[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about you internet gf /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: twice.jpg (323 KB, 1280x841) Image search: [Google]
twice.jpg
323 KB, 1280x841
Tell me about you internet gf /r9k/.
>>
Those Kpop chicks try so hard to be sexy but have 0 ass and 0 tits.
And I'm usually into asians.
>>
File: scre.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
scre.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>internert gf

I've never had a single female friend in my entire life online or real life and im 21.

Is something wrong with me?
>>
She's about as fucked as I am, but she manages to be more self loathing. We haven't talked in a few days. I think she might be considering ending our relationship because apparently I deserve better even though I'm a lazy NEET fuck up. I keep trying to convince her she isn't a bad person, but it's hard to put on a meaningful display when I just feel emptiness. So I'm currently filling that emotional hole with unhealthy amounts of benzodiazepines.
>>
She stopped talking to me a week ago because I snapped at her. I said she was unfuckable and incapable of carrying a conversation, she started crying. She's a 7 btw.
>>
>>24859045
iktf2
>>
>>24858353

TWIIIIICE

OMG U POSTED MY GF'S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I

TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE
>>
>>24859098
Tread lightly with the benzos, shit will fuck you up if you're not careful.
>>
who is the twice qt with the high as fuck voice?

the one that goes "la la la la LAA~"
>>
Well, I have a story. So we met on a discord server around 2 months ago. There were a lot of people there but me and her just casually started talking. After a while she added me on skype and we started speaking more and more on there. A few days ago we told each other how we felt and it was great. The problem is im Russian and shes a qt american. Never the less, it will not stop me, im spendning around 1k to go and see her next year, using my neetbux i saved. She is honestly the best thing to happen to me in my 21 years. In the past two months alone, she prevented nearly 4 attemps on my life and helped me with my drinking problems I had (and no its not because im russian). I was in a really dark place before all this, and if not for her I would probably continue living with my mental ilness. Ohh yeah her dad hates russians so im gonna wear a bulletproof vest just incase her dad tries to shoot me or something.
>>
>>24861276
That's cute. I'm happy for you. Are you going to move in together? Will you be living in Russia in the future or the US?
>>
Some girl I follow around on Runescape, she doesn't really acknowledge me much but I've been tailing her for a year and some.

I think she'll come around if I keep it up.
>>
>>24861586

well she want's to settle down in europe, preferably the UK.It works for me because not only do my parents live there, Ive lived there for 8 years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.