel it grow in your mouth bc you know you're doing a good job (:
>>
>>24867200
>when it is flaccid it is like a baby penis.
You ever wonder why greek statues and paintings all had small penises? Because they were carved/painted flaccid, and therefore smaller then they would be erect. It's their natural state and size.
>>
you should definitely commit suicide for starting this thread
>>
>>24867200

Why do people post shitty, obvious trollthreads like this? Why don't you just kill yourself instead?
>>
>>24867200

Don't kill yourself because of your above average hard/flaccid penis sizes, kill yourself because you're a terrible, obvious troll and civilization would be best served by you ending your life so that your rotted corpse can be used to fertilize a tree
>>
File: 1449033088765.png (66 KB, 862x902) Image search: [Google]
1449033088765.png
66 KB, 862x902
>>24867683
>>24867659
>>24867589
How am I trolling?
>>
>>24867816
You're describing your cock instead of posting a picture.
The device you're posting it from probably has an integrated camera.
You're on an image board.
You had to post an image to start this thread.
You are trolling.
>>
>>24867907
why do you want to see this guy's dick anon?
>>
>>24867963
He's talking about his seven inch cock. Fucking post it, or don't make the thread.
>>
File: dsadsadsads.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2400) Image search: [Google]
dsadsadsads.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2400
>tfw 5" flaccid babbydick that only goes up to 7.5" when hard
>>
>>24867200
You're doing ok, OP. Turtle penises are best.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.