[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realise that women only want good looking guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449606917989.jpg (375 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1449606917989.jpg
375 KB, 750x500
At what point did you realise that women only want good looking guys?
>>
Probably like 3rd or 4th grade
>>
2nd grade
>>
When i realised that women only want good looking guys, not only to be in relationships with.

people as a whole respect you more when you are good looking

you are a joke if you are ugly

people will never take you seriously

being ugly is the worst thing
>>
>>24861870
that dude looks like a cunt
>>
>>24861870
when they say they want good looking guys like... all the time
>>
>>24861947
He looks like supreme gentleman, he does.
>>
>>24862006
Rodgers had assburgers. A true robot.
>>
when I realized I was the good looking guy

gg no re lmao
>>
File: 1449532673510.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1449532673510.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>24861870
Women will do anything for the sake of there self image even if its a lie.
>>
>>24861870
Stupidly late in life.
>>
>>24862119
>He recounts how his father took him to an invitation-only debut for the film where he ended up by himself, and then became bitter that he did not have a date to impress.

Hahahaha what a failure in life.
>>
yep

and when they realize chads swap women, they go offer their single roasted cheeseburgers to nice guys, sometimes they even have children already.

stacies make me sick.
>>
high school/college

i listened to my retarded parents for far, far too long
>>
I realized that women don't have souls when I was about 10.
>>
>>24861870
Only half true, women are attracted to dominance and social status/power too. Good looks naturally aid in these matters but it's definitely not the only factor or even the most important one. A mediocre looking but tall and assertive guy has access to all but the absolute top tier women (can catch those too with enough money and/or charisma and so on).

What you effectively could argue though, is that good looks puts you on rails to success (again, money and status, confidence yada yada) which i truly believe it does. An ugly or average person fights an uphill battle from the very start while a good looking person gets positive reinforcement everywhere they go from the second they begin school and onwards. No wonder that many of us here feel so far away and different from these successful individuals - It's because we have followed a different trajectory, potentially experiencing negative reinforcement most or all of our lives. Nature doesn't fuck around or gamble, clearly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.