[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss being a lonely kid and chatting with my online friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: boy-on-computer-late-at-night.jpg (9 KB, 263x179) Image search: [Google]
boy-on-computer-late-at-night.jpg
9 KB, 263x179
I miss being a lonely kid and chatting with my online friends in the evenings, the only friends I had.

Anyone else?
>>
>>24866230
>have my own anime website
>nothing impressive but 100 unique visitors a day so I was proud
>affiliated with a bunch of other sites because that's just the corny shit you did in 2003
>am certain the other webmasters were all just hobbyist kids like me
>used to log onto MSN every day and get so many messages it was always overwhelming
That was really fun, I'll be honest
>>
even if those times kinda sucked i really miss them. no idea why.
>>
>>24866230
I'm a lonely man that chat with his online friends at night, btw they are the only friends I have.
I've opened a chat 12 years ago for a forum that has died.
since then me, and 3 other users, (NEETs) meet in that chat 5 days per week in order to chat and watch anime together.

That is our hidden safe space.
>>
I wish I could get back together with my old runescape crew. We had our "guild", where we assigned ranks and divisions - you know, serious shit. Used to meet up in deserted places and discuss our plans while wearing matching uniforms. Good times.
>>
>>24866439
how does it feel that moot succeeded where you failed???????

you fucked up
>>
>tfw used to spend dozens of hours a week chatting up older ladies in chatrooms as a young teen for cybersex
>tfw 25 and have never had real sex

I feel like the internet ruined my life desu.
>>
I don't miss it because i'm still doing it. My steam friends are my only real friends.
>>
those were better days
>>
>>24866613
Seems to me like moot fucked up. I'm still based, he's been a fag for a few years
>>
>>24866472
I was a noob through out my 4 years of playing runescape, never a member cause too poor.

Two kids introduced me to it and we chatted all night while farming hill giants for limpwurts and bones whilst leveling our attack and strength.
Coins and Boins we used to call it.

They were neighbors I lived far away but we played together during recess in the library.

Damn good days with that game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.