[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention /r9k/ Since this board is turning to shit even with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 44545.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
44545.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
Attention /r9k/

Since this board is turning to shit even with the robot back we need to have an agreement on some new rules. If Jackie 4chan listened to our plea for the robot to be brought back he will most likely listen to other suggestion for this board. Here some new rules I think that should be implemented in /r9k/ to make it less shit

>You will not be able to post with a tripcode

Tripfags are a cancer on this boards enough said.

>Creating attention whoring threads will get you banned like Omegle threads, Fembot threads, /r9k/ face threads, etc.

Even though this is already a rule and lazy mods don't enforce it enough we would probably need a word filter that will not allow anyone to post with those keywords and similar words to it.

I don't any more ideas at the moment. I was thinking of a no normalfag and girls rule but that is impossible to that.Do you guys have any other ideas?
>>
I think faces of /r9k/ threads should be allowed.

But tripcodes should be done away with.
>>
I agree with both of those, sure
>>
I have some ideas:

1. delete all wagekek threads and ban users who post them, permanently.
2. delete all misogynistic threads and ban users who post them, permanently
3. delete all autistic threads and ban users who post them, permanently
4. bring counsellors and psychologists in to remaining threads
Then:
5. delete all threads in which Pepe is posted and ban users who post Pepe, forever
>>
File: u just cant.jpg (488 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
u just cant.jpg
488 KB, 720x1280
>>24863721
nice b8 m8

ayyo mook, ban this faggot desu senpai k thanks omg >xDDDD
>>
>>24863554
Meh tripfriends bring a unique culture to this board with their wide array of OC everyday
>>
>>24863754
U cant dodge the Rodge

Blocks
>>
>>24863754
U cant dodge the Rodge

FAKE TEXT HERE
>>
>>24863554
Anyone who claims to be a female needs to be permanently banned. Fucking fembot cancer and /soc/ garbage is ruining this board
>>
>>24863767
Kill yourself and then suck some tripfag dicks you queer
>>
>>24863554
>>You will not be able to post with a tripcode
>Tripfags are a cancer on this boards enough said.
>>Creating attention whoring threads will get you banned like Omegle threads, Fembot threads, /r9k/ face threads, etc.
>Even though this is already a rule and lazy mods don't enforce it enough we would probably need a word filter that will not allow anyone to post with those keywords and similar words to it.

unlimited percent THIS

+ i hate tripfags
>>
File: fFisTiE.jpg (43 KB, 558x344) Image search: [Google]
fFisTiE.jpg
43 KB, 558x344
>>24863767
I cant help but enjoy tripfag drama
>>
>>24863554
instead of trip-plague bringing maybe bringing ids back,
just for r9k
>>
Let the board goes where it wants to go.
>>
>>24864642
but the board doesnt go where it wants to go.
>>
>>24863754
U cant Dodge The Rodge.Also yeah.Too many normies on this fucking board desu.
>>
lelelelel funny ass meme
>>
>>24863754
U can't dodge the memes
>>
stay strong my fellow bots, normies cant win. they've already lost.
>>
can someone explain me the tripfag shit?
why is it even possible to post with name?
and why are their names always shit?
>>
>when a fembot posts, ban them

literally all that needs to happen.
>>
claiming to be a fembot should be a bannable offense
>>
OP here
So far everyone agrees to my ideas. How about we ask Jackie 4chan for some new mods to be on this board because the last time the mods here done something was when they deleted all of the woman hate threads about two months ago. Since a couple of NEETS are on this board we can easily find some new devoted mods.
>>
>>24863554
All hail Elliot
>>
>>24863554
you don't seem to understand that you are the cancer.
>>
>>24865946
How am I exactly please educate me

Blox Blox
>>
>>24865978
this has happened before with a similar group on reddit.

there's a small community of outcasts and weirdos who struggle with - but somewhat embrace - their solitude. they start having good discussions and eventually get swarmed by retards such as yourself who think solitude is a burden that must be solved with the stupidest ideologies imaginable and loudly bitched about every step of the way.
>>
>>24865149
It's been allowed a long time, bro. It's been an option.
>>
>>24866084
How am i thinking solitude is a burden if I want the attention whoring threads gone? How is my ideology stupid anyhow?
>>
>>24866332
Because the same group of retards believe themselves to be the board's chosen ones. They outline being a robot in very narrow terms that not many people can embody despite their disposition. And that other people can perfectly embody despite being obnoxious, loud-mouthed, cyber lemmings.
>>
>>24866499
I see your point. So what would you think a robot is. Also you shouldn't think those guys that just meme are real robots.
>>
>>24866610

What is this board's obsession with being 'real' robots? I've seen people ask if they ever became more successful if they could still be robots as though that were something to be desired
>>
>>24866610
I like the memes. I'd say a robot thinks too systematically about social situations, which is why romance often eludes him.

This board's collective iq must have dropped 50 points since I started browsing. So you can keep it.
>>
>>24863721
2nding. This isn't /sped/.
>>
>>24863554
bump, i support
>>
>>24863554
all this board needs is to have mods that do their fucking jobs
im tired of seeing /soc/ and roll threads reach over 200+ replies
getting rid of tripfags seems redundant since you can filter yourself.
>>
Ban all robot users, this place is a bucket full of crabs.

We need to go back to the days of interesting discussion, being exposed to new things and original content.
>>
right now /r9k/ is again full of unfunny shitpost loser threads again
>>
>>24863721
lets ban redditors
>>
>>24863554
Omegle and /soc/ threads are deleted, it just takes many hours usually because the mods here are very sporadic. Some nights there'll be some janitor faggot warning you for everything, and some nights clearly nobody checked here at all.
>>
>>24869023
>We need to go back to the days of interesting discussion, being exposed to new things and original content.
what
>>
>>24868024
>dosent want tripcodes gone
>is a tripfag

I understand you saying that but tripfags are cancer. Why use a tripcode on an anonymous website? What do you get from it? The only reason fo a tripcode is for OP to be identifed that is it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.