[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so .. I recently have acquired some friends with benefits, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1441662013885.jpg (859 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1441662013885.jpg
859 KB, 850x850
so .. I recently have acquired some friends with benefits, but only things we do is watch movies, get drunk and do sexy things
. this is what I like to do, but I think in time maybe it will get boring to them

what other things we should do ? I do talk to them etc. but something with where I dont have to communicate with them all the time.

in b4 REEEEEE get out normal.

and ask questions or whatever, this is new situation for and Im honest
>>
that's all you need to do with a FWB

otherwise you'll just try to turn it into a normal relationship
>>
>>24863753
Well congrats, you're a normie now

Now get out.
>>
>>24863777

Yeah I understand that . I dont want to go outside with them , but some indoor things maybe,,
they really like to talk much,, and they are my friends also.. but the deep stuff gets depressing and "hey wanna watch a movie" Seems little cold and Unsatisfactory mentally for them... I would quess ??
>>
Sounds like the standard FWB relationship to me.

Just remember that the friend part is most important, don't take it for granted and it should be fine.
>>
Who eats marshmallows with tea?
>>
File: 1328434196106.jpg (34 KB, 503x647) Image search: [Google]
1328434196106.jpg
34 KB, 503x647
>>24863896

yeah I understand it.. but it seems they might want more.. how do I keep them friends and also little more `?

I just got dumped from 3 year relationship and told them, that Im really not intrested in relationship.. but with time Im afraid that they are women and think diffrently

im little drunk and not english. so sry for my typos
>>
>>24863957
maybe they eat them separetly
>>
exercise and stuff. you have acquired cum dumping access.
>>
I may greentext about them if anyone intrested ? im little bored
>>
>>24864003

>3 year relationship
>FWB

your normie ass is clearly not suited here
>>
File: shovel.jpg (139 KB, 900x826) Image search: [Google]
shovel.jpg
139 KB, 900x826
>>24864139

if you think so.. but I have never felt normal.. allways over-analyzing everything etc.. but /robots/ now are only for memeing I quess

sometimes it is just nice to have nice thread.. not over memeing everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.