[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying girls wear makeup for guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1954401470.jpg (43 KB, 670x577) Image search: [Google]
1954401470.jpg
43 KB, 670x577
>implying girls wear makeup for guys
>>
>>24862686

Women: Denying the obvious via massive applications of narcissism since the dawn of human existence
>>
>>24862686
>did you notice anything different about me

girls do any and everything for attention
>>
Honestly she's lying to herself unless she's a lesbian. We all care what others think of us and want to cause a good impression.
>>
>I didn't go under surgery to get implants because I like male attention, I did it because it's fun!
>>
>implying women are capable of rationally explaining anything they do
>>
>it's hella fun!

Anybody who spent time around women knows they CONSTANTLY complain about their make-up, they straight up martyr that shit

>OMG I spent HOURS to put this SHIT on my face and he didn't even notice what an asshole srsly
>>
Yeah, I'm sure they spend hundreds of dollars and hours on makeup just because "it's fun".

They are changing their appearance to look more attractive. Attractiveness is only a concept when in the context of the people you are trying to attract.
>>
>>24862686
There's only two reasons why women wear makeup. If she's not doing it to attract a mate, then she's just conforming to a societal construct that actually fucks up your skin pretty bad because she's dumb.
>>
Yes they do. They wear makeup to look better than other girls so guys will pick them instead of other girls.. So yes, by proxy they are doing it for guys.
>>
>women complain because they HAVE to wear make up
>lol we do it for ourselves it's fun
alrite
>>
The girls in my women's studies class complained about having to put on make-up so guys will like them.

Who am I supposed to believe?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-59-24.png (398 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-59-24.png
398 KB, 1080x1920
>>24862686
These are just two of the arguments being made for why they don't wear makeup to look pretty for other people.
>>
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics females today are doing? It's baffling.
>>
>>24862686
in a way she's right. Women wear make up for the 5% of men(the fun part). They don't care about the rest of us.
>>
you guys do realize there's more than one woman out there right

you're talking about women like they're one massive shambling schizophrenic entity who can't decide what she's pissed off about or why

and not half the population of the fucking planet
>>
>>24863013
So basically she's not wearing it for ugly men.
>>
Does makeup actually fool anyone though? You can tell just by looking at her that she's been painted, and there's no reason to do that to yourself unless you have disgusting skin which needs to be hidden.
>>
>>24863056
>implying women aren't a hivemind like the borg
>>
>>24862946
Yikes, good thing they're (Normies) programmed to mate based on physical attraction.
>>
>>24862686
They wear it for chad
>>
Yeah, you do it because it's fun and not at all because you're insecure about your looks, the only thing you have going for in your life until you hit 30.
These women have to stop being so delusional.
>>
>>24863089
When I was younger, I got a lot more male attention than I could handle on my own at that age (15).

I was already a homebody, and didn't really wear makeup other than mascara. The times I was catcalled and approached, I was usually out jogging, wearing a sweatshirt and sneakers, nothing revealing. Definitely no makeup, then.

I didn't know what to do, since I felt like I was doing something wrong. I started covering up even more, wearing baggier clothes, avoiding looking at people to make sure I didn't make eye contact. I stopped going out, and started eating more, gaining weight, because it made me unattractive and basically invisible. I avoided attention as much as possible. For the most part, it worked.

I've also noticed that the times in my life I lost weight, I started getting more attention, and when I wanted to court that attention, I'd do so by putting on makeup. When I feel overwhelmed, I tend to become a recluse, eat more, and avoid taking care of myself.

It's a little different than 'putting on makeup for men', but I noticed that women treat me more nicely when I look uglier.
>>
>>24863092
women actually determine how attractive a man is based on the woman they see him with.
>oh muh gosh she's hot so he's hot
Yeah total hivemind
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.