[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brother complex guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1368954671.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1368954671.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Hi. I am male, near 30, gf-less and this is my first time on /r9k/, please take care of me. I will proceed to do the secrete salute and join our wizardly ranks.

That said, here's my problem.

Thanks to my father, I am the proud owner of a cute little sister of 9 years old. We don't live at the same place and I basicaly can see her only few days once every 2 or 3 months. The thing is: she's in absolute adoration over me. She obeys everything I say (while being kind of a brat to my parents), she follows me everywhere and she always wants to be in my arms. It's been like that since she's 6 when she took the habit to sneak in my bed to talk or sleep after a nightmare (she's banned to do that now she's older)

I've done nothing wrong, don't call the police, just hugging and such. Problem is, I feel way too happy about it and she's growing ever more attached, now she cries everytime I must leave and I fear the day she'll get her hands on a cellphone.

My lazy nature about human relationships (I trust you know the feeling) make me feel content about that state of affairs while I should be outside, hunting for potential gfs. I feel my need of human contact is satisfied enough and so I'm not motivated into really looking for someone. Also, most women can't really compare with the cuteness of my daughterfu (because of the age difference, let's be honest, I don't really see her as a sister). Sure, the lack of sex is a huge letdown but I have the occasional bang with some casual friends (with no hopes to ever getting serious).

Now my wall of text is over, here's my question: wat do ?

(pic semi related, she looks like her)
>>
my 8year old sister is like that too , Just take care of her man :D
>>
>>24866036
How do you not turn into a creep ?
>>
>>24866106
lol yeah idk
>>
I wish I had a cute little sister ;~; Why can't you see her more frequently?
>>
>>24866198
I work and live far away. She begged me to move several times but i can't
>>
Fuck her.

Someone had to say it.
>>
>>24866338
Well atleast we have that away now
>>
>>24865959
With the age difference I would treat her like a daughter and sibling. Banter and wisdom.
>>
For fuck's sake, just say you wanted to get a wincest thread started.
>>
Do you two kiss often?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA
>>
You have fwbs you're not a wizard.
>>
honestly you think she might be being abused where she actually lives and wants you to protect her?
>>
>>24865959
Just alerted the FBI
Enjoy the v&
>>
>>24866584
>Implying the FBI didn't already see this thread in their constant monitoring of /r9k/
>>
>>24865959

"(because of the age difference, let's be honest, I don't really see her as a sister)"

You're fucking sick. Seek help as soon as possible, you fucking weirdo.
>>
Stick your penis in her mouth and break her jaw off.
>>
>>24866765
He said he views her like a daughter. Reading comprehension.
>>
>>24865959
You have the occasional bang with casual friends and you want to come to r9k, and not only that but proclaim you should join the wizardly ranks?

*ahem*

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT WHYTHEFUCKAREYOUHEREGETOFFMYFUCKINGBOARD

Now that's taken care of kindly fuck off
>>
>>24866841
This, gtfo you shit bag. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>24865959
i dont get the point. do what about what? what problem are you looking for advice? you bang people you are not welcome here and dont you fucking dare use the title wizard on yourself you normie shit
>>
>>24866338
no
>>24866417
> banter
I don't. But I tease her into doing things she's afraid of (she's scared of many things)
> wisdom
implying I have any

>>24866419
I didn't realise we were on /adv/

>>24866426
Depends what you consider kissing. On the mouth, no (well I think she tried once) but on the cheek or forehead a lot, hands or feet sometimes when she litteraly lay on me when we watch tv or a tablet.

>>24866438
It's sad you have this video in mind.

>>24866490
I am almost 30, single and happy with just a little sister. I must have some powers.

>>24866534
She's not abused, she's just the middle one in 3 kids (not including me) and she feel alone. Also father is distant and/or absent

>>24866584
Thanks bro, I'm in Europe.

>>24866765
What ?

>>24866790
no

>>24866841
>>24866860
Sorry. It's very occasional. Very. Like at least one year ago now.

>>24866881
This relationship makes me lazy with the others. I shouldn't invest so much emotional time into my little sister. I don't think I've tried to meet new people in like... 3 years ?
>>
Not the same exactly but I once had a friend who'd always give me great hugs. I didn't care about having a gf then either.

But if you did find a gf that'd probably be good. For right now, you and your sister are making each other happy. Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't do anything weird.
>>
>>24866973
Yeah. But she's growing up. I'm probable heading for a huge dissapointement when her teenage attitude comes out and she suddenly hates me.
>>
>(she's banned to do that now she's older)

What a faggot.
>>
>falling in love with a goddamn kid

I know any amount of female attention gives you all the feels but come on.
>>
>>24865959
>get therapy (because you're on r9k)
>find a way to interact with adult women

in the meantime, take care of your sister and be good to her while it lasts. she'll probably realize you're a loser as she gets older and turn her feelings of adoration into resentment when she realizes you're not the god she thought you were
>>
>>24866961
You had sexual intercourse with a succubi. You are unfit to be a wizard

>>24868000
Understand she's not going to be pure forever and will eventually become a skank
>>
>>24868119
>tfw my 10-year-old sister told me yesterday she's had 3 bf's already
i'm pretty sure my roastie retard druggie mom is to blame for this
>>
>>24868189
is dad around?
>>
>>24868266
her dad (not my dad) is an alcoholic and is also retarded. he was around, but now she's living with my grandparents and me because her parents are retards who can't seem to take care of themselves, let alone children.
>>
>>24865959
kill yourself

>stupid fucking robot won't let me say what needs to be said.
>>
just dont do any weird shit and it'll be all good
>>
Do nothing, you love your little sister, what's the problem?
>>
File: grammarnazi.jpg (106 KB, 548x999) Image search: [Google]
grammarnazi.jpg
106 KB, 548x999
>>24868119
>>a succubi
>>
Sounds normal. Treat her like a daughter. Chances are, with the age gap you'll end up taking care of her for a little while longer before she grows up. Think of it like having a child without ever having to pay alimony or having someone to bitch at you all the time. At least now when you're older and alone you might get invited for Christmas or new years. She's still young so as long as you don't look like a creepy ass pedophile you can dote on her all you want, unleash your paternal instinct and don't fall for the unmarried single female above 25 who wants children honey trap.
>>
>>24866106
Fuck hookers and you won't be horny anymore
I fuck a hooker once or twice a month and I straight up don't even look at women anymore
>>
>>24865959
It's a phase. In the next few years she'll grow out of it and turn into a total bitch so enjoy it while you can I guess
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.