[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you afraid of dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22
File: 1437909890990.jpg (47 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1437909890990.jpg
47 KB, 500x370
are you afraid of dying?
>>
>>24858003
why should I be? We've all got to go sometime.
>>
yes, i'm scared of the void
but im also afraid of living
so i'll remain somewhere between the two until my body gives up
>>
>>24858003
Personally don't believe we could determine until faced with it. I believe I'm not afraid but we are dynamic in nature, ultimately.
>>
>>24858003
I'm afraid of dying but not of death.
>>
>>24858113
total non-sequitur
>>
>>24858160
I never said I was frightened of dying
>>
I'm looking forward to it
>>
Yes, we don't know what's past death. The unknown is always to feared for we can't guarantee our safety when we dwindle in it
>>
File: 1449663701395.jpg (12 KB, 314x154) Image search: [Google]
1449663701395.jpg
12 KB, 314x154
>Riding my motorcycle at 270km/h in a 60 zone
>Speeding in the rain
>Running red lights
>Running from the cops
>All this on a suspended license.

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24858003
Only reason I haven't killed myself
>>
>>24858003
To be afraid of death is only another form of thinking that one is wise when one is not; it is to think that one knows what one does not know. No one knows with regard to death whether it is not really the greatest blessing that can happen to man; but people dread it as though they were certain it is the greatest evil.
>>
>>24858206
are you fucking retarded or what?
>>
>>24858128
You have to find courage anon

Also

/thread
>>
i guess i'm afraid in a sense of entering the unknown but at the same time i've lived a life of solitude anyway so it's not like death would be much different and on top of it i wouldn't have to worry about getting a job or the inevitability of homelessness and i most certainly won't have to worry about tfw no gf

death is only a curse to normies, for robots it is a show of mercy
>>
>>24858257
Any time will do I don't mind
>>
>>24858257
no but your mum is when my kek pokes her brain and leaves her lurched over in her own drool, fucking faggot.
>>
>>24858003
>Drive like a bat out of hell on icy roads
>Currently resting head on muzzle of loaded rifle
>Haven't seen a doctor in 7 years
>Fat
>Constant stress

>are you afraid of dying?
Nah.
>>
No, I welcome it with open arms.
>>
>>24858307
Then why don't you just kill yourself? What stops you from doing anything you want?

The judicial system has set the death penalty as the final ultimatum for a reason.

If you don't fear death, then what is there to fear? You're just being illogical, or an edgy faggot
>>
>>24858298
Then die already lol, pull the trigger you fat ugly fuck
>>
>>24858278
>death is only a curse to normies, for robots it is a show of mercy

This.
>>
>>24858003
nah, as long as I don't have to suffer painfully. I'm good. I won't miss much. People will just get faster computers and androids and free food in the future. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>24858003
No. I'm scared of living, I'm scared I'll never accomplish anything before I die. If I die, I die, the only reason why I go on living my life which I seemingly have no control over is because I have the ultimate control and can end it at any moment
>>
>>24858344
Right, mercy is something that's desired. Nothing is stopping from killing yourself. So why aren't you pursuing your desire to die, instead of writing stupid shit here?
>>
Nah, but I am afraid of pain.
>>
>>24858003
honest answer: it depends on the mood

and I really mean it

when I'm deep into depression, the chemicals in my brain just don't give a shit anymore
I drank and took pills many times while depressed, fully aware that I could have died from the combo

when I'm not depressed however, the mere thought of the void and nothingness scares the living shit out of me
>>
>>24858003
No, I'm afraid of the pain.
>>
>>24858003
Yeah. I'd hate for death not to be nothingness. Imagine killing yourself only to end up 'elsewhere'.
>>
Nobody wants to die, because it's somethings that's undesirable. It's something that's engraved into us. We must survive, that's what we're programmed to our. All of our emotions fear especially was created to avoid death. So let me tell you waht you idiots actually want.

You guys escape from a situation were you think there is none. And that right there is reasonable, but to say you WANT death is just stupid
>>
>>24858284
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time
>>
>>24858256
Hey, neat
>>
>>24858003
Dont hurt yourself on that edge :^)
>>
I'm afraid of dying a lonely virgin.
>>
>>24858003
Death is only scary if you have something to lose.
>>
>>24858003
I don't necessarily fear death by dying painfully scares me
>>
File: 1443106200799.jpg (172 KB, 960x740) Image search: [Google]
1443106200799.jpg
172 KB, 960x740
All these "not afraids" edgemasters will piss their pants and cry for mommy in the face of death, guaranteed.
>>
>>24858472

this, i'm a sheltered coward
>>
it's not death that I fear, it's actually quite peaceful to not feel or think anything. What's scary is leaving the people I care about behind and not being alive basically.
>>
>>24859468
I think I saw deaths face last night, it was hovering 8 feet above my bed.

I screamed then fell asleep.
Must have gotten bored.
>>
>>24859467

this tbqh

>>24859468

>calls others edgemasters
>is edgy
>>
Yeah I am. It's fucking mind boggling to me how my few decades alive are a blink of an eye in the cosmic sense. Makes me wish I still had religion.
>>
File: Trying to fit in.jpg (29 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
Trying to fit in.jpg
29 KB, 350x708
>>24859468
How do you live into adulthood not accepting that everyone dies?
Honestly being afraid of it does nothing for you.
Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and die.
Don't you think there's going to be a point where someone is fated to die no matter what, but if they managed to not be a huge faggot about it they could help someone else in danger?
Not everyone is afraid like you are boy, sorry to say.
If you haven't had your mortality crisis yet don't bother talking about how others should feel.
>>
File: 1425421668619.jpg (191 KB, 672x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425421668619.jpg
191 KB, 672x1000
I am afraid of dying and most of all I'm afraid of being dead and the whole death lasts forever gig. I used to get sort of panic attacks thinking about it after a certain age in my childhood I guess everyone does. I don't think any creature can be truly sane while it's aware of it's own mortality really and everyone and everything is afraid of death to a subconscious level. Rationalizing it is just a sort of comfort insanity.

I don't have panic attacks about it anymore or at least can immediately suppress them.

The biggest difference now is that I'm not lying in the bath or in bed doing all sorts of math as to how long my parents or my dog or i had left and telling God I'd go to church more often to try and get out of the hole.

I've seen people and animals dying and most of all have seen lots of people not dying and no longer think death is something that'll take you by surprise (except in a minority of cases) I'm now more afraid of the very high likelihood that life will cling to my loved ones and I long past when it's outstayed it's welcome.

I'm not worried about being dead anymore as I won't be aware of it and international politics helps to ease the sense that I won't be around in a hundred+ years as I really don't like the idea of the world in 20.
>>
Yeah, but I'm more afraid of getting old than I am of death
>>
>>24859514
You can think about it and not be afraid, but if an earthquake happens and you are trapped in a small pocket of air with no chance of rescue then here come the baby tears.
>>
>>24859468
how did it get there? where did it go?
>>
I long for it. It would be a merciful release at this point, but I'm too cowardly to end it myself.
>>
>>24858003
I'm just afraid of dying because it means someone will have to see my small penis while I'm dead

it really irritates me
>>
>>24859541
>with no chance of rescue then here come the baby tears.
But why?
What does it do for you?
If you're fated to not have any help, you should either just die or try to get out.
Because you either die of starvation, or you die by getting crushed.
I'd rather at least try, but I can see how that wouldn't be a common thought on a board full of sloths that think everything should be handed to them.
>>
File: 1412649207696.png (314 KB, 536x382) Image search: [Google]
1412649207696.png
314 KB, 536x382
>>24859541
>if you are trapped and forced to die a slow and agonizing death you won't like it

no shit?
are you retarded by chance?
>>
>All these normie retards thinking that not caring about dying = being suicidal

>>/facebook/
>>
>>24859591
I want to wrap my hands around your neck and watch the tears flow as you get your quick death.
>>
File: The look.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
The look.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>24859606
>Proclaim "Not afraids" are edge meisters
>I want to strangle you.
>>
>>24859631
You're still edgier than me, mister I have ascended the petty fears of humanity.
>>
File: Hi I'm here for the interview.jpg (182 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Hi I'm here for the interview.jpg
182 KB, 1280x1280
>>24859666
Nah small son, I'm not edgier than the devil, I just know if there was a situation where me not being afraid to die would help someone in a really shitty scenario I wouldn't let them die like a bitch.
>>
>>24858003

I'm afraid of the process of dying whether it's through suicide, illness or accident. I'd love to get hit by a missile right now so I wouldn't have to go through any process.
>>
I'm afraid of how I'm gonna die
>>
>>24859688
Just like how if you got into a fight in real life you wouldn't screech unintelligably like a woman.

You can't control your base emotions tiny man, you are completely deluded.
>>
Can we just all agree we're living on the edge guys?
>>
File: Dying man.jpg (25 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
Dying man.jpg
25 KB, 579x329
>>24859741
That's funny, you post as though you have any idea of who I am or what I've done.
It's certainly more than some pseudo intellectual who failed some psychology test online.
If you can't control you emotions on a base level you're about as useless as any average woman.
Most men in the higher levels of life know how to control very base emotions, which it seems you can't understand.
Or have you not seen anyone die before?
Maybe you've never almost died?
Either you you will die at some point in your life, suck it up and face it with pride instead of trying to rationalize your cowardice by associating everyone else to it.
>>
>>24859793
>any idea of who I am or what I've done
It's not hard, since you share the opinions of clueless teenagers.
>>
>>24858003
I'm fine with not being alive, but the cause of death could potentially be frightening.

Like, being locked in a basement with no food for a long period of time until you starve to death vs quickly being shot in the head.
>>
>>24858003
Everyone is afraid of dying, many people will not admit it.

Hold a gun to anyone's head (unless they are suicidally depressed obviously) and threaten to kill them. They will obviously protest. They may come up with reasons like "I'm not afraid of dying but it would be bad to die now because I have so much left to do!"

Well, that changes nothing. Everyone is afraid of dying whether they admit it or not. It has been selected for as an inherent trait by evolution and unless an individual has severe mental trauma they will bear this trait. These days our society pushes thoughts of death from its collective conscience, dying people are put out of sight and out of mind, death is glossed over, forgotten about, unmentioned. It's not something that happens to us.

And then, suddenly one day we are faced with it and there is nothing we can do. Nobody wants that day to come, and nobody will admit that they fear it.
>>
File: Leon.jpg (52 KB, 708x481) Image search: [Google]
Leon.jpg
52 KB, 708x481
>>24859828
Keep rationalizing that fear buddy.
You notice how older folks aren't afraid to die?
It's because they're aware of its looming presence.
The fact that they're older means they're more likely to get a visit from Death.
I know it's tough for you to understand, but you're a coward.
I'm not, therefore you have no right to speak to me like an equal.
>>
File: 176.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
176.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>24858003
I'm afraid of how I die because pain is pretty uncool, but not afraid of what comes after. I'm more curious about that.
>>
>>24859864
>I've watched old people die with bravery and dignity on my favorite tv shows.
I think you missed the hours where they cried and shivered in their rooms while facing their end.
>>
>>24859858
I'm not suicidal or depressed currently but I'd tell that guy to put one right between my eyes
>>
>>24858003
Life has no meaning and death holds no fear.
>>
>>24859899
>currently but I'd tell that guy to put one right between my eyes

Hence you are currently suicidally depressed
>>
>>24859912
I'm really not, I've been depressed in the past, not so much suicidal, but it doesn't take depression for someone to not want to be a part of this world, living is just effort
>>
>>24859858
>unless they are suicidally depressed obviously
>unless
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>24859929
>living is just effort
Sure sounds like depression bro

>>24859939
Indeed
>>
File: Ohhhhhh baby.png (171 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhhhh baby.png
171 KB, 366x488
>>24859891
Yeah, I'm sure the countless older folks I've seen refuse treatment and ask not to be kept alive on machines are just my imagination.
I guess all my time at my job is just my imagination.
I guess some fat retard who's scared mommy won't fund his habits when she dies is smarter than I am, despite having no place in the real world.
>>
>>24859942
Depression isn't soley characterised by not having an interest in living, you retard
>>
>>24859949
I'm sure those "countless" older folks weren't just putting on a momentary brave face for the benefit of their loved ones and didn't at all break down over their coming deaths, because like you they are not at all susceptible to childish human emotions like fear.
>>
File: bar.jpg (17 KB, 236x301) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
17 KB, 236x301
Somewhat.

I don't want to cease to exist, not really. I would much rather go to a place where I can be happy, and where all the dreams that I could never achieve on Earth are true and fulfilled; where I can find comfort and peace and enjoyment.

This probably won't happen: most likely, I'll cease to exist; or, barring that, get sent to Hell to suffer for eternity.
>>
>>24859949
>I guess some fat retard who's scared mommy won't fund his habits when she dies is smarter than I am, despite having no place in the real world.

yawn, typical ad hom anger
>>
>>24859540
/thread

Being old and less physically capable but mentally aware of so many limitations.
>>
Yes. Which is why I probably won't kill myself. I can understand the idea of being dead, but I can't grasp it. I can't imagine what it's like not being alive, not thinking anything, etc.

People say "hurr do you remember what it was like before you were born, it's just like that" but THAT THOUGHT IT JUST AS FUCKING ALIEN.
>>
>>24858003
Absolutely. I used to get panic attacks when I was a kid. I'm not actively afraid of it or anything, worrying about all the time it is pointless. I take some comfort in knowing that everybody dies, but on the other hand, we will all effectively be alone when on our death beds, assuming that you don't die in your sleep that is. I feel like people who say that they aren't afraid of it haven't truly conceptualized the permanence of nothingness.
>>
File: .......jpg (26 KB, 134x220) Image search: [Google]
.......jpg
26 KB, 134x220
>>24859974
Question retard.
Why do you think people go through a mid life crisis?
If you can't come to terms with the fact you're going to die at that point you're a big child.
Everyone dies.
I die.
You die.
I'm just not going to let my mind degrade into nothingness when I do because I'm not a gigantic pussy.
You're just as bad as the other kids in the facebook generation, you can't take blunt facts and the fact that the world lives on without you fucking murders your sense of self.
>>
>>24860022
>Why do you think people go through a mid life crisis?
"People" as a whole don't go through a midlife crisis. Despite popular perception of this phenomenon, empirical research has failed to show that the midlife crisis is a universal experience, or even a real condition at all.
>>
>>24859999
>yawn
Oh so you are a NEET, lol.
>>
at this point no, if a sand nigger situation happened in my area (like in paris) i'd most likely taunt the niggers and tell them to end my shitty existance
>>
>>24860022
Knowing and accepting the inevitability of death does not mean not fearing death when it comes to you.

You can't escape the subconscious reactions of nervous system tiny man.

Your bladder will empty as you freeze in terror when death comes for you.
>>
>>24860058
haha good one lol
>>
>>24860053
All a mid life crisis is is coming to terms with the fact you're going to die.
Which you seem to be going through right now.
It doesn't matter how old you are as long as you stare down that fact and accept it, like any adult would.
>>
>>24860063
>Your bladder will empty as you freeze in terror when death comes for you.
What if I've already had a near death experience and you're wrong?
I'm not a coward like you, projecting yourself on to me proves nothing.
>>
>>24859992
>I would much rather go to a place where I can be happy, and where all the dreams that I could never achieve on Earth are true and fulfilled; where I can find comfort and peace and enjoyment.

This is exactly what I believe heaven is, we'll all get there one day, anon
>>
>>24860074
Are you joking?
The realization that you will die someday and what that means happens in your tweens, if not much earlier. They usually cope by turning emo or goth and claiming they are not afeared of death.
>>
>>24858145
This. Lots of this.
I'm not scared to die, as in not exist, I'm scared of the process of dying. I don't like pain, and I'm scared my death will be a slow and painful one, like getting cancer and slowly rotting from the inside out while I'm still alive rather than saving that for when I'm no longer concious
>>
>>24860074
Actually a midlife crisis is about realizing your own mortality, acceptance doesn't play into it at all.
>>
File: 1446655486983.jpg (79 KB, 624x706) Image search: [Google]
1446655486983.jpg
79 KB, 624x706
I used to be as a teenager/early 20's. It would creep up in my thoughts and I would have panic attacks or cry. 25 now and I don't really think about it and it doesn't even bother me when I do, maybe I've already given up or just accepted it.
>>
It's inevitable, so why be afraid of it? If anything it's motivation to get things done before it's too late
>>
>>24860115
>acceptance doesn't play into it at all.
Then you're still in the crisis lmao.
>>
File: 1446079057380.png (496 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446079057380.png
496 KB, 633x758
>>24858003
Not really since life isn't real
All of you are probably also a figment of my imagination

I'll just travel to another dimension and/or be reborn as somebody else
>>
>>24860074
>>24860115
I thought it was coming to grips with getting older and or loathing over an unfulfilled life. I guess death plays a part in that realization but only partially.
>>
>>24860135
Or you have the wrong idea about what a midlife-crisis is. There is no standard resolve to it.
>>
>>24860151
You'll just forget again like always.
We might be figments but we are still part of you, and we have been watching with great interest.
>>
File: The depths of cgl.png (349 KB, 489x575) Image search: [Google]
The depths of cgl.png
349 KB, 489x575
>>24860163
>Resolving it isn't resolving it.
Just how fucking stupid are you?
You're the same caliber of retard that thinks the way you see death is the way everyone sees-
Oh wait.
>>
>>24860183
you're edgy tho
>>
>>24860129
It comes in waves and feels just as bad as it did originally
>>
>>24860183
Do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about? Please describe what you believe to be a midlife crisis, what causes it, what its effects are and its eventual resolution.
>>
>>24860201
>"You're going to cry for mommy and piss yourself when you die"
>"No I'm not, several people haven't from loads of scenarios and evidence"
>"E-edgy"
Cool argument brah.
Go back to those tendies.
>>
>>24860236
>tendies

Cool argument brah.
Go back to that simple plan playlist
>>
File: 1448450415090.png (671 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1448450415090.png
671 KB, 960x717
sometimes i start thinking about shit like the afterlife and whatnot and it freaks me out and i get scared but then i stop and realize that every living being on this planet will die someday and that kinda comforts me knowing im not alone
>>
File: 1438119820380.jpg (83 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1438119820380.jpg
83 KB, 680x1020
>sitting in bed last night
>start feeling a tightness in my chest
>second time this has happened
>didn't get any sleep
>still hasn't gone away

I don't know if it's because the pain or not, but I am spooked.

I'm contemplating deleting my obscure porn collection so it's not discovered after I die but if I don't die it's years down the drain.
>>
>>24860412
what kind of porn is it?
>>
>>24860412
I'm fine with dying before I wake up, but I have all my porn encrypted and the folder closes automatically when the power shuts down.

Also I periodically delete my history when I go out.

They might see some sick shit, but at least now not years worth of sick shit.
>>
>>24860458
The legal but hard to find sort.
>>
I do feel a tightening in my chest, my breathing sorta quickens and my vision blurs when I do think of dying.

Probably
>>
>>24858241
Pretty fashionable desu
I want your life
>>
>>24860492
Fucking tell me. I fap to cannibalism guro and straight corpses. It can't be worse than that.
>>
>>24858003
No. I will accept death.

She is one whit nothing.
>>
>>24858003
death should be afraid of me
>>
Honestly no, I'm not afraid of death, it's the idea of losing my hopes, dreams, and the people who care about me that I'm afraid of.
>>
Not since I fried my brain with psychedelic drugs. I no longer view it as dying, but rather like "returning to where I came from". Almost a comfy feel.
>>
Death IS something to be afraid of. Why do you think animals, with the most basic and natural form of instinct , are terrified when confronted with death? Have you ever looked into the eyes of a gazelle when a lioness is catching up on it, have you ever touched the contours of a pigs face when it's hanging upside down at the slaughter house, have you ever tasted the essence of a mouse being strangled by a snake? Death should be feared because it is nothing good and is the purest form of evil.
>>
I'm a little uneasy about the idea.. not afraid, even a little relieved. But in any case I can't help but feel that I am truly in this place forever.
>>
>>24861647
You're naive to hold on opinion on the unknown simply because of our natural reaction to stay alive to carry on our species.
>>
>>24858003
roastie got BTFO tbqhwyf
>>
I wish there would be something waiting for us after death. The thought that I will simply cease to exist one day without having made any nice experiences is just too depressing. It's not dying that I fear, it's dying alone and unloved. Like I am right now.
>>
>>24861647
Actually they are running because of instinct and the fear of pain, they have no idea what "life" or "death" is. Humans are the only animals that can have an existensial crisis and can understand on some significant level that they're alive and that they eventually won't be.
>>
>>24858003
Why should I fear death?
If I am, then death is not.
If Death is, then I am not.
Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?
>>
It may sound selfish but I'm more afraid of the way I go out, what pain more than death its self. I hope I go out quickly or as painlessly as possible.

I don't care about who or what I leave behind because I don't believe that anyone's attached to me that much that they'd need me around to continue, and even if you're not prepared for death at all times you're an idiot.
\
Nothing is out there saving or protecting you the only way you can be assured that someone doesn't come up and shoot you, a car loses control and runs into you while you're walking, someone crashes into your car, shit some random shit comes falling out of the air and thuds you over the head. You would just have to stay in some isolated room and have people around you who you trust.

Hell with the rash of mass shootings in America I hope I'm never in a wrong place at the wrong time. And I work in a restaurant as a cashier, so I know my chances of being killed went up from probably about 30% when I was NEET to probably 50% since this job.
>>
I don't mind being dead desu.

I am incredibly fucking scared of dying.

I want an instant death, death high as fuck on pain pills, or death in my sleep.

I just don't want to feel immense pain before going.
>>
>>24858003
Relaxed death would be sweet, but I still got things going on for me. I'm not afraid of death, or so I think.
>>
>>24858113
Inevitability speaks nothing about how good or bad death is. If everyone was given a popsicle at age 12 without fail it wouldnt change whether or not it were good/bad. Same as if it were inevitable that everyone would be tortured to within an inch of death at age 5.
>>
>>24858003
im not afraid of dying, just not trying is all im afraid of
>>
I do afraid, but I found a relief in knowing that everyone else will also end up same, dead sooner or later.

Yet I wish there's an afterlife or something where I can continue being me, or at least when it's the time i won't be dying alone and not loved.
>>
>>24858003
death is just an illusion senpai
>>
>>24863182
no death is probably the only real thing you will experience. Everything else is an illusion of brain
>>
>>24862143
Humans are irrational, it's a prerequisite to existence. With that said, the fear of dying and the pain and the discomfort involved is not absurd at all.
>>
>>24858003
Any time will do, i really don't mind. Why should i be frightened of dying? we all got to go sometime
>>
File: superhell.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
superhell.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>24858003
Death? No

What awaits us after death? Yes
>>
>>24858003
No. I've almost died a few times and all of those times, I wasn't really scared or trying to figure out how to get out of the situation, I just accepted it.
>>
>>24858003
my body is scared of dying,
my soul is ready to die.
>>
>>24860109

This is why suicide is the best option. You get to go out in your own terms.
>>
>>24860109
there is always the chance to survive and beeing crippled for life,
absolute retarded.
thats what im afraid of,
thats why gun + highroof in perfect harmony
>>
>>24858003
I don't want to die but I don't want to live either
>>
look at that dumb fukin look on chads face..OMG how could this happen??
>>
File: 1445641414304.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1445641414304.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>24858003
I'm terribly aware of the fragility of my own life.
Sometimes I'm wondering if the brain goes spontaneously in full panic mode just before encountering death, making your last fragment of life looking like an eternal hell.
>>
File: 34593478.jpg (62 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
34593478.jpg
62 KB, 500x400
No. When I die I'll no longer be conscious so what's there to fear?
>>
Not really, I'm only afraid that I will die too soon. There are still things I want to see in my lifetime.
>>
>>24858003
Im not afraid of being dead (its literally an eternal sleep, basically nothingness not even blackness) im afraid of the process of dying.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.