[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been quite a while since she broke up with me and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 7
It's been quite a while since she broke up with me and I don't feel so bad about it anymore. But it still upsets me that she never understood how she treated me badly and hurt me, and that was what lead to the relationship falling apart. She thinks that I'm the one who will never understand how I hurt her, and that she had to leave. When will it get better, when will I not care
>>
>>24861377
When will you learn everyone thinks they're a victim and that nobody wants to shoulder the blame?
>>
>wahhh my relationshp ended guys ;(

>>>/b/
>>
>>24861377
>But it still upsets me that she never understood how she treated me badly and hurt me, and that was what lead to the relationship falling apart. She thinks that I'm the one who will never understand how I hurt her, and that she had to leave.

yeah but this happens to like 10000000 people every day, so take some comfort in that

anyway it was a short period in your life and you'll meet like 10 other people you'll just as close with, if not more
>>
That picture is how women end up abusive relationships
>>
>>24861377
>treated me badly and hurt me, and that was what lead to the relationship falling apart

also be glad you're not me

I got dumped only because I'm not good enough. She said she "thought she had liked me but she realized she actually didn't". I want to say that probably feels a lot worse than if I had actually done something wrong that I could regret.
>>
>>24861407
Oh, I'm aware I was a selfish lover anon
There are many things I would take back if I could
But why can't she realize that too
It would make it much easier to let go
Instead she wrote herself a narrative of having to leave the bad angry contolling man when I was trying to get her to see how she was hurting me
>>
>needing a woman to "stop the rage and pain"
>needing a woman to be a certain way emotionally
>being this kuq
>>
>>24861490
Why do you care so much about somebody who thinks that way? She sounds very selfish and lacking empathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 358x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 358x324
>>24861499
>>24861454
>>24861425
Glad to see these attitudes boys, I think maybe the normies are slowly leaving or board.
>>
>>24861377
its ok op.
i understand.

i found out the other day my fiance is a whore.

I have had 3 sexual partners my whole life. she is included in that list. im 27, white collar, run my own real estate business.

when i met her i though she wasnt like the other girls. I fell heads over heels for her. We dated for 2 years, and have been engaged for about 6 months. I have had many girlfriends,
and I knew she wasnt a virgen when we met. I dont have unreal expectations. but I have found out that she has had 30+ sexual partners. She has had threesomes in collage, and with people that she is still in touch with regularly.

she has piles of journals filled with her love notes to and from her ex lovers. she has a Kama Sutra journal filled with exploits from previous lovers.

She is very shy and has only ever let me make love to her missionary.

I have only ever told one person other than my mom and dad that I love them and its her.

She has countless men whom she has told she loves. she has fucked more men than years she has been alive.

I thought we were soul mates. she told me we were. but in the journals its clear that every guy she has been with she was soul mates with.

we are 4 months away from our wedding, she works for my company, i see her all the time.
Recently, she has annoucned that she needs to be closer to her friends. so every night she is going out with her girlfriends (who all have open relationships). I went to dinner with her and her friends the other night and got yelled at for not being open minded enough to let some guy she went to college with be her "best man" at our wedding.

I am no longer in love with her. and I dont know what to do.

if dubs are rolled in this thread i will break up with her tonight.

i am crying as i write this. I am a broken man.
>>
>>24861527

don't fucking marry her dude, omg.

save your fucking money and abort the FUCK out of there
>>
>>24861547
i know man.
i dont know how. I cant believe i am this stupid. I am a loser. I cant do it.
>>
you know why women cheat on their partners? because their partners never conquered them sexually while their ex bf's did.
>>
>>24861569

dude you are about to sign away all your assets to this woman.

you are naive as fuck and willing to take this plunge because "muh true love" but tell me if you still feel the same after you had sex with 100 different women.

then tell me its still true love and not just sex hormones making you her whipped bitch.
>>
>>24861527
Rolling for dubs don't do that bruv
>>
>>24861507
I...don't know. She is very self absorbed. But she used to look at me like I was the only guy in the world. Like >>24861447 said, it happens all the time. So.. Habit, attachment. I want it to go away
It just bothers me so damn much that she feels justified in what she did, and doesn't regret all the wrongs she did to me just because I got angry at her for it instead of gently and calmly explaining that she was fucking breaking my heart
>>
>>24861588
No, i am not. all of my assets are incorperated. I dont even own my car, my busines does.
She cannot touch my money. My lawyers made sure of that. Im a fucking millionaire dude.

i spent so much time working when i was younger i never got wild with the women. She is an actor. I should have known all along. Im usually objective, but i was overcome with her beauty.

I cant belive i was so blind to this all before. I feel like im gonna vomit.
I think im just going to change the locks on my appartment. and mail her stuff to her parents.
>>
>>24861526
>there are more normies here now than ever before

Are you trying to hornswoggle me m8
>>
>>24861588
OMG DUBS

thank you anonymous
>>
>>24861527
Ah man...that sucks... I'm glad I learned this lesson that love and sex aren't special as they feel this early. I'm really truely sorry you had to get to the altar to find out.

Don't marry her.
>>
>>24861613

well that was easy.

that said, 30 different partners isnt even that bad.

this really isn't about her anyway, its about you. damn 3 partners? go fuck some more women, like... a lot more.

lol.

and what the fuck is "im gonna have my ex bf/best friend" as her best man, about?

what the fuck is that?
>>
hell yeah this is what this board is about. solidarity against quqking
>>
>>24861677
>>24861666
all these dubs and trips

im going to clear out my bank accounts on hookers and blow.

i dont care anymore.
>>
>>24861526

no, it's just 1 PM on a weekday and they're likely at work like normal human beings

dont get your hopes up
>>
>>24861601
maybe someday she'll learn

probably not, but it's not helping you to dwell on it

all I can say is "move on", which is the same thing roasties say, but for a different reason. Women aren't capable of love the same way you are. She probably feels free to be rid of you and to be able to "play the field" again. You should move on or you're just going to spend a lot of time feeling bad over something you'll never be able to change.
>>
>>24861695
will post picks later of hookers
>>
>>24861695

damn dude u must be pained as fuck right now
>>
>>24861677
its about me being a retard.

I have always had a problem with her friends. Now i know the truth.

thank you r9k, you are my only hope.

this is really killing me.
>>
>>24861447
>you'll meet like 10 other people you'll just as close with, if not more
NORMIEEEEEE ALEEEEEERT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24861710

nah dont do that, we don't care.

>>24861707

its not about her, its about op trying to get married to basically a stranger because he was whipped
>>
>>24861713
i dont even feel pain any more anon.

i quit smoking for her. I have smoked half a pack since this morning.
>>
>>24861725

holy shit.. she's that girl huh.

she's that girl with a lot of guy friends. and that one dude she's always with, that she's always close with?

WTF

i know a chick like that.

yeah they are cool as fuck people as friends, but marrying her? shit u better rethink that hahahaha
>>
listen.. maybe you should talk to her before you go clean your bank accounts on hookers and blow.

i know you're serious and ive been there, and you're ready to walk away without saying anything.

i'd tell you to talk to her but i dunno, ive been in your shoes before, kind of, and didn't fare too well myself.

the best decision i made was walking away though, and freeing up my emotions and my person.

its a very, very sweet lie.
>>
>>24861695
She's going to sue you after you break up since she works for you. Talk to your lawyers before breaking up.
>>
you're more important than her. you made her your life and she returned the gesture in small doses, this combined with your attraction for her made you fall in love head over heels.

i don't know man, she said yes to you for marriage.. i suggest you talk to her first before throwing it away.
>>
>>24861707
I know Anon, I know.
I've been doing some moving on, some rebounds.
It fucking sucks to think that...my "innocence" is lost, that now I know that women just don't share the same way of loving, that anybody I meet and become bonded to will likely leave and be forgotten and replaced and that none of it really matters
That all I can count on to always be there are my art and goals but they can't hold you at night and tell you how special you are
>>
>>24861789
talk to her about what?
how shes a major whore and I cannot love her because I respect my body and my spirit and she is damaged goods who no matter what she says will never love me the way I loved her because I really belive in 1 true love and relizeing that her need for attention goes beyond me and all of her actor friends and college people all know every dirty detail about my life and now im the nice guy who is going to support her?

even her father asked me if I was sure I wanted to marry her. I didnt understand then, but I do now.

I dgaf about her.

Im have to do a demonstration with some poor public school kids in 8 minutes and Im fucking back in my office chain smoking typing to you guys.

She is affecting my business and my life.
>>
dude, heart broken business anon is mad as fuck.

she lied like shit to him. i know that feeling, he is feeling sick to his stomach like his heart is trying to climb out of his throat.

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24861810
who said im firing her?
are you retard?
im not gonna fire her. im gonna work next to her after we break up.
she will quit on her own.
>>
>>24861846

>She is affecting my business and my life.

I know this feeling. good luck guy. she lied like shit to you.
>>
>>24861860
I didn't say you would fire her. She's still going to sue. Sexual harassment.
>>
>>24861863
i am johnny cash boys

"early one morning while making my rounds..."
>>
or maybe u never really asked her about her past.

ive done that too, lol.

yeah man talk to her before u throw this away. sounds like u just read her journal and flipped the fuck out and havent even seen her since this morning.

calm the fuck down and talk to her later.
>>
Wtf is this thread doing here.
The moment you have or had a gf you are not a robot
>>
>>24861877
she can try.

I do real estate in nyc. I have deep pockets. I could litigate with her till im dead and then some.
>>
>>24861893

shut the fuck up with this fucking bullshit fuckshit chumpshit cockshit

get the FUCK back to reddit/twitter/tumblr, new fag
>>
>>24861888
I ASKED HER.
I THOUGHT I KNEW
I DID NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF HER WHORISHNESS YOU FUCK.
I FUCKING HAVE HAD GIRLFIRENDS AND SHIT, BUT I NEVER HAD A 3SOME AND THEN WENT UP TO BOSTON TO STAY WITH THE COUPLE I BANGED IN COLLEGE AND TOLD MY FIANCE IT WAS A GIRLS WEEKEND. I NEVER FUCKED AND SUCKED 9 DUDES IN A 3 MONTH PERIOD
>>
>>24861898
She might sue when you kick her out. Just saying - call your lawyer.
>>
calm the fuck down business brah, i know a girl like her.

like you asked her about her past but never really asked her and she doesn't like to reveal much.

i know that type.

lemme ask you this - it was you that asked her to marry ya and all that shit before you fully found out all this stuff about her.

im just saying don't jump the gun. you're hurting because you really care about this woman and it hurts you deeply to find out shes a free spirit.

but sex isn't bad, having 30 partners means she's all the more ready to love ya. maybe she won't be as freaky or wild, but i dunno you get to hold her every night and go to sleep.

those other guys are but a memory now and fading fast.
>>
Hey OP, if you're in Dallas-Fort Worth area and need a cyanide hookup I'd be willing to help you out.
>>
>>24861916
>tfw money does not buy happines
>tfw money can buy you a team of lawyers to fuck with you ex-fiance for eternity.
>>
>>24861934
He said she goes out with her slut girlfriends and parties.
>>
>>24861934
"shes a free spirit"

fucking sjw
>>
>>24861912

WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN CAPS?

exactly, you THOUGHT you knew but never asked...

that's my point, you never asked and that's what she'll say.
>>
>>24861908
Calm your tits, you know im right
The only boards calling anyone a newfag is /b/ anyway, so you get your gf problems and go there faggot
>>
>>24861846
I know this feeling anon. Dating girls with baggage sucks. I'm in a little bit of a dilemma right now. I've been talking to two different girls lately. One I've known forever and she gets me like a best friend, she's always been there for me when i needed her, but she has been with a ton of guys and likes to party all the time. The other is a qt religious girl that hasn't even dated before, but she is no where near as close to me as the other girl. I dunno what to do. I've only had one other gf but that relationship ended really badly and put me in a horrible depression that I've only just now started to come out of.
>>
File: BUQHSIuCUAAHQv7.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BUQHSIuCUAAHQv7.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>24861912
When will you get your Tattoo?
>>
>>24861962
i did ask you faggot.
She told me.
I knew she had more partners than i did. I didnt relize that she still talks to them and expects me to fucking pay for plane tickets so she can fuck them.
>>
>>24861952

im not a sjw dude, stop foaming at the mouth and fucking talk to her damn.

im saying all this shit because i know the kind of pain you're feeling.

to be deeply in love with her and to find out she has another lover or 30 former lovers whatever, it made me sick to my stomach and gave me PTSD

just talk to her dude.

it sounds like you just found out TODAY and she hasn't even realized that you know.

calm the fuck down and talk to her.
>>
>>24861975
only poor people and niggers have tattoos
>>
>>24861983

>pay for their plane tickets

LMAO why. tell her fuck no.
>>
>>24861988
i found out 3 weeks ago.
i have not been able to get over it.

also, you got dubs, guess what Im doing tongiht?
>>
File: 1449172305705.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1449172305705.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>24861377
kill yourself you disgusting normie
>>
>>24861992
Call it justice for being such an asshole then.
>>
why u calling me a faggot and sjw and all this shit? you fucker i was the one listening and helping you, you autistic lonely fuckbeard robot assnigger.
>>
>>24861695
>on hookers and blow.
excellent idea, take your mind off the situation have some fun then deal with it when you're thinking straight,
>i dont care anymore.
about stuff in general or the skank you were about to waste your investments on?
>>
>>24861935
Nope sorry I'm in Hartford and would much rather a hookup for Xanax/adderal/coke
>>
>>24862005

yeah i know what you're doing. i always do that too, so i dont get all wrapped up in one girl.

still though i don't have a fiancee, i live at home in my mom's basement.
>>
>>24861745
I thought men don't change for girls. Why don't you try talking to her, it sounds like you really like her it would be kind of sad to end it if you aren't 100% sure about it. Maybe she didn't actually fuck 3000 men..maybe it's a misunderstanding
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
Is anyone else concerned that OP might be a normie? I'm not positive, but there are definitely some symptoms, is anyone itt a doctor?
>>
no he's not a normie, fucking reddit.

this is r9k
>>
>>24861992
Oh come on now I know you're angry but op here and I have tattoos :(
>>
>>24862058
Are you a woman? You seem like it. You can be honest.
>>
>>24861377
dont banner's pants shrink back to normal size after hulking out? why are they still baggy
>>
ya you gonna be sad as fuck if you do this, business guy.

you'll feel numb and good for a day, then emptiness.

and when you tell your fiancee what you did.. she's gonna give you this devastated, heartbroken look like she aged 4-5 years in that one moment because of how sad she looks.

and nothing you say will be able to change it
>>
take note "fembots" next time you make fun of us about our "oneitis" or our "feels", this is serious shit.
>>
>>24862115
shut up you tapeworm
>>
>>24862129

i know you got some in your ass, slug
>>
>>24862096
Kek, no. Thats a funny thought though. What made you think that?
>>
>>24862058
Normies don't bug out in their rooms doing drugs to make the screaming in their head go away nor do they dwell on the past to the point where they only have strangers on the internet to turn to
Having had sex/gf =/= being a normie
>>
>>24862140

lying ho, go back to reddit and tumblr. this is R9K respect the authority of r9k.
>>
>>24862140
This whole normies please go meme is seeming more and more like a female thing. You might have a penis but you sure act like a vagina.
>>
females tell normies to leave because they are scared the "good sheep" that is the male normie will be infected by us.

they think we're some kind of abnormal people when really we're just dudes who discuss our feelings on women and relationships and encourage each other to persevere.

apparently this bugs the fuck out of tumblr, who can't have any male groups messing with womyn's authoritah but really i can give no shits about their authoritah.
>>
like females study the males on this board so they can perfect their lies and answers but what those females don't get is we don't want lies or perfect answers, just yourself which is the hardest concept for them to grasp.
>>
OP, did your girlfriend cheat?
>>
>>24862291
What she did was ask for a "break" while she was at school and I was talking a semester off to work. Swore she was coming back. Then she started referring to me as her ex, changed her relationship status, and started talking about how exciting it was to be getting attention from guys. I called her out on this and she said "we are not together right now, no". I became furious. Told her I wasn't going to be put on the back burner and that she broke my trust. She said she swore she was going to come back and thought I would understand but now, wasn't sure after " seeing the way I could be". We continued talking and making up/fighting until I came back to school. Her friends didn't like me so she would neglect to hang out with me/pretend not to see me in public, I would call her out on it, wed fight, she would have sex with me late at night but never be seen with me in public, always claimed she was busy or her friends needed her. Eventually I fucked another girl to prove the point that if you won't be with me, I'll find someone who will. We reconciled, but I was still so hurt that she didn't pay attention to me and didn't tell me things about her life and was always spending time with other people. This continues until summer starts. She has access to a car, I don't. She's always driving to see friends far away but can't be fucked to drive two hours to see me and she didn't want me coming down to her house. She comes to see me ONCE on the way home from seeing friends in cape cod and expects this to be an apology for all the neglect. One day I get really pissed because I tell her I miss her and love her and get not much of a reply and we have a huge fight. She says she doesn't want to talk to me the whole time she will be spending in Europe studying in the fall. I tell her this is ridiculous and will only make things worse. (Cont)
>>
>>24861526
soon the normie scum will disappear anon
>>
>>24862569
She insists and says she will still think of me and hopes the time apart will make things better. I tell her I hate her. She's sobbing uncontrollably, I take it back and we agree to talk in two weeks. A few days later I see on her blog she is happy, bubbly, has had a party, and there are hickies on her neck in pictures. I call her, she says "I'm not coming back, I'm not your sweetheart, leave me alone." I pull it out of her that she threw a party, started to think about how angry I would be if I knew she was drunk and having fun with out me, and fucked a guy out of spite. Said she was never ever coming back and called me stupid and dangerous. She wouldn't exlpain much else, got a "no contact order" against me

This all took place over a year guys, fucking destroyed me
Had to go to therapy
I'm still in repair
Not together, but I'm getting there
Then there are days like today where it comes back
>>
>>24862685
Someone tell me I'm better off
>>
>>24861507
>Why do you care so much about somebody who thinks that way?

genetic programming going back to the dawn of sexually reproducing life on Earth

> She sounds very selfish and lacking empathy.

Welcome to women
>>
Just let it go, OP. It's over so move on. The hurt will lessen over time.
>>
>>24861377
Do you think Betty ever took the Hulk D? I think she did.
>>
>>24862793
You're better off, but seriously she sounds like a total slag...
>>
>>24862872
I know I know I know I know but why does this have to come back today I have shit to do I can't lay in bed all day
>>
Treated you bad?? Hurt you?? This is why r9k is always crying about bitches, y'all weak AF. If that hoe ain't about you 100percent then drop her, there's plenty of easy pussy out there if you could find your balls and stop treating bitches like princesses and shit
>>
alright,
I just spoke to her.
she is saying that we should break up because she is a "strong independt woman who wont turn of her mind just for a relationship."

well thats that.

fuck the world. she is such a whore she would rather end our relationship than talk to me about why i might have valid feelings.

btw in case you were wondering, i dismissed the little negro students because i could not stop to teach them about anything. there teacher was really pissed.
>>
>>24863046
We come to r9k specifically to share feels cause you can't do it in public
I've fucked two other girls since and fooled around with another one but fuck I don't want another meaningless fuck I miss looking into her eyes and feeling a bond
Shit
>>
>>24861377
GetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetoutGetout

Normie
>>
>>24863071
What did you say? Did you just bring up that you were hurt and she said you should break up?
>>
>>24863139
Tell us business man
>>
>>24863139
no. I told her everything. how i feel about her past and how she continues to live like she is single, and how what i had in my mind for our relationship seems diffrent than what she had. She then cut me off and said, ver batim "look, before i met you I was fine. People live all sorts of lifestyles and are happy and succsesful. I am not going to be the type of wife that sits by your side. I cant and wont apologize for my behavior and i dont know what you expect me to give you. We should split up. if you feel so threatened by my friends, you shouldnt, we are just a family and are closer than me and you will ever be".

/im going to kill myself/
>>
she then went on a rant about how she is not some "virgin on a pedestal" and i need to have realistic expectations for a "modern woman".
>>
i am dead inside.

our relationship was meaningless.
>>
any guys in nyc want to go out for a drink?
>>
>>24861377
I like reading posts like these. I remember when I used to think like this while living in my own filth, eating pizza in bed and bawwing about how bad I had it.
You are not your victim complex, anon. I'm not saying you weren't treated badly, I'm saying that if you let that define who you are and how you spend your days, that's entirely on you. We all go through shit, and we will all go through more shit. It never gets better, you have to make it better. Be an adult and take some responsibility for the situation that you are keeping yourself in. That doesn't mean you have to blame yourself for how things turned out, but it does mean that it's up to you to make them better.
>>
leave it to a woman to singlehandedly ruin a relationship and then blame it on you
>>
>>24861527
lmao u kekold
>>
>>24863612
lol i bet i have more money than you do
>>
>>24863612
and i dont think im a kekold if im fucking breaking up with her
>>
>>24863423
I would, but I'm not feeling great today (called out of work sick). I'd do it tomorrow if you want though.

Much sympathy for your pain, friend.
>>
>>24863636
She dumped you, bro.
>>
>>24862151
If I act like a girl, maybe I can be my own gf. Thanks anon.

>>24862197
Thank you too friendanon.
>>
>>24863636
>>24863623
>>24863423
Godspeed HBM, Godspeed. You are the most based motherfucker I've seen this year, I salute you.
>>
>>24863668
how? she is in the other room working, and thinks that i will live with her horishness. she even asked to go out to dinner. she does not see this coming. i think she thinks im pussy whipped.
>>
>>24863278
Wow that's pretty fucking heartless op

I'm sorry.

At least it sounds like you're a rich mother fucker in one of the most important cities in the world, (instead of a broke art student in a backwater) go raise that body count bro
>>
>>24863278
>>24863325
It really hurts to read this. I'm sorry it happened to you.
>>
>>24863430
We gotta be strong, its our only choice
>>
>>24863722
She said "we should split up"
>>
>>24863821
she did. she did say that.

But now she is asking me to take her to dinner.
Im starting to see how crafty she is. she says that, and then holds my hand. Like i am a real kekold

im gonna let it rock untill the end of the day today, cause she should finish her project.

im gonna fucking have the locks changed tommorow morning.
>>
Op, man here

Be done with it, cut her out your life. Keep being successful and it will hurt but find an outlet for that frustration. Also get a good lawyer asap!
>>
>>24863905
She's not going to quit.
>>
>>24863905
Eh you know maybe she does love you man
>>
>>24864016
she wont now. But she will. im currently looking at craigslist.
im am going to bang a whore on our bed.
>>
>>24864433
lol
maybe she loves her Hermes rainboots. not me.
if she loved me she would assure me that all of my worries are false and she is mine and supports me no matter what.

but she didnt.

she made it about me bothering her.
>>
>>24864440
Sounds beta to me.
>>
>>24864465
Yeah good point
I guess I'm saying (at the risk of sounding like a kucklefuck) is that sometimes the past is the past, that no one belongs to anyone and you gotta take people as they are
>>
>>24864656
He's rich but he's acting like a bitch. I can see why she doesn't respect him. It's sad for him, he is hurting; he's still a bitch.
>>
>>24861527
RUN.Run like your ass is full of glass and your nuts are on fire.
>>
File: 1449502506242.jpg (37 KB, 720x1018) Image search: [Google]
1449502506242.jpg
37 KB, 720x1018
>mfw all the good.girls fantasize about "saving chad" or reaching his soft side.

You just can't win. We're docking invisible, we just don't even EXIST to women if we're not Chad we're just wallets and robot servants..Not even men.
>>
>>24861725
Dude,I feel for you. I got some weird shit going on in my head too, but I'll be damned if I let a woman kill me. I wanna die in an explosion or from pounding too much moonshine. Alpha shit. Fuck bitches.Drink whiskey
>>
>>24864877
One of the most requested romance novel stories , that disturbs the writers, is for an abusive man who sees the error of his ways. A regular company wouldn't publish it.
>>
>>24861527
do something nasty and.supremely. gentlemanly. dump her and call her a used up roasty whore and put it on YouTube lmao
>>
>>24864967
He's her employer. That would be payday for her.
>>
Even if i got a gf I could never be my true autistic self around her

r9k is the only place I can do that. R9k is my home.
>>
>>24861860
Get nude statues of you put up around the office to remind her of what she's missing
fuck her
>>
>>24861527
>I am no longer in love with her

Well, that settles it 100%. You have to break up.
>>
>>24865024
One of us.
N
E

O
F
U
S

One of us.
>>
>>24863278
I had your back until you dropped the kill yousrelf shit.
Kill yourself over a woman,fuck that.
You're well off,young,and only slightly fucked up.
You care more about this bitch that you can't have than living.
>>
>>24863278
If you don't break up with her right now I'm gonna go and fuck her tonight OP

I'm deadly serious

I'm actually serious
>>
90% of the time you meet the wrong woman and you get rage and pain

thanks op
>>
>>24863278
Dude, you shouldn't let her see you emotionally rekt like you seem to be.. seriously, just makes you an easy target.
>>
>>24863905
HAHAHA, i swear dude, i saw this comming before i read the post, didn't know it would happen so fucking fast.
>>
>>24864836
>Run like your ass is full of glass
So...slowly waddle?
>>
>>24865654
Which part did he telegraph?
>>
>>24865941
Are you serous?
>>24863278
>She then cut me off and said, ver batim "look, before i met you I was fine. People live all sorts of lifestyles and are happy and succsesful. I am not going to be the type of wife that sits by your side. I cant and wont apologize for my behavior and i dont know what you expect me to give you. We should split up.

She was going to marry this guy, she apperantly isn't some used up whore that has to settle for whatever she can get. That means, if she was going to marry him, there was something that she thought was worth holding on to(probably the fact that he is rich and succesfull).
She saw he as about to break up with her, so she used some tactics and decided to be the one who breaks up. She went from engaged to slipt up in less than a minute. Usually whoever breaks up has some upper hand, that because the other person usually gets devastaded and feels like they wasn't worth or enough. That would make him vulnerable for later when she throws him a bone, he will come running back.
>>
>>24866128
He was already broken and whiny.

https://youtu.be/6i_esf7fnZQ
>>
File: rarest_pepette.jpg (70 KB, 471x890) Image search: [Google]
rarest_pepette.jpg
70 KB, 471x890
>>24863278
>we are just a family and are closer than me and you will ever be

Well that settles it. Don't kill yourself, retard, she's shit and nobody wants to have that on his eulogy.

> Here lies OP, an Hero for a woman who didn't give a kek about his Sudoku and found a new bf at his funerals
> Here lies OP

Speaking of lying, you're quite the subtle Troll, OP.
>>
>>24861934
Well keked, my friend.
>>
>>24862793
You are waaay better off without her bro. She's a total cunt and not worth your time. You're the kind of guy that wants a real, committed relationship. She just wants to whore it up and keep you as a back up.

One day, when she's used up and realized what a good thing she had and how much better you are then her, she'll come crawling back. Do NOT take her back. She doesn't really care about you, just what you can offer her. There are women out there who actually will care about you. Don't miss out on them for her.

You're going to be okay. Trust me.
>>
>>24866636
Op here how the fuck am I trollin? I started a thread and this guy added his story
>>
>>24867201
She will never come back because after she refused my pleas for an explanation and I saw pictures of her with a new guy, I put her nudes on line. But thank you for your kind words, I do want that real bond
>>
I'm sure you will get a lot of shit for bringing your past relationships up on here.

But I can empathize with you. I still miss my oneitis every day. Its not fair that life had to be like this.

I think men just love differently then women. Doesn't really matter now, what's done is done and all that matters now is how much you will let it bother you.

I believe in true love and I think I did truly love my oneitis. I regret so much all the time. She will never love me. Never.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.