[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the name of that pill that can help you kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x187
What's the name of that pill that can help you kill yourself? How hard is to get it shipped internationally?
>>
Adderal.

It kills the laziness inside you, which is all you are right now.
>>
>>24864479
Its the red pill and its shipped through /pol/
>>
Probably cyanide you silly fuck
>>
>>24864479
>Take a walk
>gather datura
>eat several flowers/seed pops
>Go insane and die
You don't even need money to kill yourself senpai
>>
Ambien, any benzo or opiate mixed with alcohol would kill you in large enough amounts. I'd try to find a happy drug that makes you go out and meet people/do things and then you wouldn't want to die friend.
>>
>>24864479
A lot of pills can kill you anon
cyanide pills only require a small amount, but it's extremely painful

generally assisted suicide involves pentobarbital and an antiemetic
it's supposedly painless, you can accomplish similar results with any combination of CNS depressants + alcohol + antiemetic, it's just less reliable

also don't kill yourself buddy, it's not as good of a solution as you think it will be
>>
It was something with N.
>>
File: 1449535714649.jpg (425 KB, 1126x1920) Image search: [Google]
1449535714649.jpg
425 KB, 1126x1920
Always try meth,
before death,
Desu

Why not fly high,
Instead of watching your insides fry,
Try meth.

Everyday is pain,
I want to kill myself againe,
Try meth!
>>
>>24865339
Nambutal!
>>
>>24864479
its a painful death
youcan get such a death form plants/shrooms out of your woods.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.