[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do I need to travel to some places around the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445825517527.jpg (262 KB, 931x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445825517527.jpg
262 KB, 931x1600
How much do I need to travel to some places around the world? I just want to see the world? Anyone want to go and see the world with me for a couple of months?
>>
I've been thinking about saying fuck it and going to Japan for a month or two. My goal is to see all the big cities, some festivals, and climb Mt fuji
>>
>the FEAR in her eyes
I'm ready to fap now.
>>
If you pay for me. I'll go with you. I'm great with maps.
>>
I travel for free to most places. Where were you planning on going?
>>
The plane ticket and food costs are high, but your highest expense will be a place to stay.

If you're young then can just stay at hostels for a couple bucks a night. Expect your shit to get stolen if unattended though, sleep spooning your pack.
>>
Less than you'd think. I spent two weeks in Japan and traveled to three different cities, all for around $3000 (including the flight). And Japan's pretty expensive.
>>
File: 1406613391656.jpg (39 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1406613391656.jpg
39 KB, 400x343
>>24860978
>$3000
>12 days (with 2 waiting for airplane)
>>
Il go with you. I have a lot of connections over the world and Im seasoned traveller.
>>
>>24860940
How do you get free travel?

My route is NY to Ukraine to Jordan to Egypt to Tanzania to India to Thailand to China to NY

>>24860962
I'm 27

>>24860936
I probably hardly have enough for myself
>>
>>24861048
A family member works for the airlines. We all get free travel.
>>
Just take a trip to funky town op.
>>
>>24861089
Very lucky anon.

>>24861108
Heard there are too many blacks there
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.