[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest, fastest and least painful way to an hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 00000.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
Easiest, fastest and least painful way to an hero?
>>
>>24859194
Revolvers.
>>
Monossido di Carbonio

Carbon Monoxide

O3
>>
>>24859194
Allahu Ackbar my friend
Super original post
>>
drunk shot in the heart, pussy
>>
Intert gas inhalation. Ideally something pure from a source, not carbon monoxide from burning. Helium is generally cut heavily partially because so many people were killing themselves with it, but more importantly because helium is a finite resources and the powers that be are sick of people wasting it on fucking birthday parties.

You could also try a drug overdose if you want to mess around with that stuff, but that's a bit more complicated and there are some more potential avenues of failure.
>>
>>24859194
Did you make this thread in hope someone will convince you not to an hero? Well guess what, I am not the person.
>>
File: 12879002.png (108 KB, 370x252) Image search: [Google]
12879002.png
108 KB, 370x252
>>24859194
The easiest way I know.
>>
happy to help, son.

12 ga. shotgun, shorter is better up to a point.
00 or 000 buckshot ammo.
go somewhere remote
find spot
get drunk/high
kneel
put the butt against something heavy right behind you
press deadly end of shotgun under your skull from behind where the skull meets the neck

best of luck! I'll be following a similar plan myself very soon.
>>
File: 1449220289192.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449220289192.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>24859194
he's on the way, op
>>
>>24859194
If you're in a similar situation to me without access to guns (suburban Britfag), best bet is jumping from a large height onto a hard surface or CO poisoning.
>>
>>24859302
I don't have access to guns (I'm from Belgium)
>>
>>24859194
Alcohol/drugs + train track

it ain't rocket science, pal
>>
OP if you're looking for the least painful way to die then you don't really want to kill yourself.
>>
Why kill yourself? Why don't you kill the ones that made you want to do this in the first place, become an /r9k/ hero OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.