[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys regularly shoplift and if so why and how do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 25
File: sl.jpg (69 KB, 634x399) Image search: [Google]
sl.jpg
69 KB, 634x399
Do any of you guys regularly shoplift and if so why and how do you do it?

I personally don't but I'm interested in some stories/experiences.
>>
File: topsteal.jpg (29 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
topsteal.jpg
29 KB, 400x583
Buy any vidya for the price of dog food.
Take any box of doge food (pic related)
And open it just enough so you can fit your vidya in. Throw the food somewhere nobody gives a fuck about it anyways. Pass the cashier, shit will not ring since one code got scanned out and the other is pretty much impossible to scan through. I did it more than twice and it always works. Just be careful not to get seen by anybody.

HF
>>
>>24866512
What games were they?
>>
>>24866427
I put on a lone ranger type mask and scarf and usually run out with pokemon and magic cards. Nobody gives a shit because they think I am mentally ill, they are right.
>>
>>24866512
does this actually work? what stores are the best to steal from where do you go in the store to discretely stuff the vidya in the doge food? what about cameras?
>>
>>24866512
What stores do you go to where the games worth buying aren't kept behind the desk or behind a giant locked case?
>>
File: 1448251609023.jpg (28 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
1448251609023.jpg
28 KB, 600x367
>>24867588
top kekeke
>>
bumping to keep it alive yes this comment is completely original
>>
I steal small stuff like cologne or candy
>>
File: 1395941649624.jpg (130 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
1395941649624.jpg
130 KB, 383x472
>work at retail store
>store barely makes a profit
>best cashiers get less than ten hours a week
>constantly hear them complain about how they can't get enough hours
>have to do inventory frequently
>fucking everything is getting stolen all the time
>mfw
>>
>place small, expensive shit in shopping cart
>buy cheapest produce you can find (usually onions)
>ring up in self checkout
>place shit under onions
>ring up everything as onions and pay for your shit by the lb
>??????
>>
I steal something basically every time I go to the supermarket, usually just chocolate. Cameras have blind spots.
>>
How do shoplifters know where the camera blindspots are?>>24868607
>>
>>24868645
>cameras
The cameras don't matter unless they think you stole something and pull the tapes to check.
>>
File: 1308190257507.jpg (23 KB, 311x336) Image search: [Google]
1308190257507.jpg
23 KB, 311x336
>>24867588
lmao oh my lord
>>
>>24868645

>look around
>no cameras in your line of view
>steal chocolate
>profit, sort of
>>
>shopping at target
>jokingly pull up my sweatshirt sleeves and put a handful of expensive bracelets on then pull sleeves back down
>think how easy it would be to steal all of these
>but nah jk
>take them all off and buy one
>later at home discover there's a little thin piece of metal/tech INSIDE the price tag that would no doubt set the alarms off
>crisis averted
Always check the price tags robits.
>>
>friends and I decided we want some books
>no one has money
>go to Barnes and nobles
> find camera blindspot(thank god they put the sci fi fantasy section in a corner)
>friends put books in my bag
>walk out and dodge the sensors
>profit???
>>
>>24868645
when you get caught they bring you in the security room and you get to see where all the cameras are.

pro-tip: there are cameras on the meat in stop and shop.
>>
don't be a dink
take them out of the packages
>>
>go to target, just to mischief
>Friend uses switchblade to cut open bags of individually wrapped candy
>low-key grab candy while using body to block camera view
>mischief+profit
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
Wew lads, is this shit really even worth it? You will have to answer to Tyrone if you mess it up over like less than $100 worth of stuff.
>>
>>24866427
Best tactic is to have friends but robots have no friends so you guys are fucked.

Otherwise what I've done is have a dude run interference in the front of the store (usually this is at night). He either just looks at shit or he buys something small like an Arizona.

Meanwhile I'm in the booze aisle and I grab a bottle, rip out the RFID that is under the price tag and then stuff it down my pants. Then I shuffle out of the store. Then I get drunk.

I've done the same thing with meat too. Literally I fed myself for an entire month on stolen meat. Steak every night is pretty nice.

For clothes, I've tried on some clothes that don't have the tags and then I wear them other under the clothes I was wearing. Or I stuff them down my pants.

For shoes, I've gone in with shitty holed up shoes. Tried on some new ones that fit. Then I walk out with them on.
>>
>>24869028
It started as mischief, but now I'm a bit of a klepto
>>
File: rfid.jpg (319 KB, 700x684) Image search: [Google]
rfid.jpg
319 KB, 700x684
I have kleptomania, i shoplift almost for sport.
RFID make stealing a lot more difficult, but if you have physical access to the sticker, its pretty easy to fuck with the antenna coil.
Just make sure you sap the coil, and not the rest of the wiring, as it still sends the electrical interference that sets off the alarm.
If the sticker is on the inside of a plastic case, like on some vidya cases, you can try and put the flame of your lighter against the part where the antenna is, but its too risky to start burning shit in the middle of the mall.

tl;dr. buy a RFID jammer, steal everything.
>>
>>24866512
>playing video games
>having a dog or cat
>stealing

degenerate faggit
>>
>>24869040
>Literally I fed myself for an entire month on stolen meat.
This reminds me how in high school we would go to the store and people would get jojos/potato wedges from the deli and steal them
Freshman year was fun then everyone dropped out for their ged
>>
Candy and sodas. Mostly for fun.
>>24867657
Different guy, but my local Wal-Mart got rid of the glass case to help speed things up. You can just walk up and grab the game now.
>>
File: 1427555359787.jpg (64 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
1427555359787.jpg
64 KB, 747x599
>>24869040
Was that necessary robots have friends sometimes
>>
>>24866427
Morally I would, who am I kidding, but in practice I'm way too beta. I can barely even BUY the shit, let alone have the balls to steal it, let alone deal with the potential consequences.
>>
>>24869028
the majority of people on this board are actually teenagers
>>
I've been shoplifting/scamming for 5 years now without being caught. In that time I've stolen movies, CDs, vidya, trading cards, blankets, clothes, jewellery, bikes, devices. I'm a NEET because I pay rent off what I sell though I suppose this counts as a job at this point.
>>
>>24867588
i feel strangely inspired
>>
recently stole for the first time since childhood. I was at macy's and realized that their cheap in-store brand American Rag dosent have any theft tags on it. grabbed a bunch of shirts, with some extras to the dressing room, put all the ones i wanted inside my coat and left.
>>
>>24869224

Where do you sell stuff like that?

Online?
>>
>"waaaah niggers"
>acts like a bunch of poverty niggers and yet still complains about them

what the fuck is this board
>>
>>24869491
>everyone is the same person

i don't do either of those things
>>
I used to steal from clothing stores when I was 18-20. I was very VERY poor so if I wanted any decent clothes I stole them.

Would steal $500 jackets from Myer(Ausfag) by going into change room and removing the buzzer with a pair of pliers.

Normally whenever I went to the mall I would stuff a pair of something into my pants and walk off to my car.

Pretty easy to be honest.

Pick couple of clothes you like and go into the change room.
Rip off tags until you are able to get the alarm off without damaging the clothes, stuff into pants and walk out.

Only got caught once which was when I stopped.
>Plan a big haul with a friend at a town 2 hours away
>Set up get away spot and how we would go in and out. Plan what to do when confronted.
>Get in the store and started grabbing shit. Notice I am being monitored and followed
>Decide I would just be a big distraction so my friend could get away with a lot
>Walk into change room with a good 10 grand of stuff
>Hear beepers go off assuming my friend ran for it
>I ditch the clothes and walk out like normal
>See friend right outside doors being arrested by police
>Just dash it to my car and text friend till I find out what I can do to get him

Glad I didn't do a runner that day
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
I did all the time when I was a kid but my brother always found out and snitched to my mom on me. 1 time I stole some pokemon cards and candy from this corner store we always went to that was owned by some Saudis, brother snitched to my mom and she brought me to the store and had me apologize and I had to listen to the store owner tell me the story about how they'd chop off your hand in his home country. Pretty sure I stopped after that but only because I didn't want to get ratted out anymore
>>
>>24869483
Indeed I do.
>>
File: g poster.jpg (155 KB, 544x841) Image search: [Google]
g poster.jpg
155 KB, 544x841
>>24869491
>salty cumskin detected
>>
Kinda related story
>be hs grad
>Disney land gradnight
>they tell all of us if you go to Disney jail, you don't graduate
>late night, like 12:30
>basically out of $, hang around shops and look around
>see some kid slide some shit in his pocket
>do it for JUSTICE.
>snap a photo of the kid
>talk to security
>they say they won't do shit, but thank me for my concern
Most companies seem like they won't do shit against you. At target, I've heard of people openly lying about prices of items, just to get a discount.
>>
>>24869059
Couldn't you just peel them off? Barnes and Noble just has them stuck in the book.
>>
i work in retail. i just go out back and grab some food. if i have my hoodie i just stuff shit inside for later snacking. as for trading cards, just take them to the bathroom and shove your best pulls onto your sock. dont be an idiot and take the whole tin, also go when it is most crowded (1200-1300) to avoid getting too much attention
>>
>>24869630
security often looks at what youre carrying out if you dont have a plastic bag to hide them.
If you peel them off security could check on the book and see that theres no RF at all.
Walk out the door like a normal person subtly showing the code to the guard (open the book, pretend to read the title, make sure the code is facing the guard) he would have no reason to stop you.

Or run.
>>
>>24868575
same
>live/work in super ghetto area
>fragrance case gets replaced during remodel
>the new one is just shelves without a locking glass door
>and it's still located right next to the entryway of the store
>probably lose a few hundred dollars a month from all the perfume/cologne being stolen

Bonus story
>manager hires new cashier
>hours are cut so it's just the manager and cashier working a shift
>cashier is at the front of the store where a person is piling razor cartridges in a basket
>newfag cashier doesn't realize what they're doing and ignores them, manager notices and goes up to confront them
>person walks out of the store with the basket that has $200 worth of razors while telling the manager that their car has fake plates
>>
> one day go to the bookstore to read my book I brought from home (waiting my mom to finish shopping shit, and they had nice couchs and sofas)
> my book is pretty new, just released popular title, so there are tons of unsold volumes in the bookstore
> i go in and out and no one gives a shit that I'm holding a new book in my arm.
> go next day. Take a book I wanted to buy. Read it for 30 minutes in the reading spot.
> walk out with the book in my hand like I own it.
> have stole more than 30 books like this.
The secret is to not look guilty. You can't imagine the imensiry of the fuck people do not give for others, as long as you act normal. No one sees, no one cares, no one pays attention. All the books I stole, I slimply got them, read for a few minutes, and exited through the front door with the book in my hands. Never caught.
>>
File: 1440381418025.jpg (32 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
1440381418025.jpg
32 KB, 540x561
>>24869081
>having a pet makes you a degenerate
>>
>>24869537
what happened to your friend
>>
File: Stallman.jpg (144 KB, 1395x1395) Image search: [Google]
Stallman.jpg
144 KB, 1395x1395
>>24869625
>/g/ poster
>mac
>>
>>24869626
>At target, I've heard of people openly lying about prices of items, just to get a discount.
People do that a lot, especially couponers. I'm pretty sure Target has loss prevention staff at their stores though. They'll go out of their way to get people that are stealing items like baby formula.
>>
i used to steal small things in my country like cookies, candy bars etc. but in America it's impossible since there are security cameras everywhere
>>
>>24869936
hello poorfag!
>>
>>24869625
>not yelling at everyone to install gentoo
>not using arch
>not carrying bags of rice
>not a minimalistic clothing color scheme
>>>>>>mac
not /g/
>>
>>24868575
I work retail too, I could care less about the monetary value of whatever shit people steal - not coming out of my check, but constantly fixing inventory / having customers complain about us being out of something gets irritating.

On behalf of retail wageslaves everywhere, if you're gonna steal at least leave us the empty package so we can get it out of the system.

Also don't be a dummy and steal from a brand new store, the security is usually way more tidy than an old store.
>>
File: COnGGJEUwAAeNio.jpg (19 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
COnGGJEUwAAeNio.jpg
19 KB, 600x395
>>24869997
>Macfags
>>
File: 1-SINAI DEFINITIVA.jpg (545 KB, 920x468) Image search: [Google]
1-SINAI DEFINITIVA.jpg
545 KB, 920x468
>>24869997
>unironically uses a mac

>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: check em.gif (4 KB, 110x119) Image search: [Google]
check em.gif
4 KB, 110x119
>>24869999
Quads have spoken
>>
>>24870029
Is your manager a raging asshole too?
>>
>>24868776
>look around
worst thing u can do, you have to casually scope.
>>
>>24870045
>>24870053
i don't have a mac, it just annoys me how butthurt you people get about apple products, we get it you're poor
>>>/g/
>>
>>24869911
Was fined and had a police record.

Now thats come back to bite him in the ass and cost him many jobs.

Happy I quit
>>
>>24869941
ex target fag here.
Anyone got questions about target? I'm bored.
>>
File: hwut.jpg (2 KB, 106x120) Image search: [Google]
hwut.jpg
2 KB, 106x120
>>24870120
are you still poor
>>
I work at a Best Buy
Probably the worst place to steal from in terms of big retail chains.
There's usually at least 2 guys watching the cameras/doors and 30 or so employees out on the floor.
All new vidya/shit over 100 dollars is generally locked up in cases, cages or portable plastic security box or wrapped in a security cable unless its large enough to not conceal or some shitty basic laptop.
>>
File: 1437391249804.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1437391249804.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>24870120
shit sounds harsh af
cant have that record sealed since it happened during adulthood
>>
>>24870105
>>24870105
>doesnt own a mac
>shills mac anyways
>doesnt own a mac
>lol u dont own a mac u must b poor
ironclad logic 10/10
>>
>>24869966
if you face away from the cameras or get a friend to stand in front of one, not even necessarily inconspicuously, you WON'T get caught. only talking from experience with duane reade
>>
>>24866427
I don't, but A girl where I work is always shoplifting.
She's also high on something half the time, and is extremely thin.

I'm falling for her and its awful. I know she'll use me up but I cant resist. I saw her this morning but only said hi.
>>
File: 1403859494140.jpg (96 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1403859494140.jpg
96 KB, 300x400
>>24869625
>/g/ poster
>using apple products ever
>>
>>24866427
>find game/movie you want
>hide it in coat/bag without getting seen
>take into restroom
>unwrap packaging
>take disc out and put in coat
>leave box on shelf and walk out
>>
What's wrong with a mac? Isn't mac unix based like linux unlike windows?
>>
>>24870184
it's ok to be poor f'am
>>
>>24870087
No my manager is actually pretty based.

He is gay and sometimes makes some slightly inappropriate comments towards myself and other coworkers, but only slightly. Also every assistant manager is gay - coincidence? But as far as managers go he is pretty easy going as long as you show up and work he leaves you alone, is flexible with hours, and buys everyone starbucks and pizza sometimes.

As long as you respect him, he respects you and actually listens to advice and openly talks about the business side of it which I find interesting as it's my area of study, even though it's all technically somewhat confidential. I think it's a lot smarter of a company to have a friendly boss that inspires rather than leads by fear, it's the only way competent employees stick around - and it reflects in the employee's work ethic and longevity. My long term game plan now is to wageslave until I have my degree then transfer to the corporate office because the company isn't that bad to work for and having even monkey-level experience in the company is still a huge foot in the door for a corporate career.

It's not worth it working under shitty managers senpai. Your mental health and self respect is more important than that. I know at least here, while the job market isn't exactly great, it's not so horrible that I wouldn't be able to find another job within a week or two.
>>
File: 1422193498471.jpg (86 KB, 769x1000) Image search: [Google]
1422193498471.jpg
86 KB, 769x1000
>>24870258
>whats wrong with a mac?
why would you enjoy paying so much for something objectively bad? I just dont get it.
I memeshit on mac, but i honestly think macfags are all hipsters not using windows because muh corporations.

>sister is 16
>uses mac, says her "old" windows ran better
>ask her why she uses mac if she knows its bad
>'because its cool and everyone has one'
>>
make a shoplifitng book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39hegG8Ouk
>>
File: alarme gates.png (27 KB, 1300x970) Image search: [Google]
alarme gates.png
27 KB, 1300x970
generally, you need to improvise sometimes, or sometime you can prepare, I stole some things, not too many. i'll describe one such situation when i stole a couple of things.
> enter the shop, it was not a private shop (i did not stole from them) but it belonged to a networ
> there is this alarm gate, or whatever it's called, but there is also the gap, and exactly in that gap is situated a rotating stand with some miscellanous things
> get the bag, pack stuff into it and hang onto the rotating stand
> rotate the stand so that part of it with the stand protrudes on the outside of the shop ( beyond the alarm gates)
> exit the shop normally, go to the rotating stand but from the outside, take the bag, go as nothing has happened.
I hope you get the idea intuitively since my english may be lacking.
>>
>>24869215
No, I don't want to believe it, and if it was true, most of them don't post in the threads I do at least
>>
>>24870424
My sister sold out her soul and eyeballs to pay for a macbook. I was trying to talk her out of it and asked "why you want a macintosh anyway?"
"Because it looks good" was her legitimate answer. I gave up soon after.
>>
>>24870424
I don't have a mac but you just listed 0 reasons why a mac is bad except that it's objectively bad

??????
>>
File: 1443614652888.jpg (11 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1443614652888.jpg
11 KB, 407x407
>>24870258
>mac
>linux, windows
One is hardware the others are software. Please refer to OSX.
>>
>>24871030
idk if most people know what osx was so I just said mac because that's what they associate it with
>>
>>24870593
Does she suck chads dick too?
>>
File: 1449147123549.png (588 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1449147123549.png
588 KB, 1440x810
>>24870632
Jesus, do you want me to actually explain why mac sucks? Ill try to be brief, ill cover only the biggest flaws for me.

First, gayman. This is 4chan, dont try and pretend.
>top choice is AMD Radeon R9 M290X. That has 2Gb of VRAM. This costs you 2300 fucking dollars
>next choice is either Geforce 700m or Geforce 755m. At 1500 and 1800 dollars
Now, not only the regular 750GTX is not that good for vidyashit, but its a mobile model, which means is even worse.
>you have to emulate every fucking game
macs are just not for gaming, everyone knows that.

Now, the OS. MacOSX is a locked-down and overpriced version of open-source, FREE Linux.
Stevie's company NeXT stole the OS from an open-sourced BSD Unix in 1996, He resold the version to Apple, and it became OSX.
The layout is bad (this is subjective, tho), and theres no room for flexibility, unlike linux. It is literally a downgraded and numbed down version of a free software you can download and install. For free. And its better.

>software and hardware options are shit.
theres not much to this, honestly. Its just shit. Every aftermarket component for a mac is either useless or ridiculously expensive.
Same for software, unless its open-sourced (!)

>Safari
>its a vanity computer
>the fucking clock
>>
>>24871187
Yes but what happens to the people who run linux on macs. You alienated them.
>>
File: 1426633288798.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426633288798.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>24871220
remember to buy that arch sticker to cover up the fag apple, anon :^)
>>
>>24870105
>implying i'm poor
i've spent over a thousand dollars the last few months building a windows desktop pc that would blow your shit apple computer out of the water
>>
>>24871211
>not factoring the display which is gorgeous
>reliability (many macs don't break and the price doesn't depreciate as much compared to other laptops)
>best laptop on the market

>using macs for gaming
????? who games on a laptop

>osx being like linux

ok well it's unix based and it's still better than windows and infinitely better than windows to code on

So your problem is basically that macs can't be used to play games and the graphics card doesn't match the market price for other laptops.
>>
>>24871374
>the display is gorgeous
>MACS DONT BREAK
sides reached orbit

>not admitting OSX is literally a locked gnulinux distro
you know its true. everyone with the slightest knowledge of tech does.
>WELL ITS BETTER THAN WINDOWS
it is, yeah. why do you move the goalposts?

>so your problem is that you cant game
and that you have to emulate everything as native software fucking sucks.
aftermarket replacements costs you half your liver and its standart at best.
Its laughably overpriced

>its infinetly better than windows to code on
Vim

>best laptop in the market
for what? looking like a latte gargling hipster? yeah, of course.
Theres better options for less money for literally everything else.
>>
>some beaner is left a box of alcohol on a register that wasn't being used
>manager told me keep an eye on the guy
>he tries to walk out and I step in front of him
>"do you have a receipt?"
>usher him over to the register to pay for it

lmao
>>
>>24866512
aren't there usually things on the inside to keep you from stealing electronics?
>>
>>24869085
Actually dropping out for your GED I think is smart. High School is pointless bullshit and if you can get out when you are 16 with a GED then go to a community college to start doing your GE classes. You will finish college much sooner than your peers. That's the way to do it I think. I wish I did that.

>>24869190
kek

I'd also like to add that you can't be a turbo autismo type of guy. You have to be normal and calm. If you are the type of person who breaks into sweat the second 1-2 people stare at you or ask you how your day is going. You are fucked.
>>
>>24869626
It is because they already right off a certain number of shit as being stolen. It is just another expense that they account for. It isn't worth their time to go after you most of the time.
>>
>>24870156
Nope. making $38 an hour working $50-60 hour weeks.
Do the math.
Not poor but exhausted.

>>24870175
Yep. Although I remember I had a largeish crew stealing stuff when we were 15 because we knew all that could happen was a slab on the wrist.

We would just rush a store, grab shit and run. One person might get caught but 10 would get away with $500-$1000 each.

Person that was caught had to be let go, at worst if they can get a phone number out of the kid, they would call the parents.

>One of my dumb cunt friends at 15 got caught
>Security said they will call his parents
>Friend was so scared they would REALLY call his parents that he fucking told his own parents he was stealing stuff

Stupid stupid cunt
>>
The self checkout machine can't actually weigh things lighter than say, a bag of chips.

So you can just throw little things on the scale and not look suspicious
>>
>>24869626
The Target by my house is really uppity about theft. Once my mom made me go to retrieve a couple welcome mats she thought the cashier didn't pack for her. I gave they guy at the customer service desk my receipt and had to wait for 40 mins while they checked the security footage. In the end they told me there was video of my mom taking the mats out into the parking lot on the bottom of her cart (where she probably left them), and they refused to refund any money or give us replacements. They amounted to $5. Literally $2.50 each
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
I steal garlic all the time from the super market.
Shits so expensive, I just put it in the bottom of a bag of mushrooms.
>>
Anything that has a tag or magnetic strip will beep when you walk out of store. you can go to hardware section and get pliers and break off the tags pretty easy. not everything has one though so you can just put pocket stuff
with self checkout you do >>24868592 because produce goes by weight. if you just go in and try put something in the bag without scanning it will pickup on extra weight.

it's just being poor... but the rush is also something too, getting it and walking out of store without them knowing.
doing it when the store has more people would make it easier too
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.