[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't even kill myself properly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-07-21-17.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-07-21-17.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
I tried to kill myself a while ago.
I dont know how long it's been
I already gave everyone my goodbyes
I tied the belt around my neck and knelt down
I passed out. I was finally free.
And then I woke up on the floor with a snapped belt lying next to me
>pic related
There is a god, and he wants me to suffer
>>
>>24857583
fuck god outsmart that mother fucker dont let him win
>>
Op is as big of an attention whore as that tripfag tranny.
>>
>>24857601
this was attempt #2
Same method
Same outcome
I'm buying an industrial helium tank for christmas
>>
>>24857666

They have higher oxygen concentrations now

You're not supposed to die lmoa
>>
>>24857583

>being too fat for suicide

Just kill yourself OP.
oh wait
>>
>>24857666
>666
well youre fucked OP because its not god its satan who is keeping you here.
>>
You don't need a belt. Just jump from somewhere high and let gravity do the rest.
>>
You are so fucking stupid you cant even kill yourself

God fucking damn it OP you're so pathetic that in any other situation id tell you to kill yourself.

Go buy a shotgun and do it right this time
>>
>>24857681
fuck
>>24857688
I'm ~150lbs/73kg
It was a shitty fake leather belt I got at a mexican flea market, all I could afford
>>24857696
funny
>>24857708
>let gravity do the rest.
That's what was supposed to happen here. With my luck I'd just end up paralyzed.
Not to mention the local bridge is constantly patrolled due to high suicide rates there.
>>24857718
I don't have the money to buy a gun
>>
>>24857747
Are you american? You can get a 9mm for under 100 dollars. Pawn some shit to pay for it. If you dont have shit steal some.
>>
>>24857583
>burning a fate point
What a shame
>>
use the hardcore decapitation method:

1. make a noose out of heavy duty metal cable
2. bust out your back car window
3. tie the cable to the hitch of your car
4. in broad daylight loop it around a telephone pole
5. put the noose through your seat
6. apply noose
7. drive away at full speeds and decapitate yourself

its foolproof
>>
>>24857777
Trips of luck
I only have 10 bucks to my name right now, and I don't have much to pawn except some old die cast metal dance competition trophies from the 50s I found in my attic. Hopefully that can get me something.
>>24857780
I don't own a car
>>
>>24857777
im not op but you cant buy a gun if you have any form of mental illness here
>>
Attention-whore thread #1224543
>>
Please don't kill yourself anon. We can't afford to lose robots, we need to stand together, not apart. Remember that you will always have us, and even though life fucking sucks at times at least we have that in common.
>>
>>24857801
>I don't own a car

Then steal one, you will die anyways and they'll find their car soon afterwards
>>
If you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done so by now you dumb faggot, you make the men who have actually gone with it spin in their graves.

You're a fucking muppet and just as bad as the females on this board and females in general.

>lmao i'll swallow these pills and then call the ambulance
>Lmao ill but my self surely it will work

TLDR if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done so by now you piece of shit.
>>
>>24857777
this
if you arent willing to pawn shit to kill yourself you dont actually want to kill yourself
if so, delete this thread and shut up faggot
>>
>>24857583

>Get a thin blanket or bed sheet
>Grab one end and the opposite end, the long way
>twirl it until it's rope like
>Tie one end to something heavy and other end around your neck
>lean forward
>?????
>Profit!
>>
>>24857838
>buy rope
>jump in front of a moving train / car
>jump off a tall building
??????????
>>
>>24857583
>lie down
>wait for death
>>
>>24857802
I have Bi polar 1 and depression, so I guess that means no gun
>>24857818
I don't want to inconvenience anyone. I want this to be done quiet and clean.
>>24857831
This is my second time trying, and I don't have many available options. I'm doing my best. I'm sorry.
>>24857838
I hope this might work
>>
>>24857874
>This is my second time trying, and I don't have many available options. I'm doing my best. I'm sorry.

You're as useless as a women, delete your thread you attention whore.
>>
>>24857838
>go to firing range
>shoot self
>be on news
>blame the jews
>>
take an overdose on drugs or something? Well you could also sell your house to afford the gun
>>
>>24857886
I just want advice on how to die quickly, painlessly, cleanly, and efficiently.
That's all.
>>24857903
I'm a 19yo NEET and live with my parents.
I don't own much.
>>
>>24857874
>I don't want to inconvenience anyone. I want this to be done quiet and clean.

You'll always be an inconvenience, the only way out is to become food for some animals.
Use a lot of morphine and go find the nearest bear
>>
>>24857777

Why would you want to use a 9mm bullet if there are others with greater potential for damage?
>>
>>24857976
>the only way out is to become food for some animals.
I actually really like this idea.
There's a farm I could take a bus to.
Pigs eat anything, right?
>>
if guns were legal in my country i would not even be alive right now
>>
>>24858028
Glad you find something.
But pigs won't kill you first, it's better to find some predator
>>
File: why-00043.png (585 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
why-00043.png
585 KB, 1280x720
Why though? I personally know a transgirl who would love to look how you do. I guess it's not my room to invade...
>>
Why are you trying to kill yourself dummy? You think you will go into a state of nothiness like when you sleep? Where you don't feel anything? That doesn't exist, that depression, that sadness feeling in your chest area is your soul. Your life force is made out of air and energy. When you die that depression and sadness will manifest outwardly in an environment. You will feel everything even more intense except not in this world where this is good and bad. You will go into a realm that is full of misery and you will be trapped there forever and will never escape your depression and hell that is inside of you. Seek the God of the Christian religion and sit in your room quietly and just address and talk to him as if he made you and put you together.
>>
>>24858108
No, all those degenerates deserve death anyways
>>
>>24858161
Fuck outta here with that new age bullshit
>>
>>24857583

Ask yourself these questions:

> Exactly why am I doing this again?
> Have I tried absolutely everything to make myself feel better?
> Am I just attempting suicide out of impulse?
> Is it worth trading this known for the unknown?

If you can answer these, you'll be ready next time around.
>>
>>24858195
its the truth bud, it's not new age. Jesus said to his followers that Heaven will be inside of them. Hell is inside of you. When you die, what you feel inside of your soul will be manifested in an environment. There is a reason why depression feels like darkness and a prison.
>>
File: jc.png (268 KB, 432x454) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
268 KB, 432x454
>>24858310

>Jesus said to his followers that Heaven will be inside of them. Hell is inside of you.
>When you die, what you feel inside of your soul will be manifested in an environment.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>24858332
Do you have a single fact to back up that I am wrong? Have scientists ever replicated life? Is energy eternal and can't be destroyed? Is not your body, mind, brain and heart powered by electrical pulses?
>>
>>24858195
Get a knife, get a sharpener, should cost you like 20 bucks total, just slit your arteries while laying in the bath.
>>
>>24858362
This will work.
Thank you, much love.
>>
>tripfag failed suicide
God is punishing us, not you OP
>>
File: 1448083266952.jpg (346 KB, 907x1138) Image search: [Google]
1448083266952.jpg
346 KB, 907x1138
>>24858385
You can use ice cubes to numb your arm before slitting.
Alternatively, use a warm bath to provide comfort.

You should lose consciousness in 6 - 30 minutes.

Inform yourself. It'll save you a whole lot of trouble.
>>
>>24857874
- Seattle niggas
>>
>>24858361
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You fucking fag, can you prove that we're not living in the eyeball of a giant who surfs on a giant turtle on his way to complete oblivion?
>>
>go into store
>steal some shit
>run out
>wait for police to arrive
>bumrush them
>get lit up
>if youre a nigger then niggers will protest
>>
>>24858445
No, but I can prove that you are the giant with people in your eyeball. This is why you should never kill yourself.
>>
>>24858466
lol no you can't you fucking retard
>>
>>24858361

> Do you have a single fact to back up that I am wrong?

kek, I'm not the one making unfalsifiable claims.

> Have scientists ever replicated life?

Yes they have, through cloning. In-fact, people replicate life every day.

> Is energy eternal and can't be destroyed?

This can be observed quite clearly. The laws of physics haven't changed since day one, with respect to both time and position.

> Is not your body, mind, brain and heart powered by electrical pulses?

It is, but in combination with other forms of energy.
>>
>>24858493
Scientists have never created/replicated life, buddy.
>>
>instead of jumping off a roof or shooting himself, OP decided to come here to be an attention whore, implying that he doesn't really want to die

you're pathetic
sage and hide
>>
>>24858476
I'm gonna join ISIS just because I don't like you
>>
>>24858518

> Scientists have never created/replicated life, buddy.

It depends on what you mean by "replicate", I just went ahead and assumed it meant to simply reproduce or clone. If that's what you mean, then they most certainly have.
>>
>>24857583
I put a bullet in a gun and put it in my mouth once and pulled the trigger and it clicked. I threw the gun onto the ground and pussied out.

Either that or i'm already dead and this is hell.
>>
>>24857583
Fuck, NoBunny! You can't kill yourself my nigga. You're known.

Also how do you know you're not already dead and this is what happens when you die? You wake up in another dimension where things are exactly like in the other dimension, but here you'll be less happy. And if you do it again you're going to another dimension where you'll be even more miserable. You have no escape.
>>
File: output_qRqGN1.gif (2 MB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
output_qRqGN1.gif
2 MB, 330x400
>>24857666
r9k already is hell, you're not going anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 917x1186
Of course you didn't die, God wants you alive for a reason

God gave us all a purpose to live, whatever that purpose may be may never become clear to us, or maybe it'll become clear in the next few seconds. Either way, once you've carried out the will of God you have his permission to pass over into heaven

For me I hope that day is soon, I hope I discover my purpose soon just so I can leave this purgatory
>>
>>24858733
That actually made me smile, in a fucked up kind of way
>>
>people actually think there is a god here
lmao'ing @ ur life senpai.
>>
>>24857583
>hanging yourself without the intention of snapping your neck from impact first
You've not only failed at everything in life socially, academically, and more.. but you've also gone on to fail killing yourself. Goodness fucking gracious.
>>
dude... op.. If you are going to kill yourself then at least make it funny. Let us decide how you do it and then live stream it.
>>
>all this "god wants you alive for a reason jus b urself :)))"
Your shit-tier advice is enough to make anyone neck themselves.
>>
File: suicide_helmet.jpg (68 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
suicide_helmet.jpg
68 KB, 650x366
>>24857583
http://www.viralnova.com/suicide-helmet/

Here you go mate.
>>
File: Untitled.png (375 KB, 423x383) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
375 KB, 423x383
>tfw I have enough drugs to kill myself sitting in my desk and OP can't have any of them
>>
>>24857666
Helium is unpractical, see >>24857681
Also we're running out of it and I would really appreciate if you didn't waste a rare resource just because you're too dumb to end yourself in a normal way.
Buy Nitrogen or Argon instead you can find them at home depot in welding supplies.
>>
>start Kickstarter "climb Everest for a cure for autism" or some shit
>get monies
>book Sherpas/guides.
>climb Everest, get to summit.
>take selfies and what not. Group photos etc.
>pull out hidden handgun.
>shoot self in head.
>be dead and most famous Everest climber ever. More then green boots.
>body will be there for ever as it will adhere to mountain due to cold and impossible to remove.
>will die literally "on top of the world"

Yup that's how I'd do it.
>>
>>24857583
I thought rope was cheaper and stronger than a belt, but I don't know I'm just using my head....
>>
>>24859252
Welding argon is not the best gas to breathe, it has CO2 in it, so you'll end up gasping for breath and being in pain due to the acid build up.
>>
>>24857777

then OP fucks that up and instead of dying he's just brain damaged

damn OP, how are you so bad at life that you can't even end it correctly
>>
File: IwHVo.gif (43 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
IwHVo.gif
43 KB, 100x100
>>24857583
Don't kill yourself OP.

Go out and do something you've always wanted to do.
You can't even fear the consequnces since you were going to die anyway.
So pick yourself up, play a song you like (but not a sad one, preferably) and go do something, be it asking that one girl out, going on an adventure or simply spending an afternoon at the beach.

Also, there is no god, but this isn't the point.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>24857583
Try again if you really want to die...

God damn you are stupid. What the fuck do you even want? Do you even want to die? Then what are you doing here|?
>>
>>24857612
How the fuck do you survive a 30 ft drop.

That's what I wanna know.
>>
>>24857666

Merry Christmas!

Does anyone else find this odd? Like if you don't even want to be a part of society anymore, why adhere to the stupid traditions? Just buy it when you feel like it
>>
>>24857666
>le helium kill you painlessly meme

how? how is it different to for example carbon dioxide? you don't get oxygen into your lungs and therefore suffocate

try carbon monoxide, it poisons you, first its a headache, then dizziness then you pass out and never wake
>>
>>24864166
Right, but the reason suffocating is uncomfortable is because of the CO2. Your body senses it and freaks out if there's too much. Helium just sits there, your body can't sense it so you don't feel anything.
>>
>>24864224
no, your body can't differentiate between different inert gasses. how could it? it's a stupid meme, you cleary don't even have basic chemistry knowledge
>>
>>24864295
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxiant_gas
>Because asphyxiant gases are relatively inert and odorless, their presence in high concentration may not be noticed, except in the case of carbon dioxide (hypercapnia).

git gud
>>
>>24864379
you still suffer if you breath in gas that has 0% oxygen

> Because asphyxiant gases are relatively inert and odorless, their presence in high concentration may not be noticed, except in the case of carbon dioxide

this means if for example you breathe in 20% oxygen 80% helium, you don't notice anything because you get your O2, and your CO2 can leave

if you breathe 20% CO2, it will be much more difficult for your blood to get rid of CO2 , because the concentration difference drives the exchange
>>
>>24862030

I like being miserable. I know they say misery loves company but I'm totally alone so I can only share it with myself.

>>24857583

If you really wanted to die you would succeed. Try not attempting suicide for a while.
>>
>>24857898
Why isn't his more common?
>>
lostallhope.com

youre welcome, stop being a fucking idiot, if you really want to die do your goddamn research
>>
>>24859593
this is 100% a 10/10 dumb idea and will mean OP will pussy out of the inevitable. Plus why a gun? Do you know how big everest is?
>>
>>24865644

Don't listen to the naysayers OP, they will never try anything as awesome as this in their pathetic little lives.
>>
File: Slowpoke_AG_anime.png (27 KB, 960x776) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke_AG_anime.png
27 KB, 960x776
>>24857583
dont do it OP. Think of your family
>>
>>24857583
Woah I have that same exact belt

Just buy a gun

Or buy a plane ticket and hop off the Golden Gate Bridge. No one has ever survived that fall, plus your body gets nicely disposed of into the ocean
>>
>>24858577
If this is hell that's not fair i have to be here too
>>
>>24857666
>666
Sorry Anon, this ride never ends, Satan commands it.
>>
>>24865794

>No one has ever survived jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge

Dumb post, honestly.

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1197707,00.html

>>>24865981

Satan isn't real, but nice meme.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.