[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How risky is buying drugs on the dark web? Asking for a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1600x1067
How risky is buying drugs on the dark web?

Asking for a friend
>>
Not very assuming you pgp, know how to buy from someone legit
>>
Not that bad, probably depends on the kind of drugs. Just use one of those Bitcoin flipping services or whatever they're called and you'll probably be fine.
>>
If I can do it, you can do it. I've bought Acid, Coke, and DMT. All easily concealable, weed is not good to order though because it can be detected. Its all better quality than the streets too because of the reviews.

Even if you do get detected, less than 1% chance though, you aren't going to get anything more than a love letter, telling you not to do it again.
>>
>>24860918
If you're in the US the USPS has some strict rules on opening packages, so chances are unless it reeks of weed or something they won't intercept it
>>
Whats the best way to buy buttcoin in the US?All the tor and pgp is easy peasy but actually trying to get coin with a credit card seems hard as fuck.
>>
>>24860918
Depends on how stupid you are.
>>
>>24861054
I bought it at moneygram from some guy in the Philippines. Just went to Jewel, gave them money, they gave me receipt, I sent him a pic of the receipt and then he released the bitcoins to me. Using Localbitcoins btw.
>>
i bought LSD, came in a nice little envelope, not suspicious at all.
just make sure the seller is in your country and that it has good feedback.
>>
>>24861054
That local bitcoin site or coinbase if you don't mind the initial verification tests.
>>
>>24861054
https://localbitcoins.com/
>>
What's the best market online now that Abraxas is dead?
>>
>>24860963

I've bought weed at least a dozen times and never had a problem. It gets double or triple vacuum sealed so I don't think there's anything to worry about. I haven't done it in a while though since I got fucked over by the sheep scam and agora shut down, not to mention Silk Road before all that, and I lost my faith in DNM's. May not be safe to do anymore, idk. Best to buy weed on the streets anyway.
>>
>>24861109

Jesus Christ are any of these places capable of lasting more than a year? I can't keep track of this shit anymore.
>>
>>24861168
If you had millions of dollars of bitcoins sitting on your servers and you knew you could get away with stealing them, what do you think you'd do?
>>
>>24860918
Depends where you live. Using poste restante would be the best way if you don't have to show an ID in your country when picking up the mail. This isn't unfortunately the case in my country.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.