[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it the worst part of groups is all people ever use to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1403498263024.jpg (175 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
1403498263024.jpg
175 KB, 500x522
Why is it the worst part of groups is all people ever use to talk about a group.

Niggers are all everyone ever thinks of for blacks
Feminazi's are all everyone ever thinks of for feminists
Flamboyant faggots are all everyone ever thinks of for gays

And so on.

Why though?
>>
maybe cus life is stupid HURRRRRRRRRR. god
>>
>>24863973

You ok man?
>>
Assholes= noticeable
Normal and/or nice people= easily overlooked

You fucking dumbass
>>
File: 1438188052360.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1438188052360.png
182 KB, 442x341
All factions are judged by the lowest common denominator, kike.
>>
>>24864094

Are robots the lowest common denominator for whites? It certainly isn't white trash.
>>
File: 1446239348469.png (748 KB, 793x596) Image search: [Google]
1446239348469.png
748 KB, 793x596
>>24864198
Why are jokes about spree killers the go-to way to make fun of white people?
>>
Are you trying to imply that there is a form of feminism that is not totally full of bullshit?
Because if you are then you are totally wrong.
The very core of feminism is wrong and bullshit. Their is no good feminism.

Also it is a collectivist moment so "they" intentionally group themselves together (while at the same time having no orthodoxy) so it is totally reasonable to group them together.

The other two are because of pop culture. Don't like it, create non-shit content of what you would like to see and hope it gets popular enough to effect culture. Whining just makes people resent you, which is another problem feminist have.
>>
Nobody but the radicals in a given group are noteworthy or fun to talk about.

"Wow that group is so moderate and makes some pretty rational points"
>>
>>24864332

Actual feminists and not the "have the cake and eat it too" ones are actually pretty alright. From what I've learned they stand for actual thorough equality, not benefiet reaping like feminazi's
>>
>>24863954
>Niggers are all everyone ever thinks of for blacks

Because even the "nice" or "moderate" blacks go out of their way to defend niggers when they nig. I remember a group of black guys raped a little white girl who was 9 years old, there were blacks who were protesting their arrest along with blacks from the Church saying "they go to Church and they gettin der life on track, dey gud bois", one even said that it wasn't raped and she was asking for it. They abducted and raped a 9 year old girl and she was asking for it? Fuck niggers
>>
>>24864717
>"actual " feminist
Kill yourself
>>
>>24865212

Are you a functioning adult or a child?
>>
>>24865220
I could ask you but he same thing considering your entire argument is based on a well known fallacy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.