[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been depressed the past 4 days thinking of my ex girlfriend again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1445766664647.jpg (685 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445766664647.jpg
685 KB, 1024x1024
Been depressed the past 4 days thinking of my ex girlfriend again. She broke up with me 4 months ago. I had a little cry just now and also stood up half the night yesterday crying and thinking of her. Can any brobots just cheer me up a little right now.
>>
>>24864946

Check your able-to-cry privilege.
>>
>>24864946
>depressed the past 4 days
The diagnostic criteria is 2 weeks, norman.
>>
>>24864946
>had a gf
>4 days

fuck off normie
>>
Having love and lost is a way worse feeling than never having loved. You robots have no idea how lucky you are you never experienced having a girlfriend or making love or cuddling or sharing special moments with a girl and having her hold your arm tightly when walking and have her rest her head on your chest and going to sleep. You are so damn lucky because you are ignorant to these feelings and don't understand the lost I have gone through and the pain it causes in my heart. I wish I can trade situations with all of you. You don't understand how good you having it, if I could take everything back and everything I feel and turn back into the ignorant virgin browsing /r9k/ wishing I had a qt girlfriend oh believe you me I would make that switch in a heartbeat. You are the ones that are privileged, not me.
>>
>>24865780
this post is too real mayne
>>
>>24866065
> Never having loved
Not the point.

Are we supposed to like ourselfes in our misery now?
>>
>>24864946
Something that really helped me get over my ex was (i know that sounds autistic af) saying "fuck you" out loud every time i thought about her in a positive way. This bitch cheated on me. End-of-story. Whatever redeeming qualities she might have, don't make her less of a cheating whore. I repeated something like that in my head when i wanted her back until i finally convinced myself that she simply wasnt worth the stress anymore
>>
>brobots
>thinks he is a robot
>had a girlfriend

FUCKING NORMIES FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 800px-2004_sutton_hoo_01.jpg (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-2004_sutton_hoo_01.jpg
134 KB, 800x600
>>24865873
i know right?
Saxon 4 lyfe
>>
>>24866848
Oh look it's the >can't be a robot because he had a gf
meme again
>>
The only true way to get rid of the pain is either to compile a list of positive things about not being with her and repeat them to yourself, or to get another gf to fill the hole and make you realize how shitty your ex was and how much better off you are now. Basically rehabilitate yourself or find a better drug, in a sense.
>>
>>24865873
God damn it I just took my first Abnormal Psych class this made me giggle like a retard
>>
File: 1447402428021.jpg (11 KB, 117x165) Image search: [Google]
1447402428021.jpg
11 KB, 117x165
>>24864946
I get depressed thinking of my ex of two years ago. The ride never ends.
>>
>>24867014
My ex was near perfect though. She was smart and pretty and I believed actually did love and care about me. She also is better than me in every possible way. I won't be able to find a girl that could replace her.
>>
>>24867118
If she was so perfect, why did she leave you?
>>
>>24867133
Because I don't have a good job and she said I had no motivation in life and that I'm just waiting for something to happen and she doesn't understand what I'm waiting for. She than found a guy with a good job and left me for him.
>>
>>24864946
>depressed
>4 days
>ex girlfriend
Get the fuck off my board, I hate it how normies claim to be depressed because they're sad. Do you even know what depression is you faggot?
>>
Going through the same thing right now, my ex broke up with me 4 months ago as well. It's even worse for me because she has a new bf now.

I'm sure it'll get better for the two of us soon :,)
>>
>>24867447
I hope so bro. I pray every day that I hit the loterry or a hotter girl comes into the picture. Don't think either will happen though.

So what is your story

>>24867410
stop being such a bitch bro
>>
>>24867749
What board do you think you are on?
Sage
>>
>>24865780
What are some reasons where it's ok to cry
>>
You're gonna have to be a normie and go out to a club with a friend or something.

Been 4 months since I split with my ex. I've only started to talk to this other girl.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.