[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>electrical engineering student >get into conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tom.jpg (171 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
171 KB, 740x1000
>electrical engineering student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "pre-med"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantly lose respect for him

I assume there's a few pre-med students on here, so I'm actually curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficult or are you at the stage where you realize anyone could do it?
>>
Sorry fami but this bad adaptation won't catch on like the other
>>
med students are L I T E R A L L Y memorization monkeys, anyone with an IQ above 100 can do it
>>
>>24857671
Yep still shit CP tbqh
>>
>>24857690
>>24857659
>replies 3
>posters 4
At least try to hide it
>>
>>24857690
Obvious same fagging too

Still sageing this shit
>>
>>24857690
This desu. The majority of it is forgotten, it shows hard work and dedication more than anything else. I have heard horror stories about their workload though, those with subpar memorization skills have to study for HOURS every day.
>>
>replies 6
>posters 5
Op stop samefagging
>>
>>24857659

I'm genuinely curious. I'm a philosophy student and the shit they have us do is ridiculously difficult. There's so much intense reading and argumentation that it becomes absolutely overwhelming. Yet I see STEM folks talk about how their stuff is so much more difficult than what everyone else does. I only personally know one STEM guy and he smoked weed constantly, drank himself to retardation every night, and took tons of other drugs (cocaine, LSD, random pills, etc) while he was working on his degree, and he graduated with a 3.8. Is it really that hard? Because from what I've seen that "my area of study is so difficult" stuff is complete bullshit.
>>
>>24857713
yeah, it shows dedication but med students are in no position to think they're more intelligent than anything STEM, excluding bio
>>
>>24857739
>Is it really that hard?

Coming from a Comp Eng kiddie, I'd say it is difficult, but if you're interested in it you will do fine. Not sure what that kid was doing but it sounds like he was under a ton of stress to be doing all those drugs.
>>
its pretty hard depending on your skill set

I aced first and second year physics courses by barely studying, tried the same approach with biochem (which overlaps a lot with pre med) and barely passed

to be fair I absolutely cannot be fucked to sit down and memorise tons of bollocks about all these pathways and mechanisms
>>
>>24857805

Nah, he just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>24857690
wow this samefag
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (50 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
50 KB, 750x563
Wow this thread is great every time
sage
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.