[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else dress punk in highschool? Shit makes me cringe now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11
Anyone else dress punk in highschool?
Shit makes me cringe now just thinking about it. I couldve been hanging out with normies and getting invited to parties and getting laid.
>>
Anglo bro here, I went out of my way to dress like a metalhead for 4 years from college to Uni.

For fuck's sake. The amount of qts I could have easily got with.

>LOOK, BAND T-SHIRT AND LONG HAIR >:DDD
>>
Used to dress like this.
got laid by those nasty punk chicks who did crazy shit. and got invited to parties with bad beer and drugs.

I mean, the drugs left me mentally retarded and alone. but 10/10 would do again
>>
I had an acquaintance in high school who dressed like that, he also got a bullring piercing.
>>
>>24857614
Damn youre lucky. Im from a small town so there were literally only 3 punk girls in my highschool. One I fucked, the second I almost fucked,but sperged out. The last one was a hambeast and i didnt go anywhere near her.
>>
>>24857458
Those are some scrub crust pants man.
And
Im sorry you found out your a poseur
>>
>>24857652
there's a huge punk/metal/alt scene here, and we all got along. It was really great.
>>
>>24857657
Theyre not my pants I just googled them.There were only like 7 punk kids at my school of thousands of kids so being normie wouldve got me pussy.
>using the word poseur unironically
>>
>>24857458
>still dress punk
>because am still punk
I dont care about being a normie
>>
>>24857684
I dont do many things ironicly.
Whats more normie than lusting after puss and longing to drink and drug at parties?
Why did you bother acting like a punk then?
>>
>>24857657
>using the word ''poser'' unironically

And this is how you tell apart the losers in the crowd. Who the fuck thinks being a punk or metal-head is cool?

16-year-olds, that's who.

>having to dress in a certain way to listen to a type of music
>listening to edgy music
>taking fucking pride in doing that

Pretty fucking sad. But hey, you gotta show the world how speshul you are, right Timmy Tragedy*_____//?
>>
>>24857732
You are right.
I listen to edgy music, dress a certain way and take pride in that and i use words unironicly.
Mum sez im special :^)
They call me story cory
>>
>>24857458

>Covered with labels
>Punk
Pick one you poser. I bet you've never even gotten into a fight.
>>
>>24857458
>I couldve been hanging out with normies and getting invited to parties and getting laid.

>giving a shit about normies

get a load of this faggot
>>
>>24857764
Once again. Those are not my pants. I dont see whats wrong with wearing band labels though. Yes i have gotten in plenty of fights, but that has nothing to do with being punk.
>>
>>24857792
Those aren't labels tho, those are just band logos
>>
File: 1444093453627.jpg (65 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1444093453627.jpg
65 KB, 362x358
>>24857458
>I couldve been hanging out with normies and getting invited to parties and getting laid
>actually wanting anything to do with normies
failed normie fuck OFF
>>>/out/
>>
>>24857764
But those are actual punk bands. So being a punk is about getting into fights?

And punks whine about being outsiders... you fucking deserve to be, you're not good people.
>>
>All the punk elitists think theyre special because they "know how to be a real punk rawker"
>>
File: gg-allin-550x275.jpg (49 KB, 550x275) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-550x275.jpg
49 KB, 550x275
>>24857792

Pic related

>>24857822

Real punks don't wear labels or quote songs. Punks don't say "Anarchy in the UK" or anything like that. Real punks live it. Until you've got a shitty apartment and you're blasting The Queers at max volume at 3 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking and drug taking, likely involving casual sex with whatever slut you met while doing said drugs, who you got to get off with you because of some rad anti-establishment stuff you were spitting in public, you aren't a real punk.
>>
>>24857887
Fuck your opinion too.
Punk is doing what you want to do regardless of what anyone else thinks.
The fashion, the music, it's all secondary.
Live an autonomous and independent lifestyle while not giving two shits about what anyone has to say about it, while defending your beliefs solely because you want to, and you're a punk whether you realize it or not.
>>
>>24857887
>Real punks don't wear labels or quote songs. Punks don't say "Anarchy in the UK" or anything like that. Real punks live it. Until you've got a shitty apartment and you're blasting The Queers at max volume at 3 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking and drug taking, likely involving casual sex with whatever slut you met while doing said drugs, who you got to get off with you because of some rad anti-establishment stuff you were spitting in public, you aren't a real punk.

You gotta be pretty fucking dumb to want to lead that life-style. Then again punks are exactly that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5wC6J023Ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnD6gZ7VpI
>>
No I dressed like a poor autist in jean shorts, bad fitting faded out shirts, and fucked up shoes
>>
>>24857887
You literally just described what i think a poseur is.
Drugs, sex, poverty, drinking, buzzwords abouy anarchy and establishment.
Gr8 b8 m8 i rate 8/8
>>
File: Yes.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
1 MB, 375x283
>>24857922
That was beautiful desu senpai
>>
>>24857922

Like a SJW?
>>
>>24858074
No, You get to say nigger and spic and honkey and whatever the fuck you want because it's your life and fuck everyone else.
Literally.
Do what you want.
You are your own god/master/rule maker.
Wanna be a racist? Go ahead
Wanna fight for world peace? Be my guest
Just as long as it's YOUR interest and not some fucker's who happens to be yelling a into a megaphone projected right at your face.
Because then you're just a trendy fucking poser.
>>
File: 2HtiPyM.png (226 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
2HtiPyM.png
226 KB, 500x413
>>24857458
I used to fuck hard when I was a punk.
>>
I bet yall cowards dont even stud leather
>>
>>24857922
Says the bloke who couldn't even kill himself lol
Literally wrap your bed sheet around your throat it wont break
>>
>>24858850
What do my suicidal tendencies kek have to do with whether I'm punk or not?
And I've decided to slice my arteries in the bathtub, as per suggestion of the other anon.
>>
>>24858925
then do it faggot what the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
>>24858979
Because my parents are home and if they see me walking into the bathroom with a knife I'm fucked?
>>
File: 1449593258366.jpg (64 KB, 468x604) Image search: [Google]
1449593258366.jpg
64 KB, 468x604
punks are such fags
>>
>>24857652

I was from a small town too, like 3000 people, but everyone was a punk back then. Good times. We used to have keggers out in the bush with live music off of a generator.
>>
>>24859031
>>>/pol/ is that way, Mussolini
>>
>>24859066
and >>>/soc/ is that way you punk normie.
>>
>>24859021
no it's because you're a fucking attention whore and a faggot
>>
>>24859101
>>24859105
>Let me spend energy hating this thing that has absolutely no relevance to or influence on my life in any way, shape or form
>>
>>24859159
Yeah, why not? I don't care about sandniggers killing each other but it doesn't mean I have to like them. air don't give a fuck about trannies or niggers but it doesn't mean I have to like them.

Looks like I'm more punx than you. Punk is for faggots.
>>
>>24859021
You should reconsider your position
>>
>>24859203
Punk is an ideology and lifestyle.
And yeah, by your own means, you're a punk faggot. Congrats.
But at the same time, ideologies and lifestyles can be criticized.
>Yeah, why not?
Because it's pointless. What do you gain?
If you're doing it just cause you want to, why do you want to? Does it even really benefit you?
Logically it doesn't make sense.
But that's the beauty with punk and life, it doesn't have to.
As long as you're enjoying yourself m8.
>>
I dressed kinda punky, but really more goth. Still do. If anything, the only thing I cringe about are those godawful Tripp pants I thought were cool at one point.
>>
I didn't dress punk and I was still never invited to parties, hung out with people or got laid.
>>
I've got a patched vest I wear to gigs and riding and long hair but that's about it.
I just like the music and the idea that people should be able to do what they want, believe what they want and say freely what's on your mind.
>>
>>24859280
>punk is an ideology

holy fuck
>>
>>24859571
Is it a cool vest?
>>
File: raphael.png (181 KB, 472x318) Image search: [Google]
raphael.png
181 KB, 472x318
Dressed normal and not goth/punk/emo/etc. in the least, but had long, long, long dark hair. Down to my waist.

The hair itself? Beautiful. Just gorgeous. Perfect, smooth, well groomed, natural-black hair. 10/10. The rest of me? Not so much. I'm fat, short, and I have completely the wrong face shape for it. It didn't fit the rest of me at all.

The only reason I kept it is because even though 19-out-of-20 women would look at me and instantly deem me ugly (and therefore subhuman trash that is free to die at any time), 1-out-of-20 would be a chick totally in to long hair, and I would have some fun with that bitch.

Unfortunately, looking back, a good bit of those girls were either ugly, insane or both.

But I cut my hair 6 years ago and haven't been able to come close to even touching a woman since, so, that's gotta say something. The rest of me was just shit, but the hair was great and drew a certain kind of woman maybe two or three times a year. When I cut it, I stopped being "sack of shit with awesome hair" and just became "sack of shit." I took away all that was special about me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>24859605
Not really, had it since I was a teen. Plus patches have come off while riding due to shitty stitching.
>>
>>24859749
Im just teasing,
I just like to see other peoples projects
And see what they do, how they do it
>>
>>24859840
I want to get some more for it, update the bands etc but I've got a club leather vest that I still need to get patched up first.
>>
>>24859869
I use tumblr actually to gather photos of jackets and vests for inspiration.
I want to learn how to stitch embroidery for mc stlye back patches, so cool!
>>
I live a punx lifestyle and wear all black with some dark blue and some old as fuck poofy skate shoes, no patches or shit like that.
>>
>>24859917
I don't have a back patch yet due to needing one that doesn't look club affiliated.
A mate of mine nearly got booted off his bike for having a dead kennedys patch on the back. Took it off and didn't stick anything else on it.
Had a few more to stitch but ex threw them out when we broke up. Was about $100 worth of patches.

Leather punch or needle and hand stitch if you want it done without a machine and its fairly simple to learn.
>>
>>24859977
What constitutes a punx lifestyle?
Just curious
>>
>>24859993
Woah! There alot of real MC guys where u live? Never heard of that before.
That must a lot or some rare patches!
I use a specialty needle and a thimble when i work with leather
>>
>>24860026
Well we've got 3 clubhouses for 3 different MCs, used to be 4 but the other club basically died out/ran out of town. Been for a couple rides with other %1 clubs and had a mate nearly beaten an inch to death and his bike to be taken due to owing 3k worth of pills.

Just a lot. Enough to cover both vests and some made for the social club I ride wth.
I'm normally lazy and get a leather shop to stitch them for me.
>>
no, I dressed like a nerd unironically
>>
Also: punk general?
Inb4 green day, blink shit.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BWBrcF7sWQ
>>
>>24857458
I dress like a normie now, I still like that music though
>>
>>24860317

>inb4 operation ivy and niggas hating on ska
>>
>>24857458
No, nor was I a scene kid. I dressed grunge and poor. I wore relaxed fit jeans with holes I'd rip in them by putting on knee pads under them and sliding on my driveway. I had about 8 waffle knit crew necks with thick horizontal stipes and 8 flannel shirts. Then a bunch of washed out band tees. Wore chucks or globes. Hair was a disaster.
>>
>>24857657
Punk is garbage and you know it.
>>
>>24860429
Ska is one of the worst genres. I fucking despise that mundane upstroking guitar.
>>
I didn't dress punk, however, I was a scene queen.
Man I just got into my old photobucket account and it's awful.
Especially the amount of tit shots.
>>
>>24860480
Notice me notice me notice me

I'm not like all the other girls

I have a shitty dad

bless the escape falling is on fire
>>
>>24860480

Pls post crust punk tits.
>>
>>24857614
>got laid by those nasty punk chicks
so this is universally how they are? I thought i was the only one who had to deal with those girls being gross at times.
>>
>>24860497
Do you see me posting said pictures? I was an attention whore back then, yes, but not anymore. I'm just surprised by all the sexual content, considering I didn't lose my virginity until I was like 20
>>24860499
Nah familia, it's literally cheese pizza
>>
>>24860446
Oh i know it is. Just look at this thread.
Punk has become an oogle paradise for people to romanticize beer, sex, drugs, poverty and buzzwords.
>>
>>24860571
And ska, leftover crack/choking victim, days and daze.
And trains, god i hate trains
Its pretty bad
>>
>>24860571
As in hardcore punk is garbage. Black Flag, Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys

Terrible

The only good genre to come out of the 80s was new wave. The 80s had the worst drumming of any decade. The 90s is when music got good again.
>>
>>24860480
LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL IN A BOARD FULL OF MISOGYNISTS LOL xDDDDD
>>
I still do, I'm 24. I didn't get super into it or overdo it though because patches, leather and all that shit is expensive.
>torn band t-shirt
>pants cut into shorts
>skate shoes
That's about it for my punk clothing. I got laid only because of my involvement with the punks scene. You just didn't go to enough shows.
>>
>>24860599
I dont listen to that stuff but yeah, dk, black flag and bad religion are good examples of whats wrong with punk.
I enjoy new wave,
Bust mostly listen to crust and d beat, rarely ever American made
>>
>>24860562

Thank you, anyways
>>
>>24860685
That's also terrible. That's just noise and the worst part is that it's noise with no groove.
>>
File: tumblr_nqpeszTqts1qcl2vqo1_500.jpg (115 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqpeszTqts1qcl2vqo1_500.jpg
115 KB, 500x657
>>24860783
Its definitely not for everyone, thats for sure!
>>
File: 1446187554338.jpg (30 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1446187554338.jpg
30 KB, 292x257
>>24860653
>skate shoes
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.