[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't your mom get the abortion? Mine just said she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: mebirth.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
mebirth.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
Why didn't your mom get the abortion?

Mine just said she "couldn't do that"

>tfw wish she had
>tfw my life is total garbage

Thanks for bringing me into this shithole existence mom, I'm so happy to be alive.
>>
>>24862813
>Mum/dad tell stories about near misses of when I could have potentially died as a child.
>Saving me from drowning in a swimming pool, grabbing me at the last second before I ran into the path of an oncoming car.

I wish they let me die.
>>
>>24862813
Stfu Pussy faggot
>>
File: 1429311055283.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1429311055283.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>24862813
>blaming your parents for your shitty existence.

Fuck off you young, selfish schmuck.
>>
File: 1375756982542.jpg (27 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1375756982542.jpg
27 KB, 500x394
>>24863289
you're right anon
even though our entire lives are shaped by biological and environmental stimulus, it's all my fault.
>>
>>24863244
>got appendicitis when I was 7
>sat in the er lobby for a while
>had to get rushed into surgery because I guess shit got worse quickly
>barely made it

Wish I didn't, at least then I would've went out on top
>>
File: HiMrn.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
HiMrn.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>24863323
>not taking responsibility for your own shitty life
>>
Mine got a (forced) one before me and wanted a child this time.

My "brother" sure was lucky...
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>24862813
Mine probably should have, but she just handed me over to an adoption agency.

>Tfw I could be addicted to some drug and not even know it
>Tfw don't even know my family history

All I know is while she was pregnant, she was required to have regular blood tests done which probably means she was probably a druggy. Oh well.
>>
>>24862813
Mom had an abortion before I was born and feels guilty about it to this day. I believe he/she would be 24 today (I'm 19).
>>
>>24863405
>gfs bio mom was a druggie
>gf is schizo and bipolar
>feel trapped in this relationship because she's liable to kill herself

JUST
>>
>>24863405
If you feel healthy, don't even trip. Really, crack-babies are a myth, and there is not much to worry about other than health issues. Family history tends to be boring as fuck 10 in every 10 times.
>>
once i told my mom she should have aborted me and then she said ''you're the result of love''

geez mom love sure helped me alot and getting preg from utter scum who left us 13 years ago too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.