[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any truth in this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Any truth in this image?
>>
No.
There is no "nice guy".
Just pathetic failures desperately trying to find a way to make themselves feel superior to the "thug".

Chads in real life aren't thugs, they're happier, healthier, nicer people beyond imagined high school tier bullying.
>>
>>24861700
>there is no such thing as thugs

nice meme
>>
>>24861700

Fuck off roastie whore not original eh
>>
>>24861700
Pretty much spot on. Stop making excuses for your inadequacies
>>
>>24861742
There are nigger thugs in real life certainly, but the high school drama jock is just an imagined construct.

All kids are asses, and everyone eventually grows up. Except for niggers, they go to prison.
>>
>>24861700
>moving to Brazil
>smart
>>
>>24861797

Brazil is one of the fastest rising economies in the world and will be an economic superpower in 15 years
>>
I would tell you if I could read the text on the image
>>
>>24861785
>There are nigger thugs in real life certainly

then why did you write all that silly crap
>>
>>24861819
Too bad you'll get killed by bandits or hit by an off duty cop's stray bullet before that ever happens
>>
>>24861840
Reread what I wrote.
I specifically said Chads in real life aren't thugs.

If you knew Chad personally you would love him too, you jealous accident of nature.
>>
>>24861819
You dont live here do you?
>>
>>24861861
>If you knew Chad personally you would love him too, you jealous accident of nature.

why are you making these ridiculous assumptions about me?
>>
>>24861819
kek,this is "India will be a superpower" tier delusion
>>
File: 1439055262430.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1439055262430.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
>>24861819
Hey nigger, wanna swap places with me?
Literally any USA or EUROPE place is better than here.
>>
>>24861744

I doubt thats even a girl. Sounds like a redneck, actually.

If it were a roastie they'd be using SJW buzzwords
>>
>>24861911
>>24861875

You must live in Rio

Here in RS it is very rich and white :^)
>>
>>24861700
THE COMIC IS FOR GHETTO DWELLERS LIKE THE FUCKING NIGGERS IN THE COMIC OR OTHER LOW CLASS SCUM YOU DUMBASS SJW.

I lived in the ghetto most of my life, this is how it work guys.
Smart decent guys want the same in women, but those women have been conditioned by the media and their ghetto culture to want thug assholes, thugs want skanks who give head for drugs.
Nice guy gets a good job and gtfo the ghetto, skank has a half dozen fetal alcohol babies, and formerly smart nice girl gets her "prize thug" thug and they both live a shitty life.
>>
>>24861785
This is true
A lot of men are just as brain damaged by TV caricatures as women. Hollywood loves selling the story of jocks and geeks going up against each other and the jock is always the bad guy while the nerd is a kind heart looking out for a girl's best interest but no one will give him a chance.

It's selling dreams to idiots. This same theme runs through anime, cartoons, and tv shows and is almost always exaggerated and shallow.

Another theme is the Geek will grow up to be a boss while the jock fails to make the NFL or even the college football and ends up being a construction worker or some shit, all because the jock was an asshole. Or the popular good looking girl ends up knocked up and with a shitty husband.

This is because Hollywood is filled with vengeful former high school loser.
>>
>>24862066
>This is because Hollywood is filled with vengeful former high school loser.

bingo.
>>
>>24861819
>Brazil is one of the fastest rising economies in the world and will be an economic superpower in 15 years
I can clearly tell you're not brazilian.
>>
File: pepe_grinning.jpg (19 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe_grinning.jpg
19 KB, 251x242
>smart guy
>moved to Brazil

>moved to Brazil
>smart guy
>>
>>24862060
>thugs want skanks who give head for drugs.
Dead on.
>>
>>24861819
Only because they have a huge population. Its still a poor shithole.
>>
>>24861646

all in all, thug gets all the shit he wants on both level

thug life wins
>>
>>24862321
Nope the thug gets a felony conviction, a shit ton of child support, a few addictions, and section 8 housing.

"Making it" for the thug is getting kucked repeatedly by a woman dumb enough to stay with you while you make $150 a week selling weed and facebook creeping on highschool girls with your Obama phone.
>>
>>24861646
Does anyone else find it disconcerting to see niggers having different personalities, wants, needs etc ? I'm such a deep seated racist I don't think of blacks as having complex personalities like the rest of us, even though I know that's not true.
>>
>>24861700

>chads

>nicer

>people actually convince themselves to believe this shit
>>
>>24861700

I'm routinely amazed by the bitterness, denial, scorn, and sheer hate that people on the internet will heap upon people who make an effort to be nice to other people, just because those people occasionally say that it would be nice if other people were nicer to them

The part where the bullying is "imagined" is particularly cunty, well done
>>
>>24861700

Further proof that women are literally incapable of empathy for non-chads, which you literally can't even make them realize they don't have, because they're literally incapable of empathy for non chads
>>
>>24862658
Motherfucker, say LITERALLY again, I dare you.
>>
>>24861646

of course there is; there's literally nothing more repulsive to women than a man who makes the simple effort to be kinder and more considerate towards others. It's the reason civilization continually fails to progress.
>>
>>24862060
slash thread XDDD
>>
The smart guy doesn't MOVE to Brazil, but he does outsource his relationships/fucking to there or somewhere like it [DR was based as fuck for black men the last time I checked]. Hell if the girls just want a provider anyways, why not get everything you can for your money? Look at how it changed Patrice for the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_SI4jaZcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrj-va6PHg
>>
>>24862747
Uh what son? I'm guessing you're trying to be 4chan funny.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.