[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got rejected by a girl at work. I'm going to see her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x225
Just got rejected by a girl at work. I'm going to see her every day including tomorrow.

How the fuck do I go to work without it being horribly awkward??

Please help!!
>>
>>24863994
You lost, OP

Time to disappear
>>
Unless you do something to make it more awkward it will just go away eventually. Not every girl is gonna like every guy, and vice versa. If she's an adult she'll understand that you took a leap and it didn't work out.If you get all fucking weird about it it will be weird forever.
>>
>>24863994
>not waiting and asking someone out when you're 100% sure they like you

bad things happen to you because you're a dumbass
>>
>>24863994
Thats why you dont do that shit unless you know 100% she'll say yes.
>>
Wait until a girl initiates any romantic gestures, NEVER do it yourself.
>>
>>24863994
I've done that before. I sperged out and sent her a facebook rant. All the other female coworkers laughed at me and I eventually quit.

The feelings of shame and humiliation will fade friend.
>>
Act like you don't care and treat her like any other co-worker.
You'll appear stronger and more confident and therefore more likely to be respected because in reality, she doesn't matter.
She is just 1/3.5 billion suitable holes to stuff.
There are more important things to internally obsess about anon.
You act like you don't care because in order to be happy you must not care.
>>
Greentext the whole story

Fuk da bot
>>
File: 1443484886690.jpg (153 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1443484886690.jpg
153 KB, 620x413
Pretend it never happened.
It never happened and everything will be ok.
>>
>asking someone out at work
>>
It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. You asked her out, she said no, that should be the end of it. Just act like she's any other friend.
>>
>>24863994
this was me about a month and a half ago
things got back to normal but neither of us has spoke a word about it since and i hope to dear sweet christ that it stays that way
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.