[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Vietnamese people? Are they trash tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Female Viet Cong Warrior c.1973.jpg (378 KB, 900x1252) Image search: [Google]
Female Viet Cong Warrior c.1973.jpg
378 KB, 900x1252
What do you guys think about Vietnamese people? Are they trash tier?
>>
>>24860800
they are the best south east asians.
>>
>>24860800
Yes, they're shit tier brown asians. Cheap as indians. At least they don't smell like indians though.
>>
Their children aren't as cheap as some impoverished Asian countries, but their looks are superior to bargain bin indians or flips.
>>
>>24860803
They are the best jungle Asians. Which is not saying a lot.
>>
Brown asians are so bottom of the barrel it's unbelievable. Only australian abos are lower.
>>
>>24860829
The Thais had the se asain empire tho.
Northern Thais are similar looking and just as deadly with their kungfu and knife fighting.
Southern Thais a shit.
>>
They're alright in my experience. Left a good impression when I went over there. Maybe not so attractive but made up in eagerness, I got a piece of the girl I stayed with and her mom, while I was there.
>>
>>24860829
Better than american lmao.
>>
>>24860882
Don't care, I'm french
>>
>>24860882
You mean Native Americans? That's true, they're fucking horrorifically ugly, especially the further south you go. Just like anywhere else on earth.
>>
>>24860914
No, I mean people from the USA.
>>
>>24860922
The usa has literally every race in it, so ok.
>>
File: 1443974431560[1].png (55 KB, 490x340) Image search: [Google]
1443974431560[1].png
55 KB, 490x340
There's two tiers of asians. Those who look like they dont know emotions, and those who look cuty pie 3.14

Viets are almost in the middle but leaning toward the emotionless side.

Chinese people are also like that...They have no empathy in their faces they just look like human calculators to me.

pic related, thats supposed to be a look of happiness. Horrible isnt it.
>>
>>24860949
Vietnamese is not a race, it's a nationality. Like American.

and honestly, if your family has lived for more than two generations in America you are now an amerimutt.
>>
that whole indochina region has the most disgusting sounding languages on the planet.
>>
>>24860981
I know man, there are so many niggers, yuros, beans, native american, indian, turkish, and arabs who are Vietnamese.
>>
>>24861010
Are you bragging of your mixed heritage, american?
>>
>>24861022
Mixed black/mexican here, would rather be anything than south asian
>>
File: 41HC6ANHVAL._SY355_.jpg (14 KB, 249x355) Image search: [Google]
41HC6ANHVAL._SY355_.jpg
14 KB, 249x355
>>24861071
aight m8.
>>
>>24861022
No, I'm just saying that I couldn't tell one viet from another. I'm celt-germanic like most white people here. I just look super german though. I like being American. I have 7 guns and it feels good. Plus Westerns are amazing.
>>
>>24861071
I'd rather be BlatinoBlatino is a hilarious name and sounds like a mixed drink, possibly a minty iced tea, like a mojito mixed with a long island

At least then I wouldn't be a gaurenteed ugly manlet with a tiny dick and a high pitched voice. I wouldn't like shopping in the boys section.
>>
>>24861105
>I'm celt-germanic like most white people here. I just look super german though.

I doubt it. Unless you are super waspy like Johnny from Karate Kid you won't look like a typical Germanic person.
>>
>>24861155
I am extremely waspy. I'm 6'2" with golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and very high cheekbones. I've posted my face in the past and been called a nazi. One time somebody photoshopped an ss uniform on me when I posted.
>>
I don't know, let's ask Mark Wahlberg what he thinks...
>>
>>24861698
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS!!
>>
>>24860800
Why should they be trash tier? Because America said so?

Also >>>/int/
>>
>>24860800
go get napalmed you ugly chink
>>
>>24862867
no cuz they ugly af you goofy nigga
>>
Gooks
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.