[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Is Worth Living!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx 1npc7LDo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: lifeisworthliving.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lifeisworthliving.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Life Is Worth Living!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx1npc7LDo
>>
>>24864605
who is the guy with grandma's pantsu?
>>
>Life Is Worth Living!!

Sure it is if you're a millionaire and popstar.
>>
Justin Bieber, Pro-Tranny Canadian popstar.

wow
>>
It's worth living if you're financially comfortable and have something to look forward to.
>>
Justin has a Tgirl heart
>>
oh go get rekt you fukin fuk
>>
maybe Justin boned a Tgirl down in Brazil, they got some ridiculous ones down there.
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I was feeling so worthless and depressed for a while now. I've been hating myself and my existence. I tried to pick myself up and carry on, but I kept giving up and DESU, this song made me bawl my eyes out. I always felt so alone and pathetic, but knowing that Justin felt the same way I did, made me know I am not alone. Not saying that this song healed me, but it did encourage me to keep trying.
>>
>>24864859
Financial comfort isn't good for anyone.
>>
>>24865169

yes he is very, very sweet.
>>
>>24865195
It is. When i was 18 my mom gave me ~$200k and i trust fund with $1.2M in it (tho i can only spend 1/2 of the interest from the trust fund until im 30).

Life is much better when i know i could relax now and i live of my money
>>
File: 1432095314073.png (1 MB, 802x801) Image search: [Google]
1432095314073.png
1 MB, 802x801
Is anybody else tired of seeing faggot millennials standing around with a straight face holding a sheet of paper with some retarded shit written on it?

Honorable mention goes to girls taking a close-up with their eyes opened wide and mouth taped shut
>>
see, you can be like Justin. you can keep your special heart and not have to alter your physical appearance to be yourself.
>>
>>24865273
yeah
Im ignoring all this shit like most things from media.

most celebrities just doin this kind of stuff for positive publicity.
I dont think that they are thinking to change something with this paperjoke even if they are affected by the theme.

For me bullshit like that seems quite malicious.
>>
File: 1449607986458.jpg (21 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1449607986458.jpg
21 KB, 300x316
Easy to say for a mega millionare superstar god-king
>>
Im just imagining a morbidly obese man rolling around with a female dancer trying to dance with him only to get crushed
>>
>making indirect money with antisuicide campaigns
>people comitting suicide that could have been saved with just fraction of this money

fuck this world
>>
>>24865169
damn anon this really spoke to me
>>
is Justin Bieber the boipucci poster?
>>
Just took the shotgun out of my mouth tbqh.
Biebs, I'm gonna live another day
>>
Wrong board muthafukka desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.