[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are nonwhites reading this post right now Fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1449568965136.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449568965136.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>there are nonwhites reading this post right now
Fuck off and go bang some big booty sluts Tyrone/Paco/Mohammed. Whites are the only race capable of being robots
>>
I'm too autistic to actually want a relationship.

t. spic
>>
File: white person.jpg (141 KB, 432x684) Image search: [Google]
white person.jpg
141 KB, 432x684
this never gets any replies so im just gonna keep posting it.
>>
>>24867112
k, I'll just look into my long list of female contacts and ask them if they are free to bang tonight

this was all your idea my friend, thanks
>>
>>24867135
hey can I get the original meme picture that the white boy is from?
>>
>>24867136
Good luck senpai. Please leave /r9k/ though you dont belong here
>>
being able to be a robot isn't a capability but a defect.
>>
>most desired race
>capable of being robots
>>
>>24867159
u cant tell me where I can and cannot be

but ayy time to get my dick sucked by some girl who doesnt even like me but is down to fuck anyways
>>
>>24867112
YO dawg im gonna fuck somebody's wife
and it gonna be you
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAG
>>
https://youtu.be/O3a8NEKBaCo
Find me an equivalent to this except with women wanting white men. It doesnt fucking exist. Black men can literally just leave their house and fuck bitches
>>24867163
When did I suggest otherwise?
There are no reason for any nonwhites to be here, especially blacks.
>>24867174
>most desired race
Maybe 50 years ago Jamal.
>>
tfw you're an arab living in a third world country shithole reading this post right now
>>
>>24867112
>WE'RE BETTER THAN U
>HAW HAW HAW HAW
>omg we're the only ones who know pain!!!

You faggots can dish it but can't take it
>>
>>24867112
This is such shit bait, even worse than the false flag anti-white posting recently.

If you're white in the west and are a NEET or virgin, then quite frankly, you're a fucking failure who should kill themselves for failing on easier modo.
>>
>>24867209
Lucky cunt. I wish I lived in an arab country where women aren't "liberated" and sexual promiscuity is punishable by death
>>
>>24867174
We're the only ones capable of having deep feelings, so yes
>>
>>24867213
I've never said we're better than you. Well be extinct soon anyway I just hope the chinks pick up where we left off
>>24867222
>be black
>fetishized by literally every race of women
>can get hired solely for being black
>claims to be capable of being a robot
>>
>>24867206
https://www.google.com/#q=I+like+white+guys

>Maybe 50 years ago Jamal.
Someone post all the ok cupid shit.
>>
>>24867231
except when it isn't the case in practice, women here a bunch of whores, or as we call them here sharmootas
>>
>>24867235
>We're the only ones capable of having deep feelings
Then that makes you more human you stupid fuck
>>
>>24867269
>okcupid meme stats
Those are lonely Tumblr users. I'm talking about the average woman here
>>24867281
Just stone them senpai
>>
Good thread op
I agree 100%
>>
This... It hardly registers in my mind that an actual nigger can be reading what I type.. its like having an orc on the other end ffs.
>>
ching chong here
i already haver it bad but black people must have it worse
>universally hated (maybe pc usa is an exception)
>shitty history
>stereotype of being dumb and commiting crime
>desired skin color is (in first world countries) mostly white and being black is literally the opposite
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (28 KB, 576x584) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
28 KB, 576x584
>>24867112
>being white
>being a robot
Pick one. At least you have an ancestry and culture to try to live up to. What do we have to strive for? Being farmers or servants?

When a white is seen on the street by another white, he thinks nothing of it. When the minorities are seen the area suddenly seems seedy if he doesn't dress like he got swallowed up and puked out by a J Crew store and talk like he was raised in the Adirondacks. Shit, even I feel the same way. When I saw a Hasidic Jew walking down my street it's the first time I felt safe walking at night where I live. The more the whites gentrify my city, the happier I get because they bring businesses, culture, and property value.

That isn't to mention genetic superiority. I went to an all black school, and when I happened to visit a white school in the Catskills, the white boys and girls all towered over me at 6'3 (yes I'm a manlet), with built frames and stacked females, not to mention their uniform cost a month of my salary.

Not to mention white men take of all of our women freely, but when the opposite happens it's an outrage. Not even gonna lie, makes me mad when I see a negro out in public with a white woman. If you think "Jamal" or "Paco" is any more suited to get a woman then "Brad" or "Jeff" (average tier whites) then you just don't know how it really works.

Nuclear families 90% of the time, wealth (middle class is wealth. If you had access to a computer when you were a child/teen you were/are wealthy. Having a console when you were a kid makes you wealthy.), better neighborhoods, status. It's impossible to be a robot AND white.

Despite all this, I still count my lucky stars I'm not a negro and that whites view my race as hard-working and humble. Also, by the grace of god I look Italian and have a white name, so I blend in.
>>
>>24867112
>implying Asians can't be robots

like half of fucking japan too
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.