[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been talking to a girl online for a few weeks, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1295867639802.jpg (90 KB, 747x480) Image search: [Google]
1295867639802.jpg
90 KB, 747x480
I've been talking to a girl online for a few weeks, and she's starting to make me think that she really isn't like all the other girls.

I'm starting to develop feelings for her.
I want to ask her out, and I'm pretty sure she wants me to.

Please post text or images that will remind me that all women are soulless harpies, so I don't fall for her tricks.
>>
I've got no texts or images to remind you. Just my own words.

If you really wanna ask her out, then don't pussyfoot around and do it.

It's hard enough fearing being rejected IRL, and even worse when it's online.

She might seem absolutely perfect right now, but sooner or later cracks are gonna develop, and just the mere thought of her chatting online with another guy will be enough to trigger you, I guarantee it.

So instead of asking us to turn you off from asking her out, grow some fucking balls and ask her out. Trust me, it'll save you a lot of heart-ache later
>>
>>24858470
>all women are soulless harpiesThey are not. You are just a beta faggot. dieeeeeee normie scum

kidding, good luck

you fucking normieeeee
>>
>>24858470
>starting to make me think that she really isn't like all the other girls.

What makes you think so?
>>
>>24858653
We agree about a lot of things, and have a lot in common.
She's a 20 year old virgin.

I'm not attractive enough for her to fabricate a personality to appeal to me.
>>
File: 1430697951526.png (131 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1430697951526.png
131 KB, 500x535
>>24858470
>talking online
>asking her out
>>
>>24858689
We live in the same town.
>>
Get out of here and enjoy your life. This is it. This is your chance. Escape.
>>
>>24858738
But tasting freedom would only make returning here that much worse.
>>
I had the same happen to me with a girl from this board. She really is the same as all other women and women are incredibly quick to take advantage of guys like us and toss us aside when their through. However, it might be worth pursuing anyway so you get it out of your system. Just mentally prepare yourself for the abuse that's to come at some point.
>>
I have absolutely no doubt I would kill myself if I fell in love with her and she left me.
>>
I've got an amazing gf that I met through 4chan, I know most girls aren't worth it but I'm so happy I did it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.