[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'10" or higher Get the fuck off my board you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FUCK YOU MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAA.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAA.png
217 KB, 680x680
>5'10" or higher

Get the fuck off my board you DISGUSTING normie
>>
Im 5'5 kek
Fapping to hentai is the only sexual intercourse i ever have
>>
>>24864662
6"4 checking In. Height literally doesn't matter if you're a beta
>>
>tfw 5'7
most females are 5'10 and us manlets have no chance what so ever with them.
>>
>exactly 5'10"

Don't kid yourself, everything under 6' is manlet status. I feel this pain.
>>
>>24864662
6'3 perma virgin. fuck off with your meme of being tall = a never ending flow of vagina
>>
>>24864760
As a 6"4 man I don't like this meme. It's a joke and I'm worthless and ultra beta :(
>>
>>24864760
6'1 is the perfect height, any lower or higher and you are pretty much fucked in life.
>>
>>24864738
>>24864760
>>24864783
>literally choosing to be alone
fuck off
>>
File: 1443903725317.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443903725317.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1024
>tfw no gf that is 2+ inches taller than you

5'8" and it's all I want damn it. You'd have thought it would be easy to find a willing tall girl with their giraffe insecurities, but apparently I'm too short to be considered attractive to em. Fuck society and my fucking life
>>
> all these retarded, random-base measuement systems

Metric, fuckers!
>>
>>24864747
>>24864758

You guys are hilarious. I'm 5'8" and I've got a girl. Most "females" are 5'10"? Where did you learn that statistic haha? Have you even seen girls before? Most of them are 5'5" or less. Height is not the only factor in attracting girls' attention, if you think being a "manlet" limits your chances with girls, then you're just in denial about crippling personality problems.
>>
6'3 chadlet reporting in. Several girls were into me and I blew it all because my crippling autism. Virgin at 20
>>
>>24865223
Metric is for countries that get cukd by Muslims.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.