[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can black girls be "cute" or "pretty"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: hmmmmmmmmmm.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmm.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Can black girls be "cute" or "pretty"?
>>
I think I'm as cute as a 26 year old black woman can be
>>
>>24866242
Only if by "black" you mean mulatto, then yes.
>>
If they look almost white, yeah. A lot of East Africans do.

But most West Africans look like fucking ass. It's horrible. Big lips and sloped heads. Very rare for them to turn out cute, and then it's sort of "Niggery Cute" which is more like sheer accident than any heightened state of niggerness. The highest state of niggerness is pure ugly for Yorumbas.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>Yes, if you're mostly not black

But is there a chance for purely black girls to be considered cute if their personalites are okay?
>>
Yes of course they can!
>>
>>24866336
Most nigger broads I've hung out with were huge SJWs.

And that's the 1%. The other 99% are just straight-up screaming semi-conscious thugs.
>>
>>24866242

A lot of black girls are
>>
Can black girls bring out a man's protective instinct? Can black girls make a man feel that he has to take care of her because she's something precious and delicate?

I-I'm asking for a friend...
>>
Fucking nigger roasties and sjs die REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I think cuteness mostly comes from personality. I look like the type of black girl most of you would puke on but guys tell me I'm cute.
>>
File: file.png (100 KB, 456x308) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100 KB, 456x308
>>24866336
>considered cute if their personalites are okay
>>
>>24866242
If they know how to apply make up correctly and act in the appropriate manner then yes.
>>
File: 1434664436039.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1434664436039.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>24866336
>>24866336

never thought so until i saw this vid about nigerian fashion week and it makes sense, theres 1billion people in africa, theres gotta be a lot of cuties, at least half a million good ones
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 750x739
>Can black girls be cute

It depends, but mixed girls are a personal top tier.
>>
no, black girls can no be "cute" or "pretty"
>>
>>24866373
I'm not an sjw, I'm more moderate with a left lean. I don't really like political arguments or anything, though, so I keep my opinions to myself unless someone asks about them or invites me to debate.

>>24866421
ah, I was asking because lots of people seem to think of black girls as ghetto and obnoxious. A bad personality can make someone look unnattractive, so I was wondering if anyone's opinion would be slightly different if the black girl wasn't actually like that.
>>
>>24866565
Why do you care what they think anyway?you can do far better than the majority of the men here
>>
>>24866336
>Black girl with a pet dog and rabbit. That practically guarantees that you're white at heart. Full on negroes seem to not like animals. I imagine this is what the mormons mean when they say black people "become white" by being good people.
>>
>>24866753
I won't believe she's white at heart until I see her having sex with that rabbit or the kissing her dog
>>
>>24866715

I don't think I could do any better. I'm kind of nervous about approching people because I'm living in a new city closer to my college, but I've been in an online/home school for most of life and have pretty terrible social anxiety. No one approaches me, either, and I'm certain it's because of the way that I look.

I'm worried that everyone would feel disgusted and look down on me if I tried talking to them or that if they were nice to me, it would only be an act. I wish there was a way to show people that I'm not actually as bad as I might look. I wish I could bleach my skin and get surgery.

Do other black people think black girls are ugly, too?
>>
>>24866879
Just stop being pathetic and meet some qt boys on wechat.
>>
>>24866753
It's a rat, she's just kind of big. In fact, she's lost a bit of weight because she contracted pneumonia a while ago, but her medication has been helping so she'll get better pretty soon

>>24866871
I haven't become that desperate, yet ._.
>>
>>24866946
Look girl. Just go only wechat and use the "people in my area" option. There are tons of thirsty men on there who will buy you w.e the hell you want.
>>
>>24866565
>>24866879
You seem to have a better personality than most robots plus you're a girl, so even if you look like an ogre, I'm sure you could easily make some friends and maybe get an orbiter or two later on.
>>
>>24866946
I already like you better than the majority of black people.
>>
>>24866982
how am I supposed to make friends as a black girl when people assume I despise anyone that hasn't been to the club in the last 48 hours
>>
>>24866492
Why do people on here forget that the vast majority of people from all countries are ugly as fuck? I've from Taiwan and lived in the U.S for 15 years, the vast majority of the white people I've seen are average/ugly. Same goes for nig nogs and even asians.
>>
>>24867031
>>24867031
You've never seen a black girl with friends?
>>
>>24867031
I really hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>24867050
ignore her, she's doing the typical "I'm so different" schtick, except she's doing the black female verison of it which is even more insufferbale.
>>
>>24867050
not with ones that like to stay inside
>>
>>24866879
post pic if you want truth
>>
>>24867103
Yeah you can. The reason you don't have friends is your personality, I'm the same way. There are black girls fatter and uglier than me with friends and husbands. You'd still have it easier finding a bad than an average white male would.
>>
>>24866377
Of course not have you seem how many black single mothers their are?
They are just to ugly.
>>
>>24866982
Thanks, I appreciate it, but I'm still sort of worried about the fact that people would still see me as a black girl and dislike me because of it. I see it pretty much everyday on 4chan and I'm not sure if people outside of the Internet will feel the same way and just be a little more quiet about it since they don't have anonymity
>>
File: 02.jpg (359 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
359 KB, 800x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1HMUERC8BM
>>
>>24867151
from what I see those average and ugly white guys are accepted instantly in the anime club, gaming club, metal and rock club, etc

obviously they don't get love/sex as easily but I think they're in a better position when it comes to friendship
>>
File: puke.gif (898 KB, 450x189) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
898 KB, 450x189
>>24867233
>hairy arms
>>
File: cuteblackgirl.gif (879 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
cuteblackgirl.gif
879 KB, 245x400
yes, but only rarely
>>
>>24867270
I wish I were one of those white washed black girls who hang out with stacys and go to clubs and shit. I don't understand why you'd want to hang out with nerdy white Guy's, they are the most boring demographic on earth.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.