[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k please help with advice. When I was 13 I moved from USA to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: nuk06EO.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
nuk06EO.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
R9k please help with advice.
When I was 13 I moved from USA to Argentina, because family economical problems. I've always hated it here and I've wanted to go back, My dad who is 64 just lost his only job and my familys main source of income, and has no way to get a new job Here because of his age. My mom owns a small daycare and brings in around 600$ a month which is too little to live here even with the house we inherited from my grandparents, hell we were having trouble already with my dads income so now we're fucked. My mom and I have suggested to him we sell everything we have and move back to USA or chile but he doesn't want to at all. I've been looking for a job for about 3 months (18 yrs old no experience) and there is no place hiring at all in my town. Guys what do I do? Please help I come to you in my time of need.
>>
>>24862675
top kek. your Dad moved you out of the USA for a better economy in Argentina? i'd say fuck him and move to chile that decision was stupid as fuck and screwed your immediate family over. Probably easier to get back on your feet in chile where you would be in a relatively worse situation in USA.
>>
>>24862838
I FUCKING know. My mom.has had numerous fights with him over it. As have i.
>>
>>24862675
Go back to the USA on your own.
>>
hahahahahhahahahahha he moved from 1st worl to 2 nd world for better economy

holy fuck, thats stupid
>>
File: homeless_pretty_girls.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
homeless_pretty_girls.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
>>24862943
chilean here, well, change the coin to your local coin i will use pesos
im going to join the army soon and some people told me the money that i will get
you dont need to much, is the only thing i know and its easy to get in
in austral zones they pay 150.000 pesos per month as soldier
and the second year as profesional soldier they pay 450.000 pesos/month
the first you dont get paid, at the second month they give you 2x salary the rest is normal.
weather is really extreme.
thats the only advice i could give to you OP, also this isnt the best place to look for advices
>>
File: Jacques_Mesrine.jpg (46 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
Jacques_Mesrine.jpg
46 KB, 640x467
>>24862675
grow and sell marijuana

or just rob people and/or banks
>>
>>24863135
Ayy no thanks. I don't want to war over some water like the fucking stupid argies did with some useless shit island
>>
>>24862675
test this is a test
>>
>>24863208
as i said, im going to joni the army too, but if theres a war i wouldnt fight for this shithole. i will do excercise and get paid JUST THAT they give money to you just for run. if you dont like the war just get the fuck out. at least i will do that, i guess a lot of people would run in case of war in both countrys is full of coward nationalists
>>
>>24863220
Tested positive for HIV and not being banned
>>
>>24863300
Don't they MAKE you serve? Like in america I think its 4 years minimum you have to serve then You can "quit"
I'm pretty sure they'd make you serve in Chile and if a war comes up in that time you're fucked. Or be a carabinero and get killed by Colo Colo fans top kek
>>
>>24863340
yes they make you but theres exceptions, for example a lot of people dont join because ''university and studies'' but the point is that, they dont get in. also carabineros get paid well too but you need a bit of studies to fuck up normies and arrest them for dude weed lmao.
if they MAKE you serve its just for one year, most of conscripts are like the wachiturros of argentina, thats the equivalent i guess
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.