[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a blowjob feel like? y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1388085350895.gif (996 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1388085350895.gif
996 KB, 500x210
What does a blowjob feel like?
y
>>
>>24862647
bags of salty milk
>>
it feels really great especially if you like the person who does it to you but it also makes you cum really fast
>>
falcon punch
>>
It's alright. It's pretty salty if the guy doesn't clean his dick well,, but it feels nice to have something in your mouth, to slurp on and lick incessantly. Cum's pretty tasty after you get used to it, too.
>>
>>24862647
salty coin of bags
>>
Like a paper towel soaked in warm water wrapped around yo dick
>>
>>24862672
Not asking cocksucking fags.
>>
>>24862647
If you've been death gripping your dick when you jerk off a bj won't feel like anything
>>
like a warm cantelope with teeth
>>
File: 1399258777558.jpg (35 KB, 451x325) Image search: [Google]
1399258777558.jpg
35 KB, 451x325
>>24862647
if you ignore the pleasure you can last a long time

you gotta find a girl who can suck on your balls though. that shit will put you to sleep and make you start spazzing like you have cerebral palsy
>>
File: 1438587373009.jpg (31 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
1438587373009.jpg
31 KB, 896x349
When it first goes into someone else's mouth it feels amazing. The warmth of it all is just great. The pleasure increases or decreases depending on 2 factors:

>How many times you have received a blowjob

>How good the person giving is.

On the first point - if all you have ever received was a handjob or masturbation, you will have trouble cumming the first time. A mouth is much looser than a tighly clenched fist and it will feel amazing, but you will need some hand movement to really make things great.

On my second point - blowjobs are awesome because unlike a vagina or asshole you can change things up all the time. Giving it some air, slowly sucking, moving lips up and down the shaft, deepthroating, etc. There are so many different speeds and factors a giver can change up. This keeps it very interesting.

If the person sucking is not experienced or creative you can expect frustration cumming. So basically when they are bad they are annoying and when they are great you will have your soul sucked out through your penis.

Source: Having my dick sucked from the same woman for the past 15 years.
>>
File: espn.jpg (31 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
espn.jpg
31 KB, 177x278
>>24862754
>when she keeps sucking your right nut and it becomes painful but she doesn't stop and you don't say anything

its an odd feeling to be honest family. it drains the cum out of your balls and makes you extremely relaxed and not tense
>>
>>24862727
This
I jacked off way too much and way too hard as a teenager and when I first got a bj, I was so underwhelmed by it.
I mean it might just be every woman I have been able to convince to kiss my dick is terrible at it but I am starting to think I really beat my nerves into submission.
>>
>>24862844

Wife gave me a bj this weekend and when I came she just kept sucking.

It felt so good I could not stop laughing. Like I have not felt that blissful and relaxed for a very long time.
>>
File: 1399814094200.png (27 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1399814094200.png
27 KB, 211x246
>>24862922
Well almost all bjs I've had I came in their mouth so I've become desensitized to it but I do feel closer with the women after they swallow and we're just standing there together not saying anything. It's like I can trust them.

But cum breath is no joke. Open a window if you ever get car head and she swallows because her breath will start smelling like cum and you'll be inhaling that shit.
>>
File: 1374733348039.jpg (17 KB, 252x272) Image search: [Google]
1374733348039.jpg
17 KB, 252x272
>>24862842
>If the person sucking is not experienced or creative you can expect frustration cumming.

this was my old gf, I would basically just fuck her mouth after she gave up and got tired
>>
>>24862647
can you sauce it up senpai ?
>>
>>24863012

Sometimes the wifey just half asses it. Then I face fuck her. I think she feels kind of relieved when I do it because she doesn't have to worry about being creative.
>>
>>24863012
This has upset the fuck out of me with nearly every chick I have been with.
>Always eat pussy for like 30 min when I have sex
>She cums like 3 times
>Fuck her brains out
>She cums even more.
>She goes to suck me to completion.
>Gets tired after 5 min,

Kills my boner every time.
Bitch do you know how much work I put into this?!?
>>
>>24863084
>implying women care about men feeling good
>>
>>24863097
just don't pay them if they do a bad job
>>
>>24863084
this is why you get a qt bf
>>
>tfw penis head is too sensitive, feels uncomfortable to touch/rub it

because of mild phimosis. i wish i was circumcised, fuck
>>
>>24862647
>getting third blow job today
She's a virgin and is learning to suck cock by doing it on me.
>>
>>24862754
>tfw no balls due to childhood bullying and nonstop kicks to the groin
>Just man up anon, a real man would take these with ease.
>>
>>24862647
hey you might not have realized, but if you have to put a random letter after your post it means its been said here before, which means you're being unoriginal. its meant to help you understand when you're being a memeing idiot
>>
Yeah I jerked off too hard as a teen and bjs really don't do much for me other than the feeling I get watching a bitch suck my dick, but after like 15 mins when it becomes obvious I'm not gonna come I'll put end end to it , on the plus side I last longer in bed because my sensitivity is fuckes
>>
>>24862647
c-come down here anon, I'll show you...it can be our little secret!
>>
>>24863141
Just go to your doctor. You do have the NHS don't you Anon?
>>
>>24862647
overrated to be honest

plus it itches if she ate something before
>>
>>24862690
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's not true at all!!
>>
>>24863155
If this is true then holy fucking shit, I'm so sorry, anon
>>
>>24863190
>tfw no NHS for free sex reassignment surgery

why even live
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.