[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't you guys man up and try to date single moms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: singlemom.jpg (27 KB, 280x354) Image search: [Google]
singlemom.jpg
27 KB, 280x354
Why won't you guys man up and try to date single moms?

>Responsible enough to juggle work and children alone
>Loving, caring, want to build a family with you
>Hardworking, altruistic, has your interests at heart once she starts to love you
>Love sex, you can drown in pussy
>Be a positive influence in the lives of her and her children
>Get on your feet and do something for society

I don't see any downsides.
>>
File: 1418329746629.jpg (602 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
1418329746629.jpg
602 KB, 3072x2048
>>24863829
Not mine child, not mine problem
>>
that's what my dad did and now they are both fat and unhappy with children the same way
>>
I'd literally rather die a virgin than marry someone else's problem.

Only chance in hell I'd do it is if they are an infant and I don't give them my name or any rights and privileges to my property, and if I get to give her a few of my kids. Even then that's a stretch, that's only if she's perfect in every other way.
>>
>>24863829
I'm black and I can't help but smirk a bit when I see a single white mum with a mixed race kid.

Although before I used to feel sorry for her but now I'm like 'come on now, you should've known better'.
>>
File: 1346162530309.png (270 KB, 680x467) Image search: [Google]
1346162530309.png
270 KB, 680x467
>being with a woman who will never love you even a fraction as much as she loves her shitty chadbaby offspring

this
is
called
being
a

C
U
C
K
>>
>>24863926
How many single mums you made there you cheeky devil.
>>
>>24863937
> expecting a woman to love you more than her own child

this
is
called
being
a

M A N C H I L D
A
N
C
H
I
L
D
>>
>>24864005
He doesn't expect that though he just recognizes that's how it is and avoids her. Literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>24864005
>Not expecting and requiring a woman to love you more than you love her
That's called being a weakling.
>>
Dating a single mom is getting kekolded in advance. There is nothing more pathetic than willingly raising and paying for Chad and Tyrone's kids. Not to mention that she'll still be fucking the baby daddy behind your back, and will always consider him more of a man than you.
>>
The reality of single mums is they will work a maximum of 16 hours a wee so they can claim maximum benefits, the kids will be little cunts because no man in the house, if you get married you will pay for her and the kids, more than likely when you divorce she will take all your shit.

The kids are not yours, THEY ARE NOT YOURS.

Avoid single mums
>>
>>24864005
Having a child with a woman that you love and then both loving and raising that child together.

this
is
called
a

F
A
M
I
L
Y

It's not possible with another man's child.
>>
no id rather watch society BURN my nigga.. thx im here forever
>>
File: 1377936948719.jpg (99 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
1377936948719.jpg
99 KB, 800x568
>>24863945
Possibly one, but she doesn't know my name or my number sooooooooo
>>
>>24864083
Why do you say that? Is my stepbrother, who I grew up since I was 2, not my family?
>>
>>24864340
Sure he's your family, but he's not of your blood.
>>
They're single for a reason. Despite having a vagina they are such horrible people they can't get anyone to stick around. I honestly can't think of a single good thing about single moms.
>>
>>24864366
>muh blood

In what way is that relevant? My stepdad is the fucking greatest. My father was KIA in the Gulf War and that man stepped up and raised me like his own. Why do you not want that? Should I have been abandoned? Should my mother have been abandoned?
>>
I'm an anti-natalist, no way in hell am I raising a kid that's not mine, unless they're an orphan, but even then I'm not likely to adopt.
>>
I am a eternal manchild and it's dumb to manchild try to raise a kid.
>>
>>24864434
Calm down, kek.
>>
File: 1449625524106.png (547 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
1449625524106.png
547 KB, 374x667
>>24863829
SINGLE MOTHER OR NOT SHE STILL WOULDN'T WANT ANY OF US YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>24864434
Obviously widows are a different case, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>24864434
whew, you sound like you have unresolved issues
>>
The only ones having any business dating single moms is pedos. At least they get something out of it.
>>
>>24864434

This
>>24864676

Single moms and widows are different.

Widows didnt have a choice of not having a husband anymore. He died, and she's forced to move on. Most widows already have kids that are either older (10+) or fully grown.
Single moms were pumped and dumped, leaving her with a fatherless child. Now this mom wants to share the burden with someone else.
>>
>>24863920
this desu senpai
/thread
>>
>>24864434
My dad killed your dad in the war.
>>
>>24864804

Let me add to this.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a windowed woman (or divorced) to marry a widowed man (or divorced) either.. They both share baggage. No one is taking something from the other. They both have kids too.

A single mother trying to marry a single guy (with no children) is a problem. You just know this bitch is trying to dump her problems on the poor guy. These woman want men to "man up" and "stop living like an adolescent" so they can take care of their fatherless children. These are the women people need to stay away from.
>>
>>24864529

ouch , but true .
>>
>>24864888
Even marrying/dating a widowed woman runs the risk of her not truly getting over her ded husband.

If you're not the real father to a woman's kids, things are complicated no matter the situation.

Don't ever get cvcked
- t. cvck
>>
>>24863829
Would you play Dwarf Fortress from a stranger's save file? I thought so.
>>
>>24863829
>drown in pussy
>literally fall in and drown
>>
>>24863926
as a white guy im not even mad, they always look so strung out and miserable, serves her right desu
>>
File: 1447789529628.jpg (167 KB, 690x769) Image search: [Google]
1447789529628.jpg
167 KB, 690x769
>>24863829

>I don't see any downsides

Are you blind?

Single mothers are landmines, avoid them at all costs.

The pussy is usually wrecked too, she's a dumb sloot, that's why dad didn't stick around, nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>24863829
Man up and raise chads babies you guys. He feels really bad if they don't get a beta slave.
>>
https://youtu.be/o1xf78EltKM

All of the reasons included in aforementioned video, but primarily because for the same amount of effort, I could date and fuck a woman without kids and she'd have half the fucking baggage.
>>
File: chad and his harem.jpg (82 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
chad and his harem.jpg
82 KB, 640x385
You're all idiots. From an evolutionary standpoint, women are supposed to be impregnated by the strongest alpha male of the tribe and the beta males must raise his son while he continues to spread his more powerful seed.

Women are 100% in the right here, according to science and logic.
>>
>>24867646
>beta males must raise his son
I don't "have" to do jack shit. Fuck off.
>>
Back when I used to leave the house I'd always go after single mom's, date up to fucking them, then leave and cut all contact, they didn't know where I fucking lived.

I was 22, there was no way they didn't know what I was doing.

_____________right?_____________
>>
>>24868070
they just want an easy lay from a young specimen don't read into it
>>
weird how threads like these popped up after that survey
>>
>>24867646
That's retarded.
This just means you are setting up your tribe for failure down the road.
It is called genetic diversity; something that is kind of important.
>>
>>24863926
You aren't black.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.