[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend that always talks about memes really loudly in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1447793906383.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
1447793906383.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1593
>friend that always talks about memes really loudly in public
>on bus
>he's giving me a fucking essay on "muh sjws DD-:"
>he asks me what i think
>mutter "yeah" under my breath
>"HUH? WHAT WAS THAT? DON'T YOU THINK ANON?"
>say "yeah" a little louder
>inside i am screaming
>mfw everyone on the bus heard the entire conversation
>>
>oh noes muh social standing with fucking scumbag strangers on a city bus!

You're a fucking robot it doesn't fucking matter what happens you're already the dregs of society. You sound like such a bitch OP, that qt girl isn't going to touch your Weiner no matter how "normal" you act on the bus so embrace that you're a freak and put on your big boy jammies.
>>
>>24861025
First post and op is BTFO. Time to hang up the cleats.
>>
>>24861063
>BTFO

really? I thought that post was terrible.
>>
>go to hang out with bf
>he just reads off /pol/ threads at me, getting angrier and more frightened by jewish boogiemen as the minutes roll on
>shouting at the top of his lungs about Germany being overrun
>I mutter that I'm not Merkel and he doesn't need to yell at me
>continues for the next three hours
>>
File: 1449226609098.png (633 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
1449226609098.png
633 KB, 637x900
>>24861025
>Acts like a fuckwit in public
>Just being loud and proud senpai
You sound like a really cool guy
>>
File: 1445882826621.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1445882826621.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>24860956
>me and friend are discussing sjw menace on bus
>he tells me how his game dev class is full of these faggots
>As we're talking I notice some dyed hair special snowflake sitting on a seat next to us
>she looks visibly shaken as though holding back an inconceivable fountain of rage ready to erupt
>start grinning smugly like a madman
>friend notices as well, face contorts into a proper smugness
>begin talking even louder

We're both khv and that's not changing anytime soon so we've learned to embrace the smug life
>>
>>24860956
you sound absolutely pathetic
>>
>>24860956
I used to have a friend like this. We'd be talking about hilarious inappropriate things, but when hot girls or just about anyone were around he wouldn't stop.
"BIG GAPING ASSHOLES HUH ANON?"
"s-sure"
As people stared in disgust at me.
>>
File: 1449054016020.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449054016020.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>having meme spouting friends or associating yourself with anyone that goes on this website or at the least cannot keep that shit out of anywhere that isn't the internet
>having friends
>>
>>24861097
>>24861218
>autistic betas worried about muh social standing on the bus

Do you really think it matters? Do you really think you'll become popular, cool, and get that qt girl because you're too scared to actually talk about the shit you spend 12 hours a day talking about on 4chan?

YOU WILL NEVER BE A NORMIE.
YOU WILL NEVER FIT IN.
TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE GENERIC "COOL GUY" JUST MAKES YOU MORE OF AN UNLIKABLE SPERGTARD.
>>
>>24861387
It's little things like this that make life worth living
>>
>>24861387
HhahahaA BTFO!! XDDdd
you showed her!!
>>
>>24861565
Oh man you are one beta bitch, those hot girls are not going to touch your dick no matter what autistic shit you and your friend does.

Lmao I picture you having special "cool dude" topics you force when you see a girl you beta bitch
>hey bro remember that time when I got that asshole in a SICK ARMBAR...
>hey maaaan that weed is so "dope" I hope we can find some peeps down to smoke up...*awkwardly looks at girls then away if they make eye contact*
>>
>>24860956
Was in line at Chipotle the other day and I heard someone ask his friend if he knew what 4chan was. He then basically said the entire site is /b/.
I couldn't help but cringe internally.
>>
>>24860956
I'm a normie and I would literally L I T E R A L L Y kill to have a friend like this.

Breaking social norms is the new social norm, keep up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.