[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't understand why I don't have a gf. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ded_gondola.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
ded_gondola.png
33 KB, 917x1186
I really don't understand why I don't have a gf.

I mean uglier guys than me get gfs.
I'm clever, I'm not a beta but not a dick either.
Even if I'm kind of audistic, anxious and have serious OCD I still am really social and have a lot of female friends.
I'm included in a lot of different social groups in my university.
I'm even friends with some popular groups and I swear that a lot of them really seem to value and appreciate me.
I have been bullied like the rest of you in middle school and I swore to myself that it would never happen again. In the beginning of highschool and college, I was a laughing stock: ugly, autistic and weird. But I always overcame these things and after a few months somehow always ended up among the normal/popular circles.
I have always had some stacey friends, but this somehow never helped me get laid.
So I have social status and personnality going for me at least but I feel like it's useless.

What am I doing wrong? I'm not even difficult. I never target 10s. I would settle for a 4 to be quite honest.

It's like they don't even consider me as a potential partner. They like being around me, I party with them, get drunk with them, go in holidays with them but I'm the eternal friend.
Why? Usually "nice guys" are just thirsty losers but I'm not one.
>>
You underestimate how ugly you are
>>
>>24860810
>>24860931

I think we going to need a picture of OP to judge from.
>>
>i'm clever
>i'm not beta
>university
>I'm even friends with some popular groups
>had stacey friends
>i party with them
>i have social status

Normie, please select the following:
>>>/adv/
>>
You sound pretty beta
>>
File: 20151209_181010.jpg (607 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151209_181010.jpg
607 KB, 1600x1200
>>24860954
I think I'm a 2-3.
No bully pls.

Oh and be the most honest you can be please.
>>
>>24861102
I think I'm not full beta but I'm weak that's true.
Don't really know how to change that.
>>
>>24861210
New Haircut
>>
>>24861210
Get a new haircut.
Shave.
Read a bit up on fashion.
Lift.
And smile.
>>
>>24861254
Yea get an undercut/hitler youth, everybody has it but bitches love that shit. Facial hair looks alright to me.
>>
>>24861254
>>24861263
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Btw how would you rate me on 1 to 10? No homo, just want to know if I should lower my standards or not because I have litteraly no idea if I'm ugly or decent.
>>
>>24861406
I'd say decent, 7.5
>>
>>24861406
I'd say a 5-6 right now, probably easily make 7 with a better haircut etc.
>>
>>24861516
>>24861571
Wow shit that's pretty great, I always thought I was a 2-3.
That made my evening. Thanks.
>>
File: 1447625530378.jpg (16 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1447625530378.jpg
16 KB, 540x421
>>24860931
Oh man, I know this feel.

>as a kid, 13 yo myb: "MAN IM SUCH A 10/10 LOL ALL THESE LADIES WANT MEH HEHE IM SO FUCKEN HANDSOME XD" (think this despite nobody taking interest in my ugly ass)
>16: well I mght have overestimated myself there heh welp, a solid 8/10 for sure heh heh ;)

Only now do I realize Im a fucking abomination. I get rated 6 on soc but those are all selfies that took some effort. I once got rated a 4 on a pic I considered good.

/Blog

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>24861210
You people think you're way worse than you actually are. You're at least a 5, probably even a 6. Get a haircut and you could be a 6.5/7. Of course looks aren't everything, if you act like an autist that's an automatic 1.
>>
File: feelfrog.jpg (25 KB, 397x384) Image search: [Google]
feelfrog.jpg
25 KB, 397x384
>Not ugly
>But literally autistic
>Never know when it's appropriate to make a move so everyone thinks I'm gay or not interested in any girls I know
I've kissed 3 girls in my life and all of them initiated it. I've only ever tried kissing one girl and clearly I'd got it wrong because she made a surprised "oh" sound and moved her head away. The only girl I've ever admitted liking turned out to be a roastie who was leading me on.

Honestly OP judging from >>24861210 you're not too bad. You're a solid average/good where I'm from. Try going to rave and getting off your nut on drugs and maybe you'll luck out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.