[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people thinking you're a 1/10 Is there anything more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151206021934_glitch.jpg (135 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
20151206021934_glitch.jpg
135 KB, 323x221
>people thinking you're a 1/10
Is there anything more crushing than this? Literally everybody thinks this
>>
I bet you're just being hard on yourself and that you're at least a 2 anon ;)
>>
>>24865237
No, let me tell you the story, this happened 2 years ago when I was a junior in high school, but it still fucks with me
>be sitting in class
>some normie comes up to me and wants to do an average score out of 10 based on what grills respond to
>said no but they did it anyway
>all the people that got asked what I was out of 10 looked disgusted
>the average was 1.17
This was when I became full wizard
>>
>>24865221
Post a picture pls
>>
>>24865361
I'm a musician, I don't want my work connected to 4chan
>>
I don't ask people because I already know I'm a 1/10. Also fuck every optimist on the internet who says that anyone can get what they if they "try hard enough :^)"
>>
>>24865221
at least you're not an average looking manlet
>>
>>24865313
Don't let yourself down man. I mean you might not be beautiful, but I can't imagine anyone to be 1/10 unless they are like a deformed mutant.
You were probably just the average kind of shy introvert and they fucked with you because kids are cruel. Nothing more.
>>
>>24866524
Fuck off dumb normalfag scum
>>
>>24866542
>1.17

You don't need everyone to think you're attractive, anon. All you need is one person who thinks you're attractive ;)
>>
>>24865396
Bradford Cox?

I'm a big fan. Marfans unite
>>
>>24866652
That's a cute story but it's bullshir.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.