[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first date with a girl ever tomorrow I just know i will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449327090207.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449327090207.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>first date with a girl ever tomorrow

I just know i will fuck this up.
>>
File: asia.jpg (72 KB, 346x696) Image search: [Google]
asia.jpg
72 KB, 346x696
study hard op. better memorize all 11 pages.

www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>24857726
Make sure she has a good time.
And I don't mean, be a nice fedora tipper white kek.
Just make sure she enjoys it.

That's the only rule.
>>
Don't to bee yourself, anon
>>
Be yourself.

Not because it will work, but because nothing else will either.
>>
Top tips:

1. Give her lots of compliments, especially in the context of the situation; for example, if it's a cinema date tell her she had good eyes/ good eyesight

2. Make sure to press your hands against the small of her back/ upper ass area at any opportunity

3. Never make her feel intimidated, but you must always be in control and tell her what is going to be happening. Keep to a strict plan.

4. If she gets grumpy at any time, take her to the nearest food place, because girls hate being hungry. This WILL get you laid

Good luck
>>
>>24857875
Just compliment her as soon as you meet and leave it at that, all the rest of your tips are bullshit.
>>24857768
Fucking this. Just make sure she has a good time and that's all that matters. Don't try to be some alpha chad just make her laugh and have fun and you will be good to go. The fact that she agreed to a date means she likes you enough to call it a date so no need to try and impress her just show her a good time.
>>
Pic of gril please. I'm just wondering
>>
>>24857726
Plz post date report tomorrow
>>
>>24858213
She is the one on the left senpai, also she is SEA if that matters.
>>
>>24857875
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>24857752
This was a good read. Thinking back on the people who liked me I can see how I did in making decent impressions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.