[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons why don't you just get a qt Asian bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
Femanons why don't you just get a qt Asian bf?
>>
Because that's not Chad
>>
OP why don't you stop posting stupid fucking questions you retarded mongrel?
>>
There was only one Asian kid in my school, I think he had selective mutism- he also stabbed kids.
Being rather dim, he also had these phrases memorized for interaction's sake and delivered them in the exact same way each time- his most popular being "Uh... No comment!"
From what I heard, he's doing pretty well- really enjoying Starcraft and that other space-themed mmorpg where the financial system is complex on a semi-realistic scale, with insurance and shit. He's also got a modest tech job.
I was afraid he'd do something stupid and get himself killed.
>>
>>24865517

sounds like u miss him, lel.

>>24865252
>>24865268

$14.88
>>
>>24865589
Sure I miss him.
I found his inability to communicate with others captivating, he'd just stew about something, reach a boiling point, and then stab somebody.
I prefer to observe others rather than interact, so my favorite people aren't those on would call pleasant, but the very intricate.
>>
Small dicks

Asian cannot compare to the BBC
>>
>>24865686

you're literally stalking him. you know his job, his games that he likes to play, etc.
>>
>>24865711
I stalk roughly three to four dozen persons of interest at a time, about 20% of them are from this board.
Little Cho Seung-Hui jr. much less than others- he's slippery and not very fond of social media.
I don't think I have any pictures of him post 2008.
>>
Stop fetishizing me as cute. I would probably become an alcoholized wife-beater under the right circumstances.
>>
>>24865240
They are smaller than me
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x572
>>24865789
What's wrong with cute?
>>
>>24865824
It's an Korean illusion.
>>
>>24865824
Not him, but I hate being called cute.
I'm now 30 but people still think I'm in high school

Only grills that stare at me are tweens
>I've thought about it, but no. I don't want to room with bubba
>>
>>24865953
Maybe the cops will also think you are in high school.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.