[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /faggotstepdad/ >be mommies pride and joy, 2011-present
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
who here /faggotstepdad/

>be mommies pride and joy, 2011-present
>living a comfy neet life
>she brings home this 6'2 buff bald chad and introduces him
>he lives here
>gives me chores
>bitches at me for not going out
>tries to sit me down and talk to me like i'm a 12 year old that needs a father figure
>made me sign a house rules contract
>cant even lock my door anymore
>constantly asking me shit like "so anon what did you accomplish today"
>"you need to go out and DO something. you CANNOT BE CONTENT JUST BY EXISTING. YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF"

I'm 25. fuck my life.
>>
File: 1449511424319.jpg (42 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449511424319.jpg
42 KB, 306x306
Call him a kuq because that's what he is.
>>
>>24864903

>bitches at me for being a failure
>is unaware that he is supporting his girlfriends 25 year old offspring and keking himself by taking the time to try and change me

yea, you're right!
>>
At least you have a door faggot. My stepdad took mine off the hinges.
>>
>25
>maaaan, my stepdad is such a DICK bro

christ you're pathetic.
>>
>>24865334
Where exactly do you think you are friend?
NOT REDDIT
>>
>>24865376

Why is it so fucking hard for you to just leave the house? become homeless. you can get on /r9k/ with free wifi at a library or some shit. Or you know, you could get a fucking job and live on your own.
>>
>>24864876
>stepdad taking pains to be more than the guy who fucks anon's mom
>anon complains online

He's doing what your dad should've done if/when he was around.
>>
>>24865441

>implying I want help

nope, fuck off fag. I just want to be left alone. He can fuck mom all he wants
>>
>>24865441
this tbqh phamily
>>
>>24864876
>Actually have someone who believes in you and wants to see you succeed in some way and after years without it
>OMREEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I JUST BE A MISERABLE ROBOT?

Pathetic daysoo.
>>
>>24865419
These threads are a joke for this very reason. Just say fuck it. Living in that environment doesn't sound worth it, unless you're greatly exaggerating, which you probably are. If you want to try to have a real life, try to find a job and some kind of shitty accommodation, otherwise just because homeless scum and accept your inevitable demise.
>>
>>24865492

>implying I was miserable

get out normie. You don't understand.
>>
>>24865441
He's doing what his dad should have done a long, long time ago. But the time for that has passed. Unless OP is like 15 and lying about his age, which he probably is, it's really too late for a father figure to help like that. He's probably a lost cause.
>>
>>24864876
He's trying to get you to move out, can't you see that?

No man wants to live like that, they would rather live in squalor than to be treated like a child.
>>
>>24865520
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

You're literally making yourself look worse with every post.
>>
>>24864876
It sounds like your stepdad really wants to help you. He seems like a cool guy. I really can't understand, he's trying to redeem your wasted life
>>
>>24865585

But you don't though. Which is why you need to leave /r9k/, fag.
>>
File: wereallgonnamakeit.jpg (450 KB, 810x4757) Image search: [Google]
wereallgonnamakeit.jpg
450 KB, 810x4757
>>24865520
>implying a Chad personal life trainer isn't one of /r9k/'s greatest desires

You're gonna make it bro.
>>
>>24865585
>>24865591
>>24865676

When did /r9k/ become full of fags like you? Are there no true robots left?
>>
>>24865835
They're all dead from diseases they caught living in a pig sty of a room.
>>
>>24865835

Us "normies" are taking /r9k/ over. We are going to fix you sad fucks one sperglord at a time.
>>
>>24865669
>Nobody understands my torment. The torment that comes from having someone care about my success. God I wish I could just be a failure in peace and make my mother regret not having an abortion

>>24865835
I like making robots feel bad about themselves. They deserve it.
>>
You should at least start working towards leaving and living on your own. At some point, he's just going to flat out kick you out.
>>
Is your mum sexy?
Why else would chad bother with her and deal with your shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.