[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 page paper due friday >haven't even started >help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1433110731790.jpg (25 KB, 257x307) Image search: [Google]
1433110731790.jpg
25 KB, 257x307
>10 page paper due friday
>haven't even started
>help me /r9k/
>>
>>24866738
What's it supposed to be on?
>>
File: 1394333328297.jpg (110 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
1394333328297.jpg
110 KB, 998x974
>>24866780
recommendation report on a topic that pretty much doesn't exist
>>
Fake. If you really had one you'd atleast mention the topic.
>>
That's not a big deal, anon.
You just have to be able to commit a day.
I wrote a 24 page research paper last Saturday that my professor is pushing for publication.
>>
>>24866738
are you serious? 10 pages till friday isn't even a challenge
>>
Depends on what kind of sources you want in the paper, familam.
>>
File: letowelman.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
letowelman.png
142 KB, 415x367
>did my own 10 page paper
>10 minute presentation on it tomorrow

I'd rather do a 100 page paper before spending 10 minutes up there
>>
>4 page French paper due tomorrow for cunt who's a stickler about grammar
>don't really care anymore
>>
>>24868482
Just pretend you're a really good salesman about to make the sale of his lifetime and live the rest of his life in a 100 million dollar mansion.

Then maybe, just maybe, you'd be less nervous thinking about the comfier times coming ahead of you.
>>
Page paper requirements are full retard
I had it yelled at me constantly through high school to keep my papers short but full of actual content, now I have to fluff them up with stupid shit to meet arbitrary requirements when I already have a well constructed, concise paper
College is shit
>>
>blew off a 15 page paper due to extreme laziness
>going to be the first class I've ever failed

I feel like shit even though I'm done with this semester now.
>>
>>24866738
you have plenty of time pussy
>>
>>24866738
You think that's bad? I have a 300 word essay due by midnight.

who else here /fucked/?
>>
>>24868574
>one fucking page
>in an hour
fuck you dude, I have an entire paragraph due in two days
>>
>>24866738

>2.5 pages now
>4 pages tomorrow
>3.5 pages before the due time on Friday (I'm guessing midnight?)

GET TO WORK NIGGA
>>
>>24868574
300 words are you kidding me
>>
>>24866738
I have a max 7.5 page paper due the 16 of december and im only 1 page in.. Pretty sure im gonna drop that class
>>
5 page paper due tomorrow lads.

Define either/or using fragmentary writing.

Fuck everything, I knew I was going to put this off.
>>
>need to do 5 10 question multiple choice quizes tonight for a grade and to study for a ginal tomorrow.
the quiz questions are harder than the test questions though.
>>
I did a 15 page research report about native americans and peyote for bioethics in 3 days which required at least 25 sources. Mind you these sources had to be scholarly papers.

Shit was horrible I stayed up for 3 days straight. I think I have ptsd or something from it becuase I have had reapeated nightmares about not finishing it in time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.