[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why does mommy always get drunk in front of the TV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, why does mommy always get drunk in front of the TV? And cry about how she hates you and that you ruined her life? I thought mommies and daddies were supposed to be happy and love each other.
>>
>because shes a whore and has responsibilities now :^)
>>
>>24858158
she was never happy she got on like that before I met her aswell.
>>
yea darling but mommy is a whore who wanted my money so she wanted you to be born
she forgot having a child takes responsibility and it makes her less desirable for chads

be a smart little girl and work for your own money so you dont end up like her
>>
>>24858312
Dude. That hit too close to home. I'm crying now.
>>
Everything is okay, dear.
Now suck my dick
>>
>>24858158
What are you doing in my house, kid!? You need to go home. Can't you see I'm busy being lonely?
>>
File: The_Snow_Queen_by_Elena_Ringo.jpg (1 MB, 2912x2128) Image search: [Google]
The_Snow_Queen_by_Elena_Ringo.jpg
1 MB, 2912x2128
>>24858158
>Many ages ago an evil wizard made a magic mirror. This mirror was encahnted so that when you looked into it pretty things looked ugly, good things looked bad, and nice people looked mean. At the same time in the mirror mean people looked nice, evil things looked good, and ugly things looked pretty.
>A great knight heard that the wizard was using the mirror to trick people into doing bad things so he came and he smashed the mirror and destroyed the evil wizard.
>Put little pieces of the mirror floated away, like dust.
>One day your mommy got a piece of dust in her eye, and it was dust from the evil mirror. So now she sees good things as bad, nice things as mean, and all the rest.
>Your mommy is trying to love me and trying to love you but sometimes that piece of mirror shows her things backwards and she acts backwards, too.
>So when mommy says she loves you, you can believe it but when she says mean things it is the mirror's curse.
>You and I must do the right thing and always be good, and nice, and love one another and love mommy. Someday, if we are lucky, your mommy's tears will wash the mirror dust out of her eyes and she will see properly again and then she will always say what she means.
>be brave and never get the mirror dust in your eye, OK?
>>
File: 1448317144345.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448317144345.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>24858391
i knew this would come
>>
You see girl, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. In fact, it's more like dark matter and dogshit. Your mother's a roastie whore with no self-control. All she is good at is to rob the happiness of others for her own good.

And you will grow up just like her.
>>
>Because your mother is an alcoholic and suffers from bi-polar disorder. Now take off your pants and sit in daddy's lap.
>>
File: xvM1EL7.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
xvM1EL7.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>24858391
>baba why do you hate infidels, shouldn't we be nice since they let us come here. P-please don't hit me baba
>>
File: Open-Letter.png (325 KB, 381x430) Image search: [Google]
Open-Letter.png
325 KB, 381x430
>>24858391
Ion even mad
>>
>>24858158
Because they kept telling me I would find someone eventually. And I did.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, I'm still just me.
>>
She was mad because I didnt wanted to lick sperm of her Bull from pussy, while she was kekolding me..
>>
>>24858158
is having a daughter being the ultimate kek?
one day when you daughter grows up she is going to be getting fucked by other men on a regular basis and there will be nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>24858740
Lol this is most retarded shit I heard.
I dont understand your fucking autistic logic.

Your whole logic of world revoles around being kekold or not.

Ofcourse she is going to get fucked by other man and why would you want to stop it? Are you trying to fuck your daughter you disgusting bastard?

Jesus are you all 11 here? Dont you know how world works? it works that people fuck other people and produce children...
No wonder White people are dying out they are too obsessed about kekolding
>>
>>24858158
Holy shit. That was my life. Mother and father both alcoholics. Dinner would turn into fights, father would leave for the bar, mother would drink in front of the TV, tell me what an asshole my father was and then pass out. at least 5 nights every week.
>>
File: 1449647964320.jpg (24 KB, 324x371) Image search: [Google]
1449647964320.jpg
24 KB, 324x371
>>24858825
He means literally by tonnes of dudes, you're the kek, do you realise what the year is. Literally girls nowadays fuck so many dudes if there father knew half of what was going on they'd probably shoot themselves. We live in a feminist liberal shithole, having a female child would be good if you teach her morals, but sadly the boomer kek parents are all DUDE FREEDOM LMAO
>>
>>24858568
I want to poke her eyes out and put them in a jar full of water that I can have next to my computer. She really has beautiful eyes.
>>
>>24858980
Yeah, the Vikings or soviets did a number on their ancestors to leave a mark this far down the line.
These are the type of migrants id let in
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.