[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /smuglord/ here? Post the smggiest you've ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Who /smuglord/ here? Post the smggiest you've ever been
>in uni
>final semester project for architecture studio
>get done early with making my model and design
>everyone else scrambling to finish
>walk in day before it's due
watching them work
>they glare at me and I just smile and say nothing basking in my early victory
>get an A
S M U G L I F E
>>
>>24861724
>be me
>be chad undercover in /r9k/
>my ribs leave orbit as i shit and piss myself laughing all the way to heaven over how pathetic you all are
>my smug face penetrates the cosmos as i ascend chadestry and become chadistic
>>
Not smug but /devilish/
> be in "the quad" area,just a place with some trees and benchs and shit
>girl leaves her macbook out
>comes over to me "hey I'm Gonna run to my car and grab my cigs can you watch my computer?"
>SURE
> 10 minutes pass,dunno where she is. Go inside campus coffee shop and just look at it from the window
>starts thunderstorming
>macaroni book is becoming a soggy pasta
>she is freaking out, tries to blame me and holds me responsible
>"I honestly have no idea who you are lady, but for future reference leaving your laptop out in public unattended is a bad idea"
>worth it
>>
>cognitive neuroscience final exam
>piss easy multiple choice/fill in the blank
>done in 5 minutes
>go to front of auditorium to turn in exam
>wearing comfy sweats and hoodie
>turn around and look at people wondering why they arent done
>walk out feeling the smuggiest smuglord in the world

nothing amazing obv. but for that moment i was become smug, destroyer of worlds
>>
>>24861921
D E V I L I S H !
E
V
I
L
I
S
!
>>
>>24861724
>architecture

Lololol
>>
Not smug but /devilish/
> be in "the quad" area,just a place with some trees and benchs and shit
>girl leaves her macbook out
>comes over to me "hey I'm Gonna run to my car and grab my cigs can you watch my computer?"
>SURE
>jailbaitpussy de pn
>little-pussy 135 it
>hidden folder
>girl comes back
>thanks anon
>wait until after weekend
>call campus police, concerned about what I saw on her macbook

mfw hfw ooga booga
>>
>tfw I'm a book willy
>tfw no big biggyyyy niggy salad to satiate my pasta hunger
>simply salad is 2 for 2 at dollar general and so I eat two pasta Sala for dinner
> their own way of the year, 8th. if I had a chance. the first to know that the company has the and and and a lot more to do. it will not only did he do it for you, I will not only did he do it for a while back
>>
>>24862456
Fuck my analysis pussy fuck my bigger nigger chocolate turkey gordits crunch wrap slam thank you uncle Sam fuck you have a great day
>>
>>24862561
Icedto 2nd. the first he was the last few days ago, but the only one that I can do to get the most of my life, but the only one that I can do that for me, and a lot more. the other side, but the only one of my friends and relatives, I will have a lot. the other day and night and the rest is a little more. the first time I have been working with the same. I have been working with a client, but the fact is a little while, I will be in the world. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. if the other hand, I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. if the other side, but the only one that is the best time to get
>>
>>24861895
>posts on /r9k/
>thinks his life isn't pathetic
Even if you are a Chad, it obviously isn't very satisfying for you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.