[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have had this inflamed spot on my dick for a few days now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 20151209_140327-1600x1200.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151209_140327-1600x1200.jpg
204 KB, 1600x1200
So I have had this inflamed spot on my dick for a few days now

Should I go see a doctor or something?
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaah damn nigga that's fucking disgusting cut that shit asap and delete the tread

where the fuck do you stick your dick in ? cheese ?
>>
>>24858755
my hand, normally
>>
>>24858743
It looks like a white head. That shits gross man.
>>
just pop it its nothing
>>
>>24858743
Just pop it. I had something similar years and years back.
>>
>>24858766
>>24858767
Doesn't popping run the risk of further, possibly worse, inflammation
What if I leave it as it is

Shit I don't wanna get my dick amputated
>>
>>24858787
Lol wow ur dumb
>>
>>24858787
its just a zit lol. you can get one literaly anywhere on your body.
>>
>>24858800
Elaborate

original ckmmenyntntntnt
>>
>>24858787
anon please dont listen to them, DO NOT TOUCH IT I REPEAT DO NOT. contact you doctor asap!
godspeed
>>
Amputation will be needed if you don't get that shit checked out.
>>
>>24858808
Popping is bad everywhere
I recall reading somewhere that by popping, you can damage surrounding blood vessels, probably capillaries, and infect the blood with pus from the spot
Then you're in big doodoo
>>
>>24858826
Don't be a c.uck like that guy. Just pop it. It's completely harmless and everything that a doctor is going to do is either tell you to not do anything or pop it himself. Also do you want a guy to touch your dick are you a faggot?
>>
>>24858851
Doctors are literally paid to touch dicks, and they've fondled my balls before
Maybe I'll get a young qt to cop a feel
>>
Does it hurt?
Are you sexually active?
Any other symptoms?
>>
>>24858787
don't pop it, it can lead to bacterial infection.
>>
>>24858881
Yes
Never
No

>>24858881
That's what I've heard
>>
>>24858835
dumb fuck

you're supposed to clean the wound after popping it and let it heal

are you aware of disinfectant in your shit countr y?
>>
>>24858743
pop it anon and then make sure you pop these other ones afterwards. squeze them until you see blood.

the only way to make sure
>>
>>24858913
If it's an abscess then a DOCTOR can drain it, patients should not fuck around with this shit, they just mess shit up.
>>
>>24858934
but it's not an abscess it's a fucking WHITE HEAD

the kind of shit you get on your face ALL THE TIME if you're unlucky enough and have acne
>>
friction bump from jerking off too much. you rubbed off the top layer of skin now your body thinks theres something wrong so its sending white blood cells and making a pimple to protect the blemish. pop it and take a nice hot shower. you'll be fine.
>>
>>24858743
Nah man, it's just a deposit of sebum getting infected. It will pop and go away on its own. Just wash your dick more often you dirty nigger.
>>
maybe if your neet ass would shower every once in a while you would'nt have bumps on your dick
>>
Pop it the smart way.

Get a rag and make it damp with HOT water. Hold the damp rag against the pulimple for about 20 minutes. After that, the zit should ooze easily. If not, keep applying heat untIL you can pop it with ease. If it takes longer than an hour, wait 24 hours then try again.
>>
OP here

This thing originated from the trying to pop one of those small white hard bumps you can see around my shaft. wtf are those, it was an incredibly arduous procedure and led to this shut
>>
RIP my dick I guess
>>
>>24858743
It's AIDS.

Have you been fucking boys again anon?
>>
looks like a dick hair, just hope its a dick hair. ingrown dick hair
>>
>>24860089
n-no

Also can someone please answer this >>24858998 , it probably concerns me more than the zit because I've had it for years
>>
its a dick hair yo. unusual for it to be that high up the shaft but w/e
>>
>>24860145
>n-no

Well to help any further help I'll need a pic of your balls and your shaven ass in thigh highs and a skirt.
>>
>>24860153
No senpai it's one of these >>24858998

>>24860161
I don't think I'll be able to accommodate your request
>>
Hey listen, I'm a nurse.

You should work up a raging hard-on, pop the zit, and then use a Q-tip or cotton ball to swab in and around the hole with tea tree oil.
>>
>>24860198
And then keep it clean and dry for a few days, and make sure it gets plenty of air. Just wear a robe so you can let it air out and still cover yourself at a moment's notice.
>>
File: 1449627849977.jpg (87 KB, 317x601) Image search: [Google]
1449627849977.jpg
87 KB, 317x601
>>24860197
>I don't think I'll be able to accommodate your request

Are you sure? Do you not want your AIDS to be cured?

Also those little spot things you tried to pop are called Fordyce spots, they're pretty common and completely normal. You probably just made them swell up a bit by putting too much pressure on them when trying to pop them, you silly sod.
>>
>>24860298
Jesus finally thanks

>>24860198
>>24860226
I'm just gonna leave it untouched and wait for it to go away by itself, works elsewhere on my bod
>>
>>24858743

You got warts, normie.

Fucking rodent.
>>
>>24860400
You're welcome. Try putting disinfectant cream on it just to be safe. Make sure it's for sensitie skin though.
>>
>>24858787
I popped three of them already. The weird thing is that there is a white, solid, flat sphere shaped thing inside, which squeezes through the hole you just popped. After that the inflammation is gone after two days and it's like nothing happened.

>>24860298
>those little spot things you tried to pop are called Fordyce spots
Are you telling me I removed a fordyce spot?
>>
>>24860822
Not removed, just ended up making it swollen. I don't think these things can effectively be removed without expensive cosmetic surgery.
>>
Had this a few years back, wash and let it run its course.
>>
>>24860883

I allways had Milla/milk spots around my eyes(basically the same as Fordyce spots) , at some point they just went soft for some reason and I could pop them no probablem. Before they allways were hard.

Also I once had warts on my foot and I just put on duct tape for a month and all the warts were gone(even the ones I didnt apply any duct tape) and I am sure it wasnt just some coincidence since I had tried a bunch of stuff before and it didnt work.
>>
>>24860883
But a white solid thing came out, what was it then?
>>
>>24861007
White puss will sometimes come out if you squeeze really hard, but that's because you irritated them. As I said I'm fairly certain you can't remove Fordyce spots.

>>24861012
Probably a hair follecule or hard puss or something.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.